Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WITH THE MOST BITCOIN CONTROL THE MARKET  (Read 810 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

I believe the crypto market, is heavily manipulated, I'm of the opinion that only a few very powerful people or government, now HODL the most Bitcoin, And are responsible for where the price goes and as a result the entire market is under choas. Is this even possible? I think it is, what's your own opinion?

It can be really manipulated by those big whales but we small fries also have some big roles inside this market that we could make in order for us to have a good price for Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

I believe the crypto market, is heavily manipulated, I'm of the opinion that only a few very powerful people or government, now HODL the most Bitcoin, And are responsible for where the price goes and as a result the entire market is under choas. Is this even possible? I think it is, what's your own opinion?
More powerful people have more influence on the market, but at the same time, ordinary people can also affect the price of Bitcoin. We have seen a lot of jumps in the price of Bitcoin and every time someone earned good money from it.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

I do not have any idea about manipulated market but I always believe that market is unstable. And somehow we all know there are whales who have a lot of tokens and money where they can control the price of one token and do you think it is true?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

Wow, it's common knowledge, to those who are knowledgeable, but you should go deeper, because it's bigger than only here, on bitcoin, they are manipulating on every aspect for moneymaking and manipulation that exist, and if something doesn't exist yet, they'll find that out and exploit it to our minus and their plus. I can give you few ex. Usually news segment is full of those people, CNN answers to them, and by them I mean those rich assholes who want to kill a lot of people around the world with with new 5G newtork, and dunno what else will they find. In Netherlands, when they started testing 5G at the same time a lot of birds died and fell to the ground, not to mention what it can do to humans(you get rashes on your skin, probably fatal if too much exposure.. and you are exposed to 5G because those antennas are like 30-50 meters apart or so) So they don't just control the market, but your life too, probably.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

I do not agree with your assessment, it is true that those that are holding many bitcoins are very powerful and can move the market but that is true in any market as well, besides most of those that have the most bitcoin are not really doing anything with it except buying more of it, so if anything the effect of those whales is positive for the development and the price of bitcoin.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

There’s so much genius in this thread.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

In fact, when the market is in panic it is very easy to manipulate confused investors, but certainly it is not a few people. If such manipulation happens, then these are rather large companies or investment funds.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

I also believe that market can be manipulate especially if you whales who have a lot of token. Some people have a lot of bitcoin but still they can't manipulate the price of bitcoin market. Most of people think that the falling price is because of manipulation. Government can't control or manipulate bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: