Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:04:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise  (Read 23900 times)
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:11:59 PM

Now a lot of people have left the cryptocurrency market, but this is as long as the situation is bad, as soon as things get better, they will immediately return!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:30:36 PM

It's good to have real crypto enthusiasts in the ecosystem but the exist of the fake ones too would still have a negative impact on the market because they all contribute to the demand in crypto and subsequent rise in the coin prices. The market should be a mixture of both sides to create a stable system.

maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:11:33 AM

I agree with you, but I don't think it will happen soon. 2018 and 2019 are not a good year for cryptocurrencies. Perhaps the cryptocurrency will continue to decline in 2019, and the cryptocurrency will be reborn when most investors abandon the cryptocurrency investment.

AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:30:29 AM

Of course, a bear market is a blessing. Everyone understands that this is another life cycle of the market and we have a rare opportunity to buy assets at a low price.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:45:46 AM

a bear market is good for investors as well as coin developers both have time to do developments are seen organic growth the best example is waves coin waves had genuine long-term growth

This bear market gives more chances for the guys that do not have too much money. They can buy cheap cryptocurrencies, and save a lot. For instance, now you can get Ethereum for less - it will pump.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:02:52 AM

Crypto became chaotic because of people who just wish the results without thinking in the long term. and indeed the existing conditions forced many of those who are starting out because aware of crypto is not easy to run. only leaves people seriously and see the potential crypto are surviving and will make crypto rise back on track again.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:09:43 AM

It was a blessing at the start but now it is looking entirely different because the dump is continuing lol
Fake projects are dying daily (and this is a beautiful news I enjoy reading daily )

But other than that, there has been massive losses for long term investors
Hopefully there is a recovery
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:02:46 PM

Now a lot of people have left the cryptocurrency market, but this is as long as the situation is bad, as soon as things get better, they will immediately return!

No, many of them will never return. These people simply lost their faith, and probably, made up their minds to stay away from the cryptocurrencies. The bear market has taught me to make the choice being more cautious.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:33:08 PM

The bear market is not a reason to get out of crypto, but if you can see it as an opportunity then later that day will be a big profit.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:14:33 PM

I see so much progress being made in the crypto sphere, so many projects that are working hard to deliver their promises made in their whitepaper and I really appreciate the progress that is being made to improve blockchain.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:56:32 PM

There is nothing better than seeing all the stupid superficial people leave right when it is the time for hard work and accumulating and building the next wave, that we will enjoy soon.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:59:23 PM

I think you have a point there,  a whole lots of people are in the cryptocurrency just for the money and not because they are really interested in the good the blockchain brings, with the recent happenings around the cryptocurrency world, the money chasers have started leaving and only few people are now left, those interested in exploring the good enbedded in the blockchain technology.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:04:21 PM

When a bear market comes, you can differentiate between people who really want to invest in crypto currency because of their knowledge of crypto currency and there are people who just follow in the footsteps of other people to invest without knowing the crypto currency. I am sure it is good to try every investor so that they continue to be optimistic when prices decline very deeply in the coming year.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:44:36 PM

Before now, the crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

You have a point there buddy. There is a reason for everything and I guess this is one of the reasons why bear season occurred aside from the correction of the market. It is like filtering the Crypto community for the better. Well, let us just hope for the best guys!
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:47:29 PM

You have a point there buddy. There is a reason for everything and I guess this is one of the reasons why bear season occurred aside from the correction of the market. It is like filtering the Crypto community for the better. Well, let us just hope for the best guys!
everyone who survives what has happened to the crypto market now certainly hopes that the best for the slow-growing market growth. what is happening now is a positive response from the market to crypto traders. we can return to activities for future market growth.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:58:25 PM

The bear market is usually a good time for veteran's in the market because it opens doors to opportunities (in form of low prices)  and Alis reduce the weak hands in the market. Real investors are taking advantage of the market while the weak ones are panicking.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:36:52 PM

The bear market is indeed a blessing in disguise, this is a period that opportunities are created for those who have studied and understands how the crypto space works, at this period all what is advised is to buy more and hold while those who rushed into the space to make quick profit without understanding would keep selling and loosing. Understanding in every sphare of life is neccessary. This bearish season is an open opportunity ,a blessing in disguise.

Samyalson

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:49:12 PM

It depends on how strongly you believe in crypto.  Those who were in for a quick bit of cash left, but everyone else who sees it as the future stayed.

And I know how painful it is, dropping 80-90% is no joke, but if we hodlers are strong enough to bear this then I think we deserve being rewarded with nice gains.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:54:35 PM

I don't think that will every happen, I get the feeling you have too much faith in humanity lol.

The truth is, people are still as greedy as ever.
Now, people are just hodling and waiting for the next bull run.
The moment it takes off, just wait and see, people will return to their greedy irresponsible ways.

And actually, unless people are greedy and irresponsible, the market would never explode like it did.
It take a lot of money moving in and being traded around for values to rise that high that fast.
Although fomo destroys the market, ironically, it the think that makes it pump.

Just make sure you have your own priorities and goals set straight and stick with them.
Or else you'll get burned all over again.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:07:57 PM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

Yeah I agree with your assessment, but one of the blessings of the bear market is that people can buy low and sell it for profit in the future, that is if they can find a good coin that is sure to grow in terms of price and development, Ethereum, in my opinion, is still a good buy for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: