Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen with ethereum.  (Read 26962 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:28:29 PM

Now the market is overwhelmed with the expectations of people who are now investing their assets in ETH in order to just get some hard fork coins, let's see what we have in the end, but it seems to me that the whole situation will not be entirely pleasant in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:20:27 PM

It is normal that price pump after updates/news and went down after that
No worries, Ethereum is still there
Operation and Updates is there Smiley

I like your points about updates and operation because etherum blockchain is still very functional and there are ongoing developments underground without everyone looking up information as to that regard.

Regarding updates, no body seeks information, they only find excuses as to why their tokens dump and reduce in price, which is why we have a lot dumped tokens and alot of dumpers as well..

Lets be smart in doing our own personal research.

Nothing will happen to Ethereum, base on the posted market activity, Ethereum is gaining momentum again, it survived the few weeks beating on the market, Beside that Etheteum is stable, with good fundamentals, clear market value. It remains among the top 10 on the thread. With the massive sell off on tje market trading this last quarter, the crypto suffered so much yet it is  just now a market history, as everyone is expecting the turn around on crypto and ALT COIN price before the year end, the market performance do the opposite. But i am optimistic that 2019 crypto market will be another history in the making. Good luck guys. Hold on to your investment for future and favorable market in 2019.
And one more thing to note is that the pace of ETH development is very good, remembering the decline of ETH includes the influence of the bear market and the ICO projects dumping ETH to get money for development. That is an inevitable result but not something has happened to ETH. I have always believed in the future of ETH. And started in 2019
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:08:03 PM

The crisis of confidence still hit the crypto market and made the market rise and fall, and I think in 2019 the possibility of investors returning to crypto and the market will return to stability, possibly Q2 market conditions will be much better.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:15:07 PM

Ethereums has a stable growth now, and I believe it will continue in the future, because the real value of Ether is about 1000-2000$ per coin.
Well, Ethereum is now unlikely to reach these levels , the growth of Ethereum now is not bullish and just rebound , I think after the news Ethereum will fall further until it finds a bottom

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:13:16 PM

Ethereums has a stable growth now, and I believe it will continue in the future, because the real value of Ether is about 1000-2000$ per coin.
In the future , of course, Ethereum will have such a price, but I do not think that in 2019 it will reach such goals, now we will still be in a bearish trend

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:06:31 PM

I am very glad to see that Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency again. This coin is worth its place. And for me Ethereum is even more favorable than Bitcoin. I like that Ethereum is constantly developing its technology
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:54:20 PM

Some adjustments. I think the market needs time to recover and so does ETH. Take a look at the BTC, it is also greatly reduced. ETH is going through the next Hardfork, the price may rise slightly during this period, and then depending on the situation of the market, I think so.

kopam

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:04:02 PM

Well all the ICO's had to cash out at some point. Now that everything is going down, there is no new fresh blood to invest. I think ETH will recover, but it will need some time, and that would be a lot of time, probably 6+ months.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:47:27 AM

Well all the ICO's had to cash out at some point. Now that everything is going down, there is no new fresh blood to invest. I think ETH will recover, but it will need some time, and that would be a lot of time, probably 6+ months.
We know that, that's why we also need to hold for some time in order to see a profit.
Investing is still good though, as well as trading but right now, short term investment will not be effective as we really need time to start recovering.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:07:47 AM

New investors, network upgrade, a gradual increase in prices, increase in demand for ICO projects and course Ethereum will certainly increase again

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:49:27 AM

ethereum continues to improve is not it? The price is somewhat stable in a few days but the volume of trade is getting better from day to day. I think this is the beginning of the ethereum awakening.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:52:26 AM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
Its price decreases because the whole market is down and you should not be too worried. In the near future, the hard-fork event will happen and the need to buy ETH is still very high.
But I think holding ETH will still be better for selling at a slightly higher price. It will soon rise again. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
darefreads

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:04:59 PM

I am also getting confused of what should I do to my holding currency in the past months and I think I am really sure that I want to sell it right away but my friends suggest to hold it for a mean time because in the coming months they are sure that it will soon increase and also because they really believed in the market that it is common to falls down it's value that's why I also choose to hold it again for a long time.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:11:58 PM

After the news about the update of Ethereum, the coin showed a good growth, let's hope that it will not stop there!
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:00:09 AM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
I think ETH can be pumped up recently by the hands holding many ETH numbers. ICOS project owners and speculative organizations aim to control ETH prices and markets. But it can't be fast because it depends heavily on the situation of crypto and Bitcoin markets.
Justindud

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:25:47 AM

Ethereum (ETH) is still dropping sharply. In fact, at a much higher rate compared to other currencies among the top token. Well, No one is sure about what is gonna happen next, as many predictions are claiming that ethereum will go 3X, which other indicates of continues fall in price, In my opinion, ethereum is a most valuable cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the market, sooner or later Ethereum's price will skyrocket!

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:11:06 AM

Ethereum (ETH) is still dropping sharply. In fact, at a much higher rate compared to other currencies among the top token. Well, No one is sure about what is gonna happen next, as many predictions are claiming that ethereum will go 3X, which other indicates of continues fall in price, In my opinion, ethereum is a most valuable cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the market, sooner or later Ethereum's price will skyrocket!

I expect the price of Ethereum to fall to 100-120 dollars. With its high liquidity, I will buy Ethereum for $ 120.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:18:29 AM

It is difficult to say, but let's hope that the update will give the necessary impulse that will help start growth!
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:39:19 AM

ethereum continues to improve is not it? The price is somewhat stable in a few days but the volume of trade is getting better from day to day. I think this is the beginning of the ethereum awakening.

Over the past days, I have seen many people complaining that ETH fee GAS has increased greatly. In the context of the ongoing price drop of ETH, the increase in GAS fee is a shortcoming and it causes many people to switch to using other blockchain platforms.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:49:30 PM

The real value of anything is whatever people are willing to pay for it, that does not mean that ethereum cannot reach those prices but it is not right to say its true value is something different than whatever people are willing to pay, but the good news is that you can buy ethereum for a price that compared to the previous all time high of ethereum is very affordable and if you are lucky you could easily multiply your money in a matter of months but at worst it could take a year to double your capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: