Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top-10 situation  (Read 638 times)
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Friends, how do you like the situation in the Altcoin top? What do you think about Ripple, which coins will be top 10 and what changes in the top 100 are waiting for us in 2019 in your opinion?
I don't care about the ranking of altcoin. but i take care so much about the price of crypto. We will be going back to the bottom again and it looks true to consider from the fact that crypto was getting a lot of downtrends again. Man, if your coin even ranked on top 2 CMC it doesn't matter to me.

Yes, agree with you, now the more serious problem is not who is in the top rank or whatever. the most important thing is price. if the altcoin price improves everyone will not care about the altcoin rank they like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

Friends, how do you like the situation in the Altcoin top? What do you think about Ripple, which coins will be top 10 and what changes in the top 100 are waiting for us in 2019 in your opinion?

Lots of new coins, but xrp is still my favorite, but for newcomers I like TRF the speed of their widrawl is really extraordinary and this I think will be a density solution in making transactions
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Although there's a lot of altcoins that suffered even worst than Bitcoin, I do think that the future still looks bright for coins like ETH, XRP or even LTC. Well Ripple has been doing good in this bear market because the devs is pretty much busy this year and has roll out enhancements that's why it was able to overtake ETH. But it doesn't mean that ETH is done for good. Remember that ICO are still based their tokens on Dapps and ERC-20 so I'm sure that when the bulls started to make its run in the future, ETH will also reverse and we might see it again on the 4 digit mark.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

Ripple will solidify its place as no 2 coin. EOS, NEO, XLM will disappear from the top 10 (I think NEO already did). Some candidates to come and replace those coins are ZIL and CS.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

Difficult to estimate the top 10 on a marketcap regarding XRP potentially having it in the top 10 will be in 2019 but ranking between 2 or 3 and so can't be predicted,the crypto cycle can change quickly so it will be skipped by another ALT but if you want to invest in XRP its generally very good for the long term.

baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

If the fall continues it will no longer matter. Because everyone will want to leave the game. What to save part of the investment. Judging by the situation, it doesn’t matter who is in the top if the market collapses. Blind faith ends when ETH is aiming for $ 90.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

Ripple I think a good coin and it is already in the top three, but in the first place we will not see it. I think that in 2010 there will be no strong changes, except that Ethereum will not be in second or even third place.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

I see a lot of opinions coming from the coinmarketcap only.

That would be a wrong move. Coinmarketcap looks at the trading system and not the feature of one altcoin.
Any coin could go way up if they are being played by the whale traders. Do not be deceived by that.

Look deeper. How about CST or NPXS, Komodo, and Qtum. Their team looks promising and also their projects is for the good of many.
I would be very much like to support this tokens than going for the top 10 of one website which deletes tokens that arent trading around 10k USD.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

According to my perception it is difficult to predict the exact changes with regards to crypto future specially at this market condition. We didn't expected ripple to go up to rank two because we focus more on ethereum will remain in rank two but now it is the rank three. Changes will come whether we like it or not.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

For now, I admire the Bitcoin SV, when almost everything is red, but the bitcoin SV lights up green on the market. We will never know what will happen in 2019, but choosing the top 10 altcoin lists and analyzing them will be a good idea. XRP is still in 2nd place, but I don't like it. It's difficult to determine attitude in a situation like this. Only can see and sit at the computer  Cry. This is not the time to take sure steps. Patient.
Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Well, I think ripple is pretty good and also has the potential to surprise me as an altcoin and maybe the ripple will probably be 10th or top 10 as you say, if the selling value is getting tied up every month I think that would be possible for Ripple.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

There won't be any major changes in top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap by next year. We may only experience slight displacements in the positions of the currencies.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

Ripple in my opinion in the near future can show another very significant jump in the growth of its value because many people are now predicting the fate of the next Bitcoin. It is likely that in the future on many exchanges there will appear trading pairs - altcoins/ripple.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

I don’t think that a completely new coin will come to the top 10, but the fact that the coins will change positions with each other is how it should be. Of course, Cardano and Monero can oust someone from dozens, but not far

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

predicting which coins will be in the top 100 is completely impossible. I think the coins from the top 20 will change. But not all

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

In that the situation for the top 10 or for the top 100 are unpredictable. We can say that the top 10 may keep captured their positions but the top 100 may do a lot of changes in its places. By the way it is expected that all of them will rise in value much high. To keep the diversification principles always be followed, we must need to go for more number of investments so that we can have the huge profits finally.

At the same time what people do feel when they want to invest into more coins like top 100 is, they do hesitate because they may miss out the actually booming coin. But, we cannot predict the future exactly so we need to follow the diversification principles all the times so that we can get overall profits at the end.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

2019 will probably be changing though not great. on some of the top coin might only specific part whose positions change. Ripple can only survive if it is getting better but the ethereum nonetheless will certainly further develop over the current value. several times the ripple does have potential and current accomplishments provide enough surprises.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

I still believed with the power of bitcoin and ethereum as well. But looking at the top 10 as of now I think I would go for xlm, xrp and trx although the crypto market is always unpredictable then we will see what will happen in the future. I also believed in etn and some few altcoins. Hope to buy more before the bull run occur.
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I think Waves and VeChain will get in top 10 in 2019, Ethereum take back its second position and XRP get back to the third. Evidently, Bitcoin is still the king. Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV and Litecoin will fall out of top 10.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

I think Waves and VeChain will get in top 10 in 2019, Ethereum take back its second position and XRP get back to the third. Evidently, Bitcoin is still the king. Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV and Litecoin will fall out of top 10.

Have you forgotten about EOS and Stellar? I think those two are more superior than those projects that you have mentioned. Bitcoin will remain at top but not seeing Vechain will advance to the top. Maybe on waves, maybe as lots of improvement has been made on their platform. Eth will still need the serenity update for beating back ripple on 2nd place.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: