Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise  (Read 23892 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

You are right but do take into account the huge investments of people at the top, just feel for people who invested in btc when it was over 19k level and similarly eth at around 1400 level, most of them im sure are still holding but those who do not have anyother source and needed money must have panic sold, the worst suferers are those who took loans to invest in crypto, i think they would have defaulted because from almost a year now crypto market is only going down so people who took loans with promise of monthly repayments must be feeling the heat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

this is a very extraordinary event because the market price returned to match prices in 2014, and it will take a very long time to start its bullish trend again

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

hopefully it will happen quickly and bring good luck to all of us and of course to the development of market prices hopefully there will also be an immediate development
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:52:26 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 08:01:20 AM by edmundo

I totally agree with you on this. As evident from past experiences, it presents the best time for one to pick up cheap tokens at a bargain price and hoping to make massive profits once the market starts an uptrend. The bear market presents huge opportunities to those who are able to recognise and take these opportunities. It isn't uncommon to hear lots of people declaring outstanding profits after every bear period. This is because they had bought these tokens at base level and made substantial profits while the market rebounded.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
In this world anyone if are doing work or giving benefit to any technology they also want to earn money so we want these all people to come and to become the part of our community and to give support to this community and make this community a stronger one.

For those all time investors and for those who are all believing in to the future is of cryptos, the current situation must be a blessing. Because they can get more chances to make big profits by investing right now.

If we go for analysing how bitcoin had traded in the past then definitely will go for making use of the current price levels of most of the cryptos. I guess no one is having time to analyse how bitcoin traded in the past that is the reason most of the people are getting panic by seeing the current situation of the market and not ready to believe it as a blessing.
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

It is true now only the one who truly supports crypto would remain,
And all of those who are just here to invest and think that they would get rich instantly would leave .
We would have a lower investors but for sure the only people who would continue are the people who really support it.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

I think that one way or another, the situation with cryptocurrency will improve, although this may not happen as quickly as we would like.  And only those who survived its fall will remain on the market!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Yes, the bearish market has brought good news. Most people here made cryptocurrency an asset that will bring them fortune such as gold. But, they don't even know how blockchain technology will change and help important processes in the world. Now, this is the time for them to leave and let focus on the importance and usefulness of cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

You are right about this.
I actually enjoy being in a bear market, this can take some time so you better except this situation.

This bear market will clean out, scam projects, people who are only here for getting rich, and so on.
Embrass this period and you will get great results later.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

You are right about this.
I actually enjoy being in a bear market, this can take some time so you better except this situation.

This bear market will clean out, scam projects, people who are only here for getting rich, and so on.
Embrass this period and you will get great results later.

Its good for the rich and believed in blockchain technology purely because they can invest more to a token they know would prosper one day after all these projects are going to continue and there is no where else to go but up so investing to a token like cheaper ETHER these days are going to be good for you but for those who lose money since the time they bought ETH when the price spiked high then its a loss. I don't think they are enjoying it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

it's interesting) and you want people to go to cryptocurrencies not to earn but from pure altruistic beliefs?
This would especially interest major professional investors, whose goal, above all, is to make a profit

Yemobisbal

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

Yea,it is a blessing in disguise for everyone if us because it is an opportunity to start afresh and set things right.As for those that are in just to manipulate things to get themselves rich overnight, maybe this will flush them out,but we have to be realistic, we are here to make profit in addition to our interest in crypto and blockchain tech.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

Most dicrypto investment people only focus on one goal without limits to get huge profits and don't care about the functions of the Blockhain system and the platform for digital currency exchanges around the world and others to support social media applications. the market provides many advantages and disadvantages, we must be able to avoid all risks. In my opinion, in the near future, everyone will unite in their minds to advance Blockhain technology so that it can benefit all users.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

I will increasingly begin to understand that no one knows for what exactly the cryptocurrency was created. I am not talking about blockchain technology, namely cryptocurrency. If we knew exactly what they were created for, then we would definitely know what would happen. As for people who want to earn quickly, they always have been and will be, and always will earn some, and others lose. Greater volatility in the crypto market gives this opportunity, but you need to understand that the market cannot go up all the time. To go higher you need to gain strength. The cryptocurrency market is not the first time showing a big drop, and there has always been growth after the fall. I do not think it will now, as it is different. Everything will repeat again.
cryptoenthusiastUS

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

Firstly, I don't think everyone that comes into crypto should be a blockchain tech person but should be able to understand the basics about the blockchain and trading. Also, if most actually left crypto because of the Bear market then, they didn't actually deserve to be in crypto cos you don't expect the market to always be bullish and while the market go downward, this is some good time for you to invest more in some other crypto you believe to be good. As you said, the bear market is a blessing in disguise only to those that understands that this the time to invest against the coming bull market and you most be prepared to be patient too.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

And this is not strange, since in most cases such people came here last year, when there was a huge growth of cryptocurrencies.

ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

It is an extremely idealistic view that people who are here for money will disappear from a casual market. This will never happen, with the next bull trend, crowds of lovers of easy money will come up again. And just do not forget if a crisis happens in the world, then the crypto will attract people looking for money even more.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

The fall of bitcoin will make people scared of investing into any other cryptocurrency. People may be forced to stop investing.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

The cryptocurrency market can indeed be reorganized, but it takes a long time. Now many altcoins have not died yet, which will not let Bitcoin take off, so I think the price of Bitcoin will still drop to shock everyone, let the junk coins Go to hell.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Yes, and after recovery, it will again be filled with them, and again they will have to go to the market to such a level. In general, the problem must be solved globally and not point.
It will surely recover easily because it gives the importance of it. Everything will follow smoothly in accordance to the status in the market. All crypto can help survive and save all the necessities. Bitcoin can expose the globally needs of every people in the community.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: