Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen with ethereum.  (Read 26962 times)
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:11:46 PM

Nothing happened. Is only doing what is best at the rise and dump things, me keep observing if there can be a bull run again in cryptocurrency with the way things are going you barely see them make 30% for several time now. And wondering how that can be possible again.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:32:49 PM

I think the market still needs a very long time to recover. As seen at the beginning of 2019 that market prices show a very positive trend. But now the price has dropped again. Like Ethereum, the price is still declining. But this coin has great potential and I'm sure if Ethereum can still soar again.
Ethereum at the expense of hardfork can grow well in price, even if the General situation in the market will remain unfavorable, so that this coin will be all right in the near future
It is unlikely that the situation will be worse, prices have fallen too low and many people have long dreamed to buy at a convenient rate, and more cool prices than now may not be

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:54:27 PM

I think the market still needs a very long time to recover. As seen at the beginning of 2019 that market prices show a very positive trend. But now the price has dropped again. Like Ethereum, the price is still declining. But this coin has great potential and I'm sure if Ethereum can still soar again.
Ethereum at the expense of hardfork can grow well in price, even if the General situation in the market will remain unfavorable, so that this coin will be all right in the near future
Well, when this hard fork approached, the price did not break the resistance line , so I think that the next time the price will not grow much , I think you first need to look at bitcoin and then at Ethereum

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:07:56 PM

We are still in bear market & Eth Constantinople hardfork is non-contentious so there is no chance of getting separate forked coins. This Constantinople hardfork will surely bring price on uptrend but not too much & also they have delayed their hardofrk to Feb 2019 due to security issues.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:17:49 PM

It all depends on how quickly the team can update its platform on the POS. The Ethereum platform now has a lot of competitors. And these competitors are very serious.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:51:40 AM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

Unfortunately, the entire crypto market is going through very difficult times. I am sure that the situation will gradually improve over time. Now we just need to be patient and wait. I really expect that next year there will be updates Ethereum and the price will again go up.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:55:21 AM

And now the delay of Constantinople Hardfork makes the price of Ethereum fall further down. The Ethereum team must work fast to restore investor confidence. So investors will start investing again on Ethereum.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:13:32 AM

Ethereum is still staying in top 3 on CoinMarketCap which means it has rather strong positions on the cryptocurrency market. As for its future, I am sure ETH investors will not disappointed in the project as the development is doing all the time.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:31:06 AM

nowadays, not only is ETH experiencing a bad development, I think all crypto currencies have decreased, it requires investors who have confidence and patience in these investments.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:40:02 AM

Nobody knows what will happen to any altcoin and the same goes for ethereum, the only thing I’m sure is that ethereum will not go anywhere, only the ethereum price will always change, we are waiting for the update in late February if its final one is not transferred again and see the ethereum price then.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:29:09 AM

in my opinion the development of crypto currencies is currently undergoing a very drastic development not only ETH but all crypto currencies have decreased
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:45:36 PM

It all depends on how quickly the team can update its platform on the POS. The Ethereum platform now has a lot of competitors. And these competitors are very serious.
Well, competitors have no shifts in the project, and especially in the development of projects , I do not think that eos will be able to replace Ethereum, yet I think Ethereum in February will be updated and a new bullish trend in the coin will begin

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:59:04 PM

Best You just look at the market in general they all seem to be on the downward spiral and things are not really going well for all of them but I think the only reason the focus is on ETH is the whole Update that causing the Hype I personally am looking toward this in February I will like to see what happens next

salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 803

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:18:42 PM

I also thought that even I was 100% sure that ethereum would soon experience a pump but in reality was far from my expectations and fortunately I didn't buy it because I was interested when there was hardfork news.
Even though it's different, but I think this is just as failed as the BCH hardfork

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:41:21 PM

ethereum has experienced a very drastic decline and the difficulty of being able to rise again, some time ago ethereum prices have shown price increases after hardfork news, but now prices are back down

it is true that the market at the beginning of the year has shown a positive trend, but for some reason it has now declined again
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:27:09 AM

my opinion is that such sharp falls are associated with panic in the market, for frequent even experienced traders are subjected to great pressure, which makes them panic and sell, but in fact most likely, whales sell coins to themselves and fully control the situation in the market. The time will come and panic will work in the opposite direction when everyone will hurry to buy)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:15:17 AM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
I have also heard about the ethereum update news. But why do ethereum prices continue to decline? I don't think it only happens in ethereum. All altcoins also seem to be decreasing too. There may be several factors or other things that make the price of ethereum and other altcoins decrease.
It is always like that. After a bull, there is price decreasing because supply in the market is more than its limited value because many sell it to gain profit. Ethereum seems always like that, you cannot always get profit because there is also an opportunity to invest with it in cheaper price.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:19:33 AM

There will be a HARDFORK in the late February this will make ETHEREUM better.
Though we dont know what will happen in the market. CEO VUTERIN says that the ETH price will go high after the FORK.
But can we expect? it is not 100% sure as what we saw with the BCH FORK.

a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:21:53 AM

I think the delayed of Hardfork of Ethereum blockchain caused its market to go down again. It started to go green after the news of Hardfork coming but as it got postponed so the price has started to fall again.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:23:57 AM

You’re not missing anything instead you have just overlooked things in Ethereum movements,how can we expect altcoins to grow these days when the mother coin in form of bitcoin is continuously dropping its value?lets not forget that all coins only following bitcoin so whenever theres a dump all the alts will dump also,this is one sad face of cryptocurrency because all are dependable to bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: