Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise  (Read 23892 times)
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:11:52 AM

Indeed Bear market has brought with it the lot of lessons to learn now investors are more cautious and choosy to invest  as they were before.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:48:02 AM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
With the bear market condition, i think that makes all the people who think that crypto is an easy rich scenario will leave crypto.
And everyone who has faith on crypto will stay, cause they know the possibilities of crypto in the future.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:58:44 AM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
Many people who became rich in cryptocurrency in 2017 chose to avoid the bear market; when the bull market comes, they will reappear.

grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:11:59 AM

I can say that seekers fast results so many have gone because of the condition of the crypto could not provide their results. market returns look clean because the backfilled by those with a serious look at the potential crypto and see the technology of the blockchain well. but when the market returns to fly again, then it is not impossible that people will come back.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:34:55 AM

This is so trrue for the reason that those who are non-believers already exited the scene, those who are loyal and unto crypto a long time will be the one who will benefit the most again. I really am thinking that Q1 of 2019 will be the time for us.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:40:18 AM

Many people who became rich in cryptocurrency in 2017 chose to avoid the bear market; when the bull market comes, they will reappear.
No, we didn't avoided the bear market.

We bought and piled up more of the coins for 2018 and it didn't stopped us to get out of the market. I'm hear and still appearing, I'm not going out of the market as soon as I'm contended. The market is here to stay and such corrections are truly a blessing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:43:01 AM

it's true because in this bear market it's still difficult to get enough income each month, so the best way is to avoid or rest first until the market has undergone a good change

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:11:00 AM

If we look at the current market from the perspective of pruning, we could say the current depressed cryptocurrency market will help in wielding out the ponzi mindset cryptocurrency traders and investors. On the other hand, we need more people to use cryptocurrency and it's tech to fire prove and test some of this invention as well!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:19:08 AM

Yeah I agree with your assessment, but one of the blessings of the bear market is that people can buy low and sell it for profit in the future, that is if they can find a good coin that is sure to grow in terms of price and development, Ethereum, in my opinion, is still a good buy for me.
ETH is a good example for this, we saw the dump price of around $80 and when we enter a new year, the price pumps high until it hit $150 I think, so you can see by this that bear market is great opportunity for us to have more coin and not to make panic. Keep turning negative things into positive, it can help to relieve the stress or what and help you to make a good decision for the better future.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:55:19 AM

Blockchain technology will grow and parallel with it, I think electronic money also grows and increasingly diverse and more widely used. When the crypto market comes back, Blockchain makes people more passionate and crazy and this will come quickly in the near future.
candelavan

Activity: 447
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:10:04 AM

Very often I hear from people that crypto sucks because they have lost money. The whole problem of people is that they are chasing easy money.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:13:31 AM

There is nothing good in this. If it does not bring nothing. So it is not interesting. And if this is not interesting, then everything will end soon. And the cryptocurrency will remain in the past. I already see a lot of problems. Even without pointing out.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:38:57 AM

Absolutely, since the bear market will help us learn a lot and develop new strategies to earn something. Also it breeds new opportunities for us to invest in some potential coins at a cheaper price which might have been hard if not the current market condition.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:48:20 AM

The market dynamics of the crypto market is subject to trends like all other financial markets. This means that one trend is replaced by another. A bearish trend is necessary in order for it to be replaced by a bullish one, and vice versa.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:49:09 AM

One thing that bear market have achieved for the cryptocurrency is the the fact that it has helped cryptocurrency unattractive for negative news. People are no longer associating cryptocurrency with crime like it was when the price was rising. Bear market have also discourage those who doesn't care about cryptocurrency and left the real enthusiast to keep developing cryptocurrency.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:12:14 PM

To be honest, I am more interested in crypto because of its use as investment and work, I know that crypto is a technology as well as a solution to various financial problems, but I also cannot ignore the other side of crypto as a means of making money, so I became a bounty hunter and sometimes also a trader.
and even though the value dropped but I didn't want to go out because I believed that someday the value would return to better

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:15:21 PM

All right, a lot of people left cryptocurrency on a bear market, but as soon as the market starts to grow, they will return again ...
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:35:22 PM

The way I see bear market benefits cryptocurrency space users is that, when there is a bear market, there is a high chance that people will engage on to it. Well, some loses, but we should see the bright side of it. Bear market, downtrend, after the downtrend, there's no way to go other than turning the table and go bullish.
bolo1970

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:48:27 PM

8)Every single person has ambition to become rich well that's not the fault here. Even if they exit the value may not go up right? Yes I agree that people are Investing and expecting a good profit in a real quick time. Those who got out with a belief that there's no longer good interest for it doesn't really believe to the tech that lies within crypto's. Yes, they don't have that desire to support the tech and all they think is on how to become rich overnight. Cool Cool
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:32:49 AM

we take the lesson, in this situation of falling market, it is used for project development and also market improvement. and after all that has happened, all will benefit. nothing is wasted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: