Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the Oretoken project  (Read 122 times)
lamby (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

I stumbled on this project and loved the idea of using blockchain for gold mining.

Oretoken.io plans to attract investors into the mining of gold in Paraguay.

The company behind the project is a real company and has already invested in gold mining in paraguay.

What I loved about this project is that the team or company has no coins allocated to themselves or their relatives.

Also profits are to be shared weekly to token holders which really interests me because I need passive income

I feel it's a good project.
But i may be wrong. Hence I will like to know what you honestly think of this project.

Will appreciate all opinions
Crypto_Samuel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

It's not exactly the best time to invest in new coins, if you look at the market conditions. Just an opinion.
lamby (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

It's not exactly the best time to invest in new coins, if you look at the market conditions. Just an opinion.

I agree with you about not buying icos yet.
But in the case of Oretoken it is about the profit from the mining of gold the company promises to share with token holders.
Am actually more interested in the weekly passive income
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

Of course, the idea is interesting. Gold and cryptocurrency. Combining two economies. But. Recently, I have shot a large number of projects that are doing the same.

There are risks.

It is necessary to study the project documentation in detail. Thanks for the information.
lamby (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Of course, the idea is interesting. Gold and cryptocurrency. Combining two economies. But. Recently, I have shot a large number of projects that are doing the same.

There are risks.

It is necessary to study the project documentation in detail. Thanks for the information.

Combining two economies - gold and cryptocurrencies.
Exactly my thoughts.

Good to know you shot similar projects similar to Oretoken

Can you give me names of some of these projects to help me and others interested make some comparisons and due diligence.
lamby (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

I have made more research on this project. It is a very important project with a different perspective from the others. It is a project with new features that the developers are working on

I think we should all look at it and see if we can support in spreading their ideas

lamby (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

The Oretoken project is a Great project with a great team. It is indeed a project with a promising future
To everyone who wants to earn money - please check out Oretoken
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: