Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise  (Read 23892 times)
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 05:06:44 PM

Not  a lot of people see the bear market as a blessing, they want everyday of the year to be a bullrun, it doesn't work like that. Smart people make use of the bear market situation to invest and research in coins that have extensive growth potential and invest in them, by so doing they are able to make as high as 10X profit, while the get rich quick scheme people are always yelling bull run, forgetting the only way to make profit during the bull run is to firstly invest rightly during the bear market .

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:07:22 PM

This bear market has really tested many players for strength. Lovers of easy money are gone, most projects with inefficient and unnecessary ideas are also excluded. Thus, the market is a little cleared of debris before starting a new take-off.
In any case, the current state of the cryptocurrency market makes certain adjustments to the fate of many projects. It is possible that most coins will not survive what is happening and it will be for the better in order to concentrate investors' funds in more promising projects.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:26:38 PM

Not  a lot of people see the bear market as a blessing, they want everyday of the year to be a bullrun, it doesn't work like that. Smart people make use of the bear market situation to invest and research in coins that have extensive growth potential and invest in them, by so doing they are able to make as high as 10X profit, while the get rich quick scheme people are always yelling bull run, forgetting the only way to make profit during the bull run is to firstly invest rightly during the bear market .
Of course, if you follow the cryptocurrency market every day, you can find many ways to speculate and trade profitably. Cool
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:00:33 AM

Those are the people that are mainly known to be the weak hands, because they cannot hold for long, they want quick and huge money to u come in for them all at once. Do if they are not getting it, the next thing to do, is to wait. That is their norm. Most times, those who have the resilience to stay are those that truly understand the concept behind the project and blockchain in entirety.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:07:01 AM

Bear market is great is you have enough cash to invest and buy a lot of valuable coins with important discounts.

Real money and wise decisions are done mainly in bear markets. In bull markets you can afterwards sell for a good profit.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:09:28 AM

If we think bear market is just making the market to relax for awhile and then push forward right ahead to be able to come up and back to the normal, as we can see some altcoins now increasing and turning to green its prices, that's what we called the real blessing in disguise.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:12:45 AM

Bear market is great is you have enough cash to invest and buy a lot of valuable coins with important discounts.

Real money and wise decisions are done mainly in bear markets. In bull markets you can afterwards sell for a good profit.
The concept if being followed will bring good outcome, buying while the value is falling and wait for the bottom then calmly hold and wait till the rise start to show up, bearish can be understood by traders who manage to learned how to observed the current trend, they are always ready to take the risk and enjoy everything after.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:19:27 AM

Many who can't endure have already left but that doesn't mean they cant jump in at any time ,I'm thanking the bear market because I was able to gather good coins and tokens I never thought I could get

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:58:11 AM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

What I have perceived about the bear market being a good thing to consider is only its privilege to allow customers basically, those people that are new to crypto to accumulate large volume of crypto, that's it. But all I can see in the bear market is just drastically fall down of projects and ICO's, fall of investment and profits.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:59:12 AM

It really is. Don't think that bear market will be the fall of crypto currency but think of it as an opportunity to be able buy cheaper coins. A while back I also bought a coin named Azart which was only at a price of .02$ now it has already grown to 0.06$ which made me huge profits. Try also looking at it. Just a suggestion.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:09:03 AM

Bull market and bear market are equally important if an investor truly understand the principle of "sowing and harvesting". Bear market is chiefly for sowing because most of the valuable coins are selling at cheap prices whereas bull market is chiefly for harvesting thus yielding profit because most of the valuable coins are selling at high prices. The question is, where comes the profit during the bull market if an investor does not buy at cheap price during the bear market?

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 02:02:16 PM

inevitably, lately everyone is more focused on crypto market investment, not on developing the technology, for example blockchain. so that until now, the blockchain itself has not made significant progress. starting from now there must be a team that moves to improve all that, because that's the most important thing to make crypto continue to survive in the future.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

To me,  yeah!  It's a blessing in disguise,  I most times as a trader wait for the dip, to fill my wallet and wait for the pump,  though in this bearish case,  I feel blessed,  this might sadden some,  but not everyone...  That's if you understand the cryptospace as it is. Some think it's a failure to crypto...  But no,  it's actually how the market should be..   Where some loose,  some gain,  where some feel cursed,  some feel blessed.  So definitely it is a blessing in disguise for sure. Smiles!
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

Bears never rest, if you look at the many volumes of buying and selling, then I think that now the bears have not gone anywhere yet and they are waiting for the right moment to happen very soon.

Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 02:34:32 PM

I even ser it as a blessing in disguise and opportunity for me to accumulate those tokens that I don't have in my portfolio. I have learnt from many great investors that the best time to invest is when others are rushing to sell and sell when they are rushing to buy again.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:54:15 PM

This bear market will truly benefit me for the reason that I get a lot of coin in cheap prices in that season , and now that the cryptocurrency's bull is coming, I know that I will get a lot from it. A great thing will really happen because of patience, and that's what people should know.

Live for the moment.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:10:03 PM

Bear market is a blessing in disguise for those that know how to maximize opportunity. I know someone that made 28 ltc during bear market,  she buys low sat coin and sell when it has a little pump. You can make good money durring bear market cus tokens are cheap that period

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:23:49 PM

Look around, market was a little grow and the scammers started showing up again. Chats with signals and pump groups that had been silent for a long time, now started to work again. I'm glad that many of the scams projects are dead, but nothing will prevent the new ones from appearing.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:40:11 PM

Well i think we can put it better in this way. The reason why i would agree to the statement that bear market is a blessing in disguise because it is through this market season that we can buy the dips and wait for the rise of the crypto market to make some profits. Remember we also need mass adoption so that bitcoin can be used globally for payment.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:41:48 PM

Look around, market was a little grow and the scammers started showing up again. Chats with signals and pump groups that had been silent for a long time, now started to work again. I'm glad that many of the scams projects are dead, but nothing will prevent the new ones from appearing.

No one can prevent it until now and some people just keep quiet and like not knowing this happened. even though they felt something very disappointed. This is a very surprising thing for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: