Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that ETH will recover?  (Read 2081 times)
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

I think it's possible  to recover. Eth being most famous and valuable coin.Now crypto market huge down and also eth. But eth has good feature. I believe eth will be recover. And now golden time for buyers to hold more profits.  

Coins countless. They can be mined endlessly. For the execution of the main functions of the coin, a great price is not needed. I think 1400 will never recover.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

with the decline in ETH prices in September, everyone is worried about the future of ETH. As you know, ETH coins are quality with platforms and other elements that are very strong. according to my country, ETH can increase because of its very strong quality to develop the ICO project. just waiting for the time for market recovery done this December.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

It's always be possible, there is no cryptocurrency which has a fixed price forever, during the process of buying and selling in the market continues, the price will definitely continue to change from the time being. Just need to be remembered, prices may not change to be cheaper every time.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

It is possible to recover, and not just ETH but the whole cryptocurrency.
those tokens and coins which has great project and active team developer will rise again and back in the market growth.
This is 100 percent sure to happen. we will not stay deep.
Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

Now most of the coins are in decline, but I continue to believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover and bring us good profits.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.

If there are those who use/buy ETH on a large scale, whether done by Individuals, ICOs, or the Great Pope, they will have the opportunity to shift ETH prices at other times, whenever they want. For me, this is very natural if it happens because between them and we have the same target, namely profit.

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

Ethereum will naturally recover, but the question is when it will happen. I think that not earlier than at the end of January the price of Ethereum will start to grow again.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

ETH is a big coin and a lot of ICOs are released based on ETH platform. However, when the ICO market downgrades, the ETH coin will also slope, so that ETH can really recover definitely need a long time. When the ICO return to the golden age is also the time ETH back.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.
The tendency of ETH gaining it balance is very sure but it will take time. Etherem blockchain  is almost connected to every other coin as the wallet is mostly used to save more than 80% of ATLCoins. I strongly believe that from now till 1st quarter of 2019 the price of cryptocurrenxies will regain their shape.....
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

Well ico is now very much now enjoy success , I think that Ethereum is now of course very much subsided , but I have no doubt that it will recover, I think that next year we will start recovery and it will be fast!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

Considering the rate at which eth is falling, it is difficult to say if it will recover any time from now or that if it will at all recover. This might be the assumption of so many people, but one of the things that is likely to bring back the price ofmeth to its former ATH, is that most ICOs will still continue to use the platform of eth, because there is yet no replacement for iut.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

recover beyond its previous ATH? no it is simply impossible. that ATH was once in a lifetime chance which will never be repeated. the reason for that ATH was the fact that the rise happened because of combination of: pump + lots of advertisement and hype + ICO hype which was the hot topic.
none of these are a thing anymore. the hype of ETH and ERC20 tokens and ICOs are dead for good and can not be revived anymore so you can not expect a similar HUGE pump.

on top of all that you are forgetting the golden rule of supply and demand. that part above was about demand which is dead. but what about supply? ETH has unlimited supply which means it is impossible for it to rise in long term. in fact unlimited supply causes inflation and crashes the  value of any coin. look at Dogecoin for example, despite the popularity that it has, the price of it will only decline even if it is pumped.
Very useful information. Although it can't go beyond ATH, but there's still a chance for ETH to rise to an impressive price, right? This price decline is quite deep, affecting most altcoins, including Ico and the price movements of new coins and tokens that listings cannot develop well.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

Ethereum can still be restored, but many investors can't wait for 3 or 5 years of this time, which is very long. But now Ethereum will still fall. The cryptocurrency market will continue to decline, which is a regrettable news.

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

Why not? I am sure the ethereum will return on the market is strengthened. as long as the market is still asleep as we now have to be patient to wait for the market woke up and it was the right time for the ethereum to returned to the top.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Ethereum is the very coin that likes to surprise everyone. When the market fell-they stood still. When the market began to slow down the fall, the Ethereum flew away like a stone to the bottom. Recovery? Everything is possible)

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

most likely it can happen but at least you have to know that to make a price increase at least there must be good news and must have a high demand so that prices can recover.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

I personally will never doubt that ETH will rise again, because ETH is a framework that exists in crypto and is the most ready altcoin of all existing altcoins.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

It is possible for ETH to recover. But it will need a very long time to recover. We need to be very patient.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

I personally will never doubt that ETH will rise again, because ETH is a framework that exists in crypto and is the most ready altcoin of all existing altcoins.
It seems to me that there is no need to doubt ethereum. This platform has a great future. Especially you need to take into account the fact that the team is working on the implementation of the new update, despite its unsuccessful testing.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Ethereum will definitely grow again in future and also hit its ATH, but we should wait a lot for this to happen, because it will grow only together with the market, but not alone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: