Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen with ethereum.  (Read 26962 times)
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:45:25 PM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

Nothing unusual happened. Whales continue to manipulate cryptocurrency prices, including Ethereum. They do this with the goal of making a profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:31:52 PM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

Nothing unusual happened. Whales continue to manipulate cryptocurrency prices, including Ethereum. They do this with the goal of making a profit.
It is nothing unusual, but if after the update of the Ethereum network and the market reversal the price does not begin to grow normally, then it can talk about something abnormal with what is happening with this coin

ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:50:29 PM

Today the price of this coin has gone up sharply. I hope that this will be the beginning of a new wave of growth. I believe in this project.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:40:02 AM

Because the bull market has not really come, most people still can't see hope. When the price gets better, people will panic sell and the price will fall.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:01:21 AM

The price of Ethereum is gradually being adjusted. Although it has fallen by more than 80%, it is still worth buying. We should believe in the ability of Ethereum. In the past, many altcoins used Ethereum as a competitor, but they all failed. Is the best proof of the strength of Ethereum.

Loser
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:03:48 AM

Ethereum now I think is in the recovery period, slowly the value goes up and this is certainly a good start for the revival of ethereum itself, hopefully the increase will continue until ethereum reaches its normal price

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:22:50 AM

Because the bull market has not really come, most people still can't see hope. When the price gets better, people will panic sell and the price will fall.
yeah, i think that's one of the reasons why ethereum keeps coming down. but i think that time will end, now is the time for ethereum to rise again.

i think, this month will make ethereum pump because there is a lot of good news going on out there. i hope this will restore investor confidence to return to ethereum.

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:27:04 AM

Ethereum now I think is in the recovery period, slowly the value goes up and this is certainly a good start for the revival of ethereum itself, hopefully the increase will continue until ethereum reaches its normal price
To Ethereum returned to its highest price, you need a lot of time (2-3 years) to successfully come out updates and of course the reversal of the entire cryptocurrency market, otherwise you can not dream about this

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:18:48 AM

price increase requires a process, step by step takes time to increase, Ethereum has just begun to change now, I think it takes time to increase, it's time we wait until the increase occurs.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:57:45 AM

It can be said that the ethereum condition is certainly sad, having reached a position of up to $ 1200 now only around $ 130, of course many users are pessimistic but for us this is certainly a good opportunity to buy because the opportunity to repeat $ 1200 can happen again.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:16:22 AM

I don't think so, I think ethereum prices will increase at the end of this year, even though ethereum has been updated and all altcoins also seem to be decreasing too, maybe there are several factors that cause eth prices to fall.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:15:10 PM

There is a lot of good news about Ethereum, which indicates that there will be a small increase in Ethereum in 2019, although I am not sure if it will happen, but at least the market in 2019 will be better than 2018.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

I think the decline in Ethereum is because many traders no longer choose to invest in ICO projects. I think ICO projects are also selling ETH.

logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:41:38 PM

with news about hardfork some people are interested in buying ethereum and that makes prices go up a little but because prices are up some people are also eager to sell ethereum they are especially for those who have long held ethereum when bearish and hence prices have dropped again.
but today all improved again and I thought there would be no brakes for the next price increase
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:09:50 PM

Don't you worry about it, I think it is just setting some great momentum to start the year with the hard forks, also investors are happy about these decline, and now, look at the market, Ethereum will going to bull every coin, and what's the proof? Now it is in the rank 2 again. Better see the latest news and updates about it.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:44:10 PM

Now prices for Ethereum rose again and very significantly. Rumor has it that by the end of January Ethereum will cost $ 500. I'm not sure that it will be so. However, I would like to see this price.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:00:24 PM

Now prices for Ethereum rose again and very significantly. Rumor has it that by the end of January Ethereum will cost $ 500. I'm not sure that it will be so. However, I would like to see this price.
There are a lot of things to say about forecasts for ethereum and its pricing, but what information will be true here is a particular unknown. But nevertheless in January there will be the only Important event for the ethereum this update of Constantinople, as well as hard forks.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:23:10 PM

There are a lot of things to say about forecasts for ethereum and its pricing, but what information will be true here is a particular unknown. But nevertheless in January there will be the only Important event for the ethereum this update of Constantinople, as well as hard forks.
there really is not much time left and this month can run very quickly. During this period, we should see real changes in the cryptocurrency market, in particular, etherium pricing. Apparently, many users expect positive changes due to the scaling of the block chain ethereum.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:28:30 PM

You missed the train when you didnt buy Ethereum for 89$, now Ethereum will continue rising until hard fork comes.
After that Ethereum will be closer to new concept - Etherem 2.0 and new era will begin!

Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:00:05 AM

That's normal. Ethereum didn't received it Constantinople update and the Ethereum 2.0 launch; after those events, its value will grow exponentially.
If you trust on both Ethereum and Bitcoin, the best opportunity to buy them is on their low value/bear market. And you can sell on bull market (when it increases on value).
Did you heard about Coinbase Bundle? I was an inspiration from CoinBundle. The best bundle for newbies is the Conservative, that is focused on Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can fuel your account using credit card or cryptocurrencies (6 cryptos are supported), with no trading fees, and no need to wait for buyers/sellers on your trading orders. Unlike exchanges, it is easier and instant (and more stable, with established coins)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: