Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise  (Read 23892 times)
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

With the exit of the user that don't really care for the project for the ico or for the blockchain, the ecosystem has been reset. Only the member that is left that is caring for it. It is a good sign of good pumps, because only the good holders are whats left. 

Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

Those who continue to hodl their coins in this prolonged bear time will surely get their profits in due time because the market present downtrend has its own end. While the prices are getting lower, it will give us the right opportunity to acquire cheaper coins with big potential to grow in the future. Some investors overcome by panic because they have no basic knowledge on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain

The question is whether we'll be able to break even, and how much we'll need. Unfortunately, we can't know it for sure. It seems to me that those who come to the market and invest now will get a nice profit in 1,5-2 years
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

If i put your statement in perspective, i would say true. Now that the weak hands are disappointed at their overzealous adventure. We will now see true adoption from people who really understand  the technology behind blockchain and bitcoin

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

Those who continue to hodl their coins in this prolonged bear time will surely get their profits in due time because the market present downtrend has its own end. While the prices are getting lower, it will give us the right opportunity to acquire cheaper coins with big potential to grow in the future. Some investors overcome by panic because they have no basic knowledge on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain

The question is whether we'll be able to break even, and how much we'll need. Unfortunately, we can't know it for sure. It seems to me that those who come to the market and invest now will get a nice profit in 1,5-2 years

Before investing, I always thought how much I could earn from this investment. Never when investing I think how long will the capital. Because that's the thought that I never won the market
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

This sounds really funny but seriously it is you know... a blessing in disguise because most people are selling out with this huge dump in the price of bitcoin. The bear market would go for a little longer before things start to rise up. The specific time can not actually be predicted but definitely looking at the trend of bitcoin market there is going to be a point where the market would rise all over again.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

It's good to shake out the weak hands, but temptation will draw them back in when the bull market returns. I doubt this bear market will last for the whole of 2019 so there is just a few more months of accumulation left

dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

I hope that happens, because the bear market problem must be resolved soon, because if it continues like this, people only focus on the market not on the development of crypto
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
I used to believe this bear market talk and that every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. But with the way the crypto bear market has been, one cannot say for sure that there will be a revival. Things have continued to get worse.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

this has already happened because people had too high expectations for cryptocurrency and they didn’t get what they wanted

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

In the last year, people can be rich very easily by doing trading or investing in the cryto world. That is why many people are entering in the crypto world. However, seeing the condition for now, many people are also easily to be poor in only one night because the prices are falling down and seemly collapsing. Will it be better soon? Hopefully, be patient, enough.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

The bear market is indeed a blessing because it will allow you to make profit by buying coins at a cheaper price and selling it for higher prices in the near future.  During this time,  you can accumulate a huge number of coins at lower prices.

makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

I also believe that we are obliged to get rid of these pseudo experts who came to the market only for personal gain.

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

Of course, in the next couple of years, we will all gather together and we will try to ensure that the cryptocurrency moves forward as well. It's unavoidable

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

The bear market is indeed a blessing because it will allow you to make profit by buying coins at a cheaper price and selling it for higher prices in the near future.  During this time,  you can accumulate a huge number of coins at lower prices.
Exactly, this is good opportunity to accumulate coins at low price. The bear market it happens at the time that we did not expected. So, aside from observing the market buying is good decisions this time.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

If we are see this bear market as an opportunity, i think we can make big profits in near future. Most altcoin drop more than 90% from highest price and its good time for buying more coin because many good altcoin having cheap price and when market start to recovery, altcoin season will give us big profits

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

yup we need serious people to learn more about the crypto world not just for money I think those who survive here are those who have a great mentality.
and also it's a good time to buy what they waste.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:41:35 AM

Well, I see bear market really as an opportunity like a door to newbies in the cryptocurrency space. It is the start of the new beginning in the life of new traders and investors. Maybe the past is bad but expect that the market develop as soon as the whales starts to buy more.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

The companies that have multiple venture capitalists and hedge funds behind them will last through this bear market. Easy examples are ETH, EOS, XLM, XRP and VET but there's many of them all the way down the list of +/- 2100 on coinmarketcap.com.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

I think the fact that we've barely corrected down after +/- +10% runs on most coins is indicative of the bears being insecure if they can push it much lower. Obviously it's not a bull-run yet, and we're merely recouping some of the insane losses.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

I think if I am a new investor and I am really new to Cryptocurrency which has limited resources but very much interested to invest. The bearish moment was really a blessing to me because I can buy Bitcoin and Altcoins at it's cheapest price. And when the right time comes and there will bullrun. I guess that will be the winning moment for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: