Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excoinet.com Is Now Paying 10% More for Bitcoins  (Read 184 times)
excoinet (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

Many may be wondering what stands behind this company’s appetite for Bitcoin. At the heart of Excoinet there is a handful of people who have financial and economic backgrounds and are confident they know what they are doing.

While investments are in excess of USD 1 Mil already, the company is going out on the market for more, offering even higher rates for Bitcoin purchase. These weeks the offers stand for 10% above Blockchain’s official rate.

“We’re aiming high achievements with this company and so it is our business strategy. At this stage, our main focus is purchasing as much Bitcoin as we can. We are on a budget but haven’t reached its bottom yet. We cannot go public with our future business plan at the moment because it is easy to have competitors steal our ideas and we don’t want that to happen. People may be asking what do we have in mind and many have been wondering if this business makes any sense, as we’re buying expensive Bitcoin, but we have a strategy behind all this and we are confident we’ll surprise the market in a very good way soon. We’re planning on a business that will bring even more value to the cryptocurrency market,” declared Thomas Mcdonald, founder and CEO of Excoinet.com
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smedia.Club

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

in short what is it that you do exactly?

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
Merited by Kemarit (1)

So, at the bottom of your page it says
The domain www.excoinet.com is solely and exclusively operated by Safecap Investments Limited (‘Safecap’), which is regulated by the CySEC under license no. 092/08 and by the FSCA under license no. 43906. Safecap is located at 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048, Strovolos, P.O.Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus.

Safecap is/was part of Teddy Sagi's markets.com operation. They don't mention excoinet anywhere.

Then your "About" page says
Excoinet A/S is a subsidiary company under Thyregod Invest ApS.
Your embedded link is dead, but Thyregod appear to be a small Danish VC operation. They don't list you as a client/venture anywhere.

Where are you?
Your FB says
Quote from: Facebook
32 Sullivan Chase Dr Avondale 19311, Pennsylvania
Your site says
We are based in Belgium. Our address is:Emiel Vlieberghlaan 10, 3900 Overpelt

And who is "Thomas Mcdonald, founder and CEO of Excoinet.com" and in what possible business plan is paying 10% over the odds for a widely traded asset a rational idea?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
tuty1311

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

excoinet.com is scammer , I sent them my BTC a week ago to be transferred  to paypal ,they did deliver till now.
their websites is bad and their URL for social media is dead and they did not allow you to post in their forum

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

And who is "Thomas Mcdonald, founder and CEO of Excoinet.com" and in what possible business plan is paying 10% over the odds for a widely traded asset a rational idea?
The site creation date is 2018-11-14 [1] so more questions will be raised.

I am not surprised by the additional 10% I have seen some sites[2] do that but I have not yet understood the economic feasibility of it? "Some projects are real and serve this service."

excoinet.com is scammer , I sent them my BTC a week ago to be transferred  to paypal ,they did deliver till now.
their websites is bad and their URL for social media is dead and they did not allow you to post in their forum
Please describe what you have written using this format[3] and create a topic in Scam Accusations.
Sorry for your loss, but it is difficult to recover your money.

Registry Domain ID: 2332494474_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-11-14T08:32:04Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-14T08:30:20Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-14T08:30:20Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.

[1] https://www.whois.net/
[2] https://hiribi.com
[3] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.msg2774678#msg2774678
[4]

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

So, at the bottom of your page it says
The domain www.excoinet.com is solely and exclusively operated by Safecap Investments Limited (‘Safecap’), which is regulated by the CySEC under license no. 092/08 and by the FSCA under license no. 43906. Safecap is located at 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048, Strovolos, P.O.Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus.

Safecap is/was part of Teddy Sagi's markets.com operation. They don't mention excoinet anywhere.

Then your "About" page says
Excoinet A/S is a subsidiary company under Thyregod Invest ApS.
Your embedded link is dead, but Thyregod appear to be a small Danish VC operation. They don't list you as a client/venture anywhere.

Where are you?
Your FB says
Quote from: Facebook
32 Sullivan Chase Dr Avondale 19311, Pennsylvania
Your site says
We are based in Belgium. Our address is:Emiel Vlieberghlaan 10, 3900 Overpelt

Excellent due diligence.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

I am not surprised by the additional 10% I have seen some sites[2] do that but I have not yet understood the economic feasibility of it? "Some projects are real and serve this service."
[2] https://hiribi.com

Excoin now pay 20% extra via Paypal for BTC, that's ~$800 a coin. I can think of no rationale other than money laundering/stolen Paypal funds. No-one pays a premium for no reason.

Re: Hiribi, they appear to be in exit mode. Their $1 UK Limited company has been struck off.
Not that I trust Trustpilot reviews, but Paypal seem to have wised up to what's going on

Quote from: 24th Nov
Accounts limited for 180 days and no one reply email

Quote from: 8th Dec
Paypal closes accounts and returns payments made by hiribi and block the fund 180 days.

This seems to be the inevitable fate of serial Paypal abuse.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: