Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen with ethereum.  (Read 26962 times)
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:12:46 AM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
Ethereum is back to a good position now. The market cap has gone from the $13 billion to $15 billion and the market price is $146 or so. We are yet to know what will happen after the fork ,but I’m hoping that it will be for good and not for bad, I hope the price will increase as well. Lots of people are back to investing their money in ETH again.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:42:53 PM

I think this news excited all crypto enthusiasts.  so I think this update will give a good push for the coin!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:01:33 PM

In my opinion, the first time you have to calmly face the market is that right now the market is going up and down, you have to be careful in analyzing the market and you have to be patient until the market price rises, there are several factors that can influence the eth value to go down and be unstable.
Specimen

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:18:20 PM

ethereum has returned to rank 2 in cmc, a positive sign at the beginning of the year. hopefully ethereum can recover immediately. some issues say ethereum will be able to reach 500 $ at the end of the month

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:05:24 PM

What's happening with ethereum is normal, the market condition that continues to red until now is certainly the biggest factor that makes ethereum prices also drop, but I'm sure that this year's ethereum price will reach $ 1000.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:31:00 AM

I remember the time the author talks about. Thoughts were different, but most importantly I had no doubt that the price of ETH will continue to rise. Now a very positive situation we see a stable growth of this cryptocurrency and I hope for the best.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:40:13 AM

We will see better eth growth, still be patient because eth will have more value.
I believe that eth will provide that development and with hardfork it will have a more positive impact.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:43:17 AM

Given that the cost of Ethereum fell to $ 80 and now has almost $ 150, the progress is very well visible. In any case, it is one of the best altcoins, and even at current price levels, it is an attractive object for investment
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:44:17 AM

bitcoin falls and ETH follows him, it always happens and there is nothing surprising in it
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:49:23 PM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
You missed the train when you didnt buy Ethereum for 89$, now Ethereum will continue rising until hard fork comes.
After that Ethereum will be closer to new concept - Etherem 2.0 and new era will begin!

In comparison with those guys, who invested in this cryptocurrency when it was over 800 dollars, you did not lose. Further, ETH will be growing, so we can all buy this altcoin now when it is not so expensive.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:41:04 PM

I don't see the price of Ethereum falling. Now Ethereum is worth $ 158 and now the price was over $ 160, although to break the line he still can't. I think that the price Ethereum still will rise on 10-20 dollars and after will fall.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
candelavan

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:03:21 AM

Now the project will hang at $ 150 until an update is released. Only after evaluating the work of the team will it be clear what will happen in the future with the project.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:20:29 AM

Price Ethereum is still often up and down not knowing what really happened, and maybe the number of requests on the market can be like this. for those of you who still hold Ethereum believe me there will definitely be a high increase even though you don't know when it will happen but it will definitely rise. Value Ethereum goes up one day and one day goes down, like that and maybe those who are experts in this field can make strategies so they can make a profit.

Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:57:53 AM

When will happen? Do you mean hard fork? In reality there is no hard fork at all, even there is no switch to POS,  it is just a reducing of reward for block from 3 to 2 ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:25:02 AM

I like how the market has now come to life thanks to the events in the network of Ethereum and around it. Forks, updates, all this has a positive effect on the price, and therefore opens up additional investment opportunities in almost all markets.

EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:31:02 AM

The news about the ethereum hardfork got everyone excited and wanted to buy and hodl as much ethereum as they want. But many speculates that this is a trap to entice investors to buy and temporarily pump the price of eth. I think it would take more than hype to stabilized crypto prices due to the bearish market that we have right now.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:39:04 PM

Ethereums has a stable growth now, and I believe it will continue in the future, because the real value of Ether is about 1000-2000$ per coin.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:59:20 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 01:27:17 PM by burky156

I believe in Ethereum and its platform. We all know that the ETH price has dropped like 1/12 from $1.400 to $80, and now started to get back on the line again. The ETH price has already loose too much and i believe that there would be no lost again with ethereum in 2019. I think we all should believe in it and should get some more ETH.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:59:54 PM

Ethereums has a stable growth now, and I believe it will continue in the future, because the real value of Ether is about 1000-2000$ per coin.
I think that the price of Ethereum in 2019 will not be able to grow above $ 500. The market is still very unstable for big growth.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:23:13 PM

After those downfalls, the ETH had slowly recovering to climb-up and this has been the talk of the crypto community if this will continue to rise higher. Yeah it has back to the second place which is next to bitcoin as the price getting higher it gives a bigger distance to the Ripple which falls to third rank. Although the market is unpredictable but I feel that this year could be a big uptrend for Ethereum as this currency has been undervalue which most of the investors will take advantage to invest on ETH due to cheaper price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: