Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen with ethereum.  (Read 26962 times)
Quitthis

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

I think we have to wait till Feb to see real pump

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

ETH fell together with bitcoins and it grows the same way. Now no news will help the ETH to recover the price on his own. only with the increase in the price of bitcoin

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
This is not only reason for ethereum. Now we can see all major currencies are downed with bitcoin. Some peoples are say this is a end of bitcoin bubbles. But trading experts are say after 2020 all major valuble coins will be up highly.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

I think this is justified not by the ability of the team to work professionally with finances, as well as with economic short-sightedness, it was necessary to limit the emission of ETH, so that new ICOs would need ETH of those projects that attracted funding and want go to fiat money.
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

can you include a link about the hot news that you mean, because all this time I've never heard any good news about ethereum but what I see is that prices are getting dump

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

I thought ethereum would have fallen below $80, but seeing it still maintaining that and rising above it sometimes, shows it is still relevant and that it has the capacity to rise back to its position.
One cannot totally conclude that ethereum is the one that is so bad, to dump that low, because so many coins are also low due to the bearish market.
Then the platform of eth is still very useful, so it cannot be discarded now.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

I have also heard of the ethereum update news going round but i believe that ethereum is going no where. Ethereum is a good project that will recover once the market recovers.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

That is the power of rumours and news. Small things that concern about the development of a project will definitely have an impact on the price of coins and tokens. Moreover, the market is bad, bear market, the price of bitcoin is down, this is a kind of accumulated effect. But don't worry, after the decline, there will definitely be an increase, just be patient, wait and see.

X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

you didn't miss something,, eth price continue falling because the bears market my friend,,
a lot of cryptocurrencies fall now,, and not only ethereum buddy
don't worry i believe everything will be back  Wink
IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Why worry about why etherum prices rise and fall ? panicking will cause you to lose alot of funds if you are not careful.
Be smart and do your own research, the news is not a pump factor, (please take note)

Over the week, there has been positive news about etherum and litecoin, beneficial news.
Lets just be punctual with certain information and wait until when there is a huge demand for etherum
Thats the best moment to find out what will happen with etherum
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

You are not missing anything, what we are seeing has nothing to do with any negative news coming about ethereum or anything like that, what we are seeing is nothing more but the market trying to find a point of stability between the bulls and the bears and the bears seem to still be strong enough to keep pushing the price down, that is what we are seeing and we could keep seeing that for some additional days or weeks so it is unlikely the price of ethereum has reached its bottom.
Thyphon

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

I think Vitalik does not give the ETH the necessary importance. he could have made an attack as the BTC fell down and tried to get ahead of BTC
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

more likely, sellers of Ethereum grows rapidly that is why the fall is continuous but don't pay to much attention regarding this, just hold for now.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Cause of the bear market why eth keeps on falling.

Nothing unusual is happening and no coin can skip this correction that we've been dealing with.

I think Vitalik does not give the ETH the necessary importance. he could have made an attack as the BTC fell down and tried to get ahead of BTC
He does, he has explained why PoS is better than PoW.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

The price of Ethereum will continue to fall, as now the whole market is falling, and at the moment the price of Ethereum is strongly tied to Bitcoin, and as long as Bitcoin falls, Ethereum will fall in the wake of it.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:04:33 AM

We need no news about the project. We need real practical measures that improve ETH technologies. Only this can make the ethereum grow.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:06:48 AM

the team of developers i know, are on top of the situation as people all over the world both tokens users, investors and project owners that exist on the ethereum blockchain are patiently waiting to hear of the completion of serenity which happens to be an upgraded version of ethereum which is described as ethereum 2.0

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

It is due to the market crisis, fall of bitcoin, selling from investors or whales. But take note that when the crisis is finished, expect that ETH will going to be the top 2 in the coin market cap again. Believe in the ETH 2.0 by Vitalik, it will bring good opportunities for the investors in the near future.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

Ethereum is now very low in value, it could be going down in the future, there are no signs - there will be an increase, hopefully in the near future it will slowly rise and return to its normal price, we will see it early next year ethereum
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

Ethereum is now very low in value, it could be going down in the future, there are no signs - there will be an increase, hopefully in the near future it will slowly rise and return to its normal price, we will see it early next year ethereum
I think it ethereum will rise up high soon. Ethereum is now basing on the market condition. We can all see that the market is on dip and not only the price of eth that droop today almost all of the coin are really down and it's price today is really low. So I think we cannot say that ethereum will die because everycoin today is in red status.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: