Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper  (Read 20524 times)
shannelcoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:09:04 PM

That's true because anytime is the great time to invest or to buy. Although we experience a bearish market I think this time is great time too to invest. Many things will be happen soon but for now grab some opportunities that crypto will give to us.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:45:17 PM

Unlike the time period it is good to get into cryptocurrency usage. Just think of the ongoing market, always patience is must with cryptocurrency. Believing todays growth as a beginning to the bullish trend more users could have bought bitcoin, to their expectation everything went upside down in a small time period. This can be overcome only by holding the assets until experiencing a bull market.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:05:59 PM

I mostly say a similar thing while anyone asking about it, dependably tell my companions that no time is late to join crypto advertise yet at the same time you got the opportunity to be cautious when you're contributing and do your exploration so you don't commit errors. Bear times are ideal with the goal that you can purchase when it's at the base and hold on to check whether there will be any expansion later on, which obviously happens the greater part of the occasions, however only one out of every odd year however.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:01:27 PM

"All times are good to enter crypto." Say that to someone who ignorantly bought at ATH and you might not like his response. The statement best applies to this never ending bear market with the plan to hold for long.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:09:58 PM

I partly do not agree with what Tim Draper said. If the price of bitcoin for example reached the top like $25,000-35,000. I will not enter cryptocurrency for sure. All times are not good times. In fact, if you are smart enough you will enter the market not in the peak buy in the bottom of the market.

I would consider it like this that during the bear market anytime is a good time to buy the coins as it a available  at the cheap rates and once the btc bounces back you will not get that price back and will have to spend huge more to buy it .
right, during the berung market, it will be easier to invest, but it needs courage, because not necessarily it is the basis of price, so a good strategy will reduce your risk
because now is a good time to enter the market because the prices of coins are still cheap and low. so now it is an opportunity for you to get high potential coins at a low price and you can buy lots of course to be made a very good investment to get a big profit
Yes we can invest in to crypto because price is down and affordable, but it needs planning and for this we need to have wise mind and proper time to spend, as crypto currency is volatile only wise mind can help us investing on right time and sell on green, so now is best time according to my own opinion we can make profit buying now and holding for a few years.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:40:48 PM

All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

The present market was no go area for most traders, I bet due to not everyone gets or understand the market conditions if it will continue to DIP or it will moon, we all were just waiting for recovery which I believe we are. And soon to be in the green days.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:23:47 AM

Always be on time when bitcoin is growing up and you have lost all your time at bitcoin or altcoin, but when bitcoin is lower you can free and stop check bitcoin price because you can use your time for your side or other job.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:54:33 AM

What is believe is when you are enter into an investment it will not be a big matter for me because investment always not a big thing but the main problem is how we can sell or exchange the investment at the correct time so the decision is always needed for long term that's the correct way to make the profits stable.
Every time it's good for crypto trading, because the market is fully open every day. The problem is in the position where we will take action, whether to sell or buy? Of course this is related to the profit or loss that will be obtained.
The market, which is open all day, makes crypto one of the most active markets in the world, removing boundaries between countries, making the world look very small because of high activity in seeking profits.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:28:09 PM

I partly do not agree with what Tim Draper said. If the price of bitcoin for example reached the top like $25,000-35,000. I will not enter cryptocurrency for sure. All times are not good times. In fact, if you are smart enough you will enter the market not in the peak buy in the bottom of the market.
He is saying that but we must understand his perspective, he is very rich and he can hold any investment for as long as he wants because whatever money that he invests is money that he can afford to lose, but in the case of a small investor putting his live savings at stake when investing in cryptocurrencies what he suggest is a terrible idea and should not be followed by anyone under those circumstances.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:29:39 AM

It's true as long as you have money to invest, then go. But if you think the price is too high for you then buy during at fall where others is in panic resulting into lower price. You can still buy and ride on the hype but there's a chance that price will fall down due to some traders reaching their selling to point. 
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:39:24 AM

All times are good because the market always grows but there are better times to enter crypto. These better times are when the prices of valuable coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC etc goes down, thus during the markets. Here, investors get the chance to buy these coins at relatively cheap prices and with the slightest rise in price, there is profit generation.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:56:29 AM

Depends on how long you intend to stay in the cryptoworld. For example, buying it when it was at 20k wouldn't bother you if you intend to stay for a long time, expecting it to rise higher than that. If you are just after quick profits and failed to sell as it dropped, you'd look at any remaining bitcoins you have now with disappointment.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:43:11 AM

It's true as long as you have money to invest, then go. But if you think the price is too high for you then buy during at fall where others is in panic resulting into lower price. You can still buy and ride on the hype but there's a chance that price will fall down due to some traders reaching their selling to point. 
When someone can't built patience while they invested on something then they are going to be on the losing side.

The price may fall but it is not going to stay there forever so they need to hold it tight at the hard time and soon they will get their reap from the investments.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:16:40 PM

All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

I agree with him of course. Up and down trends has always an advantage to us  as we can buy cheaper tokens or coins during plummet and we can also sell when the prices are high. People say red days are bad but the reality is that they are just looking after the loss and don't even see the timing or opportunity to buy cheaper crypto assets. As a bounty hunter everyday all times are good to get in depending on our luck.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:31:11 PM

yes, i agree with his opinion. A professional investor is always looking for opportunities to get rich at any stage of the market. In order to gain that ability, we need to cultivate a lot of financial knowledge to be able to make different and subtle judgments.
Don't invest blindly and lack of knowledge. A good market cannot make you rich if you don't have investment knowledge.  Wink

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:24:36 PM

yes, i agree with his opinion. A professional investor is always looking for opportunities to get rich at any stage of the market. In order to gain that ability, we need to cultivate a lot of financial knowledge to be able to make different and subtle judgments.
Don't invest blindly and lack of knowledge. A good market cannot make you rich if you don't have investment knowledge.  Wink
LazerSMS

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 08:14:49 PM

HODL and keep HODLing, this has shown to be the better strategy if you look at price charts.

So yes all times are good to enter the crypto market

Send and Receive SMS Anonymously with Bitcoin | LazerSMS.com
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:03:12 PM

I don’t know for others, but whenever I want to invest in cryptocurrency I don’t really look at what the media has to say about it or the price or whatever, I just go ahead and buy whenever I feel like I should buy and after buying I will keep them in my wallets and wait for when the price will go up so I can withdraw. This has always worked for me ever since I started investing in cryptocurrency.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:35:15 PM

I think during the peak is not a best time to buy since its too expensive. Well, it depends on you if you want to hold for more than 2 years then buying at any level is good. Yes, the market will always go down because many hodlers/traders will take profit during the peak, so we can have chance to buy back again.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:44:38 PM

I think during the peak is not a best time to buy since its too expensive. Well, it depends on you if you want to hold for more than 2 years then buying at any level is good. Yes, the market will always go down because many hodlers/traders will take profit during the peak, so we can have chance to buy back again.
Is there a peak? I don't think so if there is a peak since last year on price movement in cryptocurrency. There are small spikes last few days but it is quick to bounce price and back to the price range of 3.6k dollars. Yes, all time is good to enter in crypto once you have invested you just to wait when your profit was there or if you have reached your profit point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: