Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple, NEM and others Launch EU Blockchain Association  (Read 156 times)
Lmaooo (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Ripple and three other blockchain based companies have formed a lobbying association that would represent their interest in Europe, according to their press release. Dubbed ‘Blockchain for Europe,’ the lobbying group would aim to create a credible and unified voice for the industry in Europe.

The members of the new blockchain lobbying group are Ripple, NEM, Fetch.AI, EMURGO/Cardano, who share a common vision of growing Europe into a trailblazer, where blockchain technology is concerned. To do this, the association would be looking at helping Europe create a “smart regulation to shape the global agenda on the blockchain.”

“The association’s goals are to foster the understanding within EU- and member state institutions on the true nature and potential of the distributed ledger (DLT) and blockchain technology, and to ensure that upcoming regulation promotes and boosts innovation in Europe,” the press release reads.

The association has already begun making meaningful decisions. Last month, it hosted the Blockchain for Europe Summit, where issues such as governance, healthcare, and trade were discussed along with how the distributed ledger technology could be integrated into them.

https://www.ccn.com/ripple-nem-and-others-launch-eu-blockchain-association/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

I am reading a lot of negative reviews on Ripple, that it is so centralized, no transparent blockchain. That owners are owning more than 90% tokens and also that tokens are useless.
But why Ripple is then so succesful and have many partnerships? And now, again great news!

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

This is very good when promising projects come together for the sake of common success!

I believe that Ripple can become part of the banking sector.

NEM - I can't say anything good about this coin.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

it's better to go to Europe not too complicated as in the United States with the SEC regulation and the bad thing, crypto will be successful in Europe and Asia in particular
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

I am reading a lot of negative reviews on Ripple, that it is so centralized, no transparent blockchain. That owners are owning more than 90% tokens and also that tokens are useless. But why Ripple is then so successful and have many partnerships? And now, again great news!

This unification of interest with other similar entities can be good news especially for many cryptocurrency hodlers and enthusiasts in Europe. as to Ripple, there is no question that it is quite controversial and some of the many accusations can actually be based on truths but then again if Ripple can show to be resilient and successful then eventually its many critics will just bow to its magnificence. There will always be people who will dislike anything and that is quite normal. I have some Ripple though so this assessment can be flawed.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

I am reading a lot of negative reviews on Ripple, that it is so centralized, no transparent blockchain. That owners are owning more than 90% tokens and also that tokens are useless.
But why Ripple is then so succesful and have many partnerships? And now, again great news!

Have you seen the news if the Co founder of ripple has created billion dollars from ripple. Because they are offering the service that focused to sell this platform to another companies.
It looks like EU will come for crypto as soon as possible.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

honestly I am very happy for the launch of this association and hope this is not a just rumour or plan, but an effort or action that must be fought for the future of crypto.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Why they are going to the association? what they will be doing there?

Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

This is very good when promising projects come together for the sake of common success!

I believe that Ripple can become part of the banking sector.

NEM - I can't say anything good about this coin.
as far as I know, NEM is a very strong ripple competitor. Therefore, it is necessary to invest in it now while it is very cheap.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: