Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen with ethereum.  (Read 26962 times)
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:14:01 AM

The situation is getting worse every day. I do not know what causes the constant decline in prices. But I think it's because of the failed hard fork and talk about the departure of Buterina from ETH.
I think that what the hard fork has been undone is very good, as the development team has found a critical update vulnerability that would lead to irreversible consequences. They just moved the hardcore to the end of February. Where have you seen information about the departure of Vitaly from the project ?)

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:25:29 AM

what happens at ETH will again increase its price because the number of investors is today because they are certain that when they invest in it they earn a great deal of money.

ETH development or crypto currency depends on the investor if there are many interests and investors and I see ETH altcoin that has a good value and price compared to other altcoins but still confidence and patience are the most important capital in his investment

S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:25:57 AM

This is the normal tendency that such a thing happens to Ethereum at such a time it is not surprising now everything is falling.

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:40:35 AM

The upgrade was postponed and it's another reason for ethereum to fall. But that doesn't mean that it will continue to fall.
A small pump in BTC could have caused increase in ETH.
True, all altcoins are depending to bitcoin's pump.
because bitcoin has a big impact on altcoin, so when bitcoin pumps the price of altcoin it will also follow bitcoin. and vice versa if bitcoin goes down

kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:22:37 AM

Ethereum get dropping until now no one can say that it will increase again but in the future for sure it will pump again. In this days lot of altcoins until now not increasing for their price.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:29:11 AM

Ethereum is dropping each time and it makes it quite unpredictable what the future holds for it. The reason behind the frequent fall is still not revealed, perhaps it might be due to the hard fork which did not come off. Ethereum needs new investor-base to increase its demand on the market.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:34:03 AM

I think this is not only ethereum which has decreased, but almost all assets now experience a substantial price decline. Bitcoin itself too. the current price has decreased quite sharply

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:37:49 AM

I think this is not only ethereum which has decreased, but almost all assets now experience a substantial price decline. Bitcoin itself too. the current price has decreased quite sharply
Well said, majority of the tokens were much depended on the ethereum smart contract platform. In this regard each and every cryptocurrency has been in decline. What ethereum has been experiencing is quite big than other cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin's recovery will surely contribute to each and every altcoin starting from ethereum.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:58:01 AM

indeed everything drops sharply with all altcoins, we just wait for the bitcoin to return above a very high price, because it is inevitable that all altcoin prices refer to the bitcoin price the more bitcoin has a higher price the higher the altcoin price, we expect bitcoin to return to the highest price again.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:00:51 AM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
That said, the value of ETH is only stable at that low price. It cannot grow more strongly in such market conditions.
If you trust ETH, you need to be more patient and invest more in it when it's cheap.
It is my sincere advice and I am also a fan of ETH. I am planning to buy an additional 50 ETH and will hold it until Q2 of 2019.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:01:36 AM

As soon as the launch of the update on the Ethereum network was announced, the price continued to fall, but I think it will soon rise a bit!
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:09:45 AM

there are many factors that make ethereum prices fall, such as negative news about crypto and market demand for ethereum coins tends to decline. It also has an influence on the rise and fall of ethereum prices, but I still believe that ethereum still has guarantees from the smart platform it has.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:29:13 PM

I have observed that so many coins are just pumping and dumping, although there the rate at which this happens might differ. Old coins like ethereum are nit exceptions.
So seeing that ethereum rose markedly, was as as result of the news of the upgrade that was going round. I had thought that experienced crypto enthusiast should already know that and should see it coming.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:31:28 PM

I believe that in several years, Ethereum will reach the top, and even, it can become the leader. ETH has many chances to replace Bitcoin but it will not happen very soon. Thus, I am investing in both cryptos.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:44:36 PM

I believe that in several years, Ethereum will reach the top, and even, it can become the leader. ETH has many chances to replace Bitcoin but it will not happen very soon. Thus, I am investing in both cryptos.
I believe Ethereum will reach the top again but it is not easy to achieve it because it requires a long process. Ethereum movement is very slow now so it takes a long time.
but he is a strong Altcoin, he has a strong foundation so even though he is currently in a bad condition he will rise again and grow better so he will get better.
Atheneum Blockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:52:53 PM

Price is just an indication of market sentiment.  People get so distracted with the vast variety of altcoins.  If the choices were slimmer then we would be able to focus more on core projects that are actually trying to solve real problems.  Instead, new projects emerge to distract millions of dollars away from far more viable projects like Ethereum. 
Atheneum Blockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:33:49 PM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
That is the usual way of cryptocurrency market, usually it caused by some bad news that are spreading around making any coin holder feeling worried and then sell them and makes the demand on the coin reduced, that way the price will also decreased.

Yes.  There are definitely puppet masters at the top manipulating things.  Whenever you feel worry or ecstasy, you should think, "why do I feel this way?".  Probably more often than not it is exactly what market manipulators want you to feel...

[ok, I'm taking my conspiracy hat off now...]
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 07:52:14 PM

If Ethereum team will do all the best to develop its project, Ethereum will explode and we will get our profit

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:03:27 PM

The fact that Ethereum will replace bitcoin , I doubt it, bitcoin keeps the whole market to themselves and dominated by strongly I doubt that it'll ever happen , but 2nd place I think may return

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:47:39 PM

Ethereum is a very popular coin. It is owned by a large number of people and it is because of this that it is very beneficial that the price of Ethereum is in constant motion, then causing a rise or fall. Those who manipulate the price have a huge income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: