Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes We Believe in BTC even as the Price Falls  (Read 1862 times)
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

yes, we believe in bitcoin if the price of bitcoin touches the lowest point it does not matter to us we still believe in it. 

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 04:00:47 AM by Juggy777

No one knows if it is the best time to buy BTC, because no one knows where BTC can fall!
Now I can only believe that BTC will continue to rise to a new height in the future!

Hey while it's difficult to predict where the prices will end, I believe bitcoins prices have fallen really low and it's a good time to accumulate them at every dips. I believe we should be seeing upswing in bitcoins prices in the quarter 1 of 2019, as the launch of Bakkt and Nasdaq Bitcoins futures is confirmed. Also if sec were to approve bitcoins etfs on 27th February 2019, we shall definitely witness a bull rally hence i feel it's good time to add bitcoins to your portfolio at current levels.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

I don't think 'believe' matters here. You can trust the technology and the process and support the goals and targets of this innovation.
You have to make your analysis in the foundamentals and the price history, always base in facts and figures.

Let the price fall, and fall it will, until people have given up.  Then, the price can start 5 wave moves up again.   This is how it always plays out.

As opposed to this, the price rises when there is hype and lots of FOMO. Investments fuel growth.
According to some technical analysis that I've got into, it shows that the market will continue to fall down to the lowest bottom before it recovers again and this kind of pattern already happened in the past and there is a chance that it might happen again this time according to those people who are good in TA. Looks like this kind of history paradigm happens and happen over and over again even in other kinds of trades not involve with Crypto Currencies.

I agreed that hype and FOMO are among the factors that make Bitcoin's price soar and it is proven way back in the year 2017 when this kind of activities are extremely done and a lot of people are getting curious about Bitcoin at that time.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

It's hard not to start worrying when your money is invested in a currency that gradually falls in value. Of course, faith gives strength, but nerves are also wasted.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Do we have any means of turning the price of bitcoin upward as a small investors? of course NO we can only watch and be like an observer and probably wait for the "whales" to pump in investment such that the expected bullish runs is trigger while I have a firm belief in bitcoin despite the dwindled price which I also belief will not continue to fall forever.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

A lot of people are worried.  I say worry not.   Eventualy the price will hit new highs beyond 20k, no question.   The real question is when, and nobody knows for sure.

Let the price fall, and fall it will, until people have given up.  Then, the price can start 5 wave moves up again.   This is how it always plays out.

https://www.swiftcointalk.org/marketplace/bitcoin-price-forecast/

Bitcoin has proven its value to large investors. Therefore, the price will not be able to fall to absolute zero. And since bitcoin is a long-term investment (possibly for several years), we can only wait and not worry.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

Actually, you people are just worried about the price, all your talking are related to its price not bitcoin or even the technology itself. I wonder if there are still people who really support the technology, instead, they make the bitcoin as an investment means and source of income and don't even know how the purpose of the technology. I'm not talking that you should not make it as a source of income coz it help as well, it really helps.

You OP do you know what's the main purpose why bitcoin was created? I wonder...

I totally agree with you because it is because the speculative atmosphere of the crypto market is too strong and far exceeds the concern of the technology itself, which led to the collapse of the market. In a way, this is not because bankruptcy of crypto technology , but the overestimation of technology caused by blind investment, and this overestimation is used by whales, creating a huge bubble at the end of 2017.
If we want a real recovery in the market, we should return to the focus on crypto/blockchain technology itself. This is the source of real growth.

Loser
hardcore_cryp_trader

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

Low price means that there will be a price increase soon. This is the law of the market, this can't be avoided. I don't understand why some people worry about it. Bitcoin is the most modern currency of the new century.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

Bitcoin still has time to fly back, worries will not solve the problem. I will wait for positive news to welcome the goodness of bitcoin.
Almost all of these coins are influenced by bitcoin, the ups and downs that occur must have an impact on all coins. Bitcoin will return with a more valuable value.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

In fact, there are many people who panic, and that causes more damage. But it seems, it will soon turn around. Hopefully, entering 2019 this condition will improve soon
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

If you came into cryto to make quick money then yes, you have a lot of reasons to be worried, as in 2018 you cannot get rich overnight.

If you are here for long-term (3-5 years) then just forget about your holdings for some time, stop verifying the price every single day and within a few years cryto will prove more about its value.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

A lot of people are worried.  I say worry not.   Eventualy the price will hit new highs beyond 20k, no question.   The real question is when, and nobody knows for sure.

https://www.swiftcointalk.org/marketplace/bitcoin-price-forecast/

If we keep holding and not panic, i am believe bitcoin price will not to deep. Bitcoin is main currency in cryptomarket and i am believe bitcoin will survive and as long term investment, bitcoin is profitable investment. Its good opportunity buying bitcoin right now because the price very cheap compare several months ago

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Low price means that there will be a price increase soon. This is the law of the market, this can't be avoided. I don't understand why some people worry about it. Bitcoin is the most modern currency of the new century.

We cannot blame other people if they are worried because we have different mindset and they invest money in BTC,and I agree that there is a price increase soon but we cannot predict when it will happen the important here is don't stop believing on the potential of this new technology and be positive always.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:09:38 AM

A lot of people or investors thought that joining the crptocurrency market can easily give them a quick profit once they invested and many of them joined the FOMO while the bitcoin isin bulkrun at that time. But I believe that the whole cryptocurrency will be return to bullish mood someday. Studying the behavior of the market and the cryptocurrencies will help us understand the reason why their price rise and fall and what to expect them in the future.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

Yes, i believe on Bitcoin. The recent activity is just temporary occurence in the Bitcoin, it will rebound back as the price value is a bit stable at the level of 3300 to 3400. this maybe the new resistance level as posted in the market. Yet. everyone is expecting  upward as we approach the closing of 2018 then possible Bull run as predicted come Jan.2019. i also positive on this prediction.good luck
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

yes i fully support bitcoin because bitcoin is a potential coin if you check bitcoin history then you will be know after every deep dip bitcoin rise and make new high record,i think next year will be good for bitcoin
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

Btc price fall is nt permanent it is for temporary correction but soon BTC will have mass adoption thereafter we can see a previous all-time high price
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

Yes i believe in bitcoin even the price is falling because I keep my hope in my heart that every things will be okay again  and some more days that the price is not good, and it will be back on its normal place to make more profit to many bitcoin holders and investors, and users of bitcoin.

Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

OK if you think it will be like that, then I feel a little calm with all these conditions that continue to decline in the market, at least there is better news than the news or information that always says that prices will continue to decline and BTTC will be destroyed, that's all makes me panic but when it's a little quiet see information from you.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

no matter how many times bitcoin price may fall I still believe in bitcoin it is nothing to do with the fall of price bitcoin.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: