Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $98,90 Ethereum - New critical mark. What will happen to the projects of ICO ?  (Read 1288 times)
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

Large quantities of ETH are sold from the ICO. This makes the ETH price drop uncontrollably. Besides, bitcoin prices also bring anxiety from investors. Long-term investment is very good but be careful when investing in ICOs

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

market is not really good and the fall starts again.
I just posted some orders at 85USD for the ETH, i hope i can have the order filled and wake up tomorrow ETH @110 again.
December first week will end tomorrow and we are hoping that the rise will start on the first day of second week.
If this will not happen ETH will fall @ 50 USD before Christmas.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
When will the market evolve?
Is it worth investing in ICO projects now?
 Cry
One of the reasons for the fall of the ether is unlimited emission. Eth fell almost 14 times (Bitcoin fell 5 times) from the highs. Most of the projects will simply die without entering the market, and most of the existing projects will also not be able to cope with current costs if this price stays long! And I think that now it’s not worth investing in, it’s just better to watch!
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I didn't think Ethereum would go under $ 100. 15x declined according to the price of the ath. Negative weather in the market did not dissipate.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

Investing in ICOs is now too risky for most people, but I believe there are still a lot of people investing in ICOs. They believe the market will recover, anyway in the bear market in 2018 there are still some ICO quite successful

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Projects will be able to survive, since ETH will be able to rise in price. Its price is unreasonably understated, although I think that this is not the limit. But in the end we are waiting for a happy ending.
FIEX

Merit: 276

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Just saw ETH under the $100 was waiting for some weeks now for this to happen.
I think we are now getting close to the bottom.

ETH is probably tanking due to all the ICO scams being ERC20 tokens. The scammers dump the ETH they were sent. In return, investors are given worthless tokens. The worst part is, those same investors are probably buying more ETH because it's so cheap. They're basically buying back their own ETH. People need to stop buying into projects that have developed nothing.

Correct,so this is the best time to cleanup your portfolio!
Sell those projects who arent building and invest who keeps building in this bear market.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

If the resistance at 95 $ we go to the next support zone. This is about 60 $. How the declining Ethereum price affects the entire ICOs building on the Ethereum platform is a good question. I think that we see many more ICOs disappear as they run out of capital. Many still keep their revenue in Ethereum and the price keeps falling. At some point, many ICOs can no longer cover their costs as fewer and fewer people invest in ICOs. This has something to do with the mass of SCAMS.

You really are right. We will soon see the fall of the ETH. Because of this market can completely change. Unfortunately, we can do nothing. I'm afraid but it seems to me the hunters will come to an end too.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

What will happen to the projects that ended ICO?

If the ICO ended successfully (reached soft cap), my guess is that they will have to make necessary adjustments as well.
Expect a delay in token distribution or listing on exchanges. It's a tough position to be in since many investors, airdrop and bounty hunters will be disappointed.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

It'll be interesting to see if ETH under 100$ will actually trigger a sell-off from a lot of ICOs since they need to dump their funds for fiat in order to keep their capital safe from the bear market.

But I don't think the current eth price will have a big effect on the rest of the market since Bitcoin it's the one dragging the rest of the coins down.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

etherium at the start cost $ 5. the problem is that many tokens were linked to the price of etherium(

To be honest, if we see ETH for $ 5 dollars, there will no longer be any investment in cryptocurrency. Imagine how many projects at ETH and if the king of the ICO falls, what will happen to them?

I am more concerned now with projects that have not yet entered the stock exchange. There is a risk that they will not come out at all.

Actually it can have the opposite effect. The price will be so attractive that a lot of people will start buying. And I think it will be before the price drop to 5 dollars Smiley
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
 Cry
Investing in ICO projects has not been profitable for a long time, and many projects have refrained from holding an ICO due to unfavorable market conditions. As for the price of ETH and the market situation as a whole, this is very upsetting and it is hard for me to believe that the price of ETH still dropped below $ 100. I hope this situation is the bottom point.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

Only those who uses ethreum as an ICO platform will greatly lose profits and marketcaps since the price of a single ethreum is too low comparing it to its price on Q1 of 2018, such bloom it showed that time. What happened now? Full of FUDs and some bullshit regulations destroyed it. Tell me if I'm wrong but this is what I've been observed for the past months until today.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Only those who uses ethreum as an ICO platform will greatly lose profits and marketcaps since the price of a single ethreum is too low comparing it to its price on Q1 of 2018, such bloom it showed that time. What happened now? Full of FUDs and some bullshit regulations destroyed it. Tell me if I'm wrong but this is what I've been observed for the past months until today.

You are absolutely right. It is like a tumor that kills ETH. Yes, even if you take the Q4 drop is not stopped. I don't like bitcoin behavior either. With his fall he crushes the whole market down.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

This is really a psychological mark for ETH, I think that very soon we will all the same really be able to seriously increase our reserves of cryptocurrency. Because the market today gives every opportunity for this. It is only necessary to work on this.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

It is really shocking and heart breaking for me, personally i was biggest supporter and accumulator of eth and was all in eth but sadly eth is only going in one direction from last 7 8 months which is down and down, i think its enough of crashing now eth should bounce back big time.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Huh
 Cry

most of the icos will postpone the date of their icos till the market reversal.. i will say don't invest in any ico it is not worth investing at the moment.. no one knows the exact date of market reversal it is better to not to look at the marketcap for couple of months

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

Some ICOs that have designated certain amount of eth and not in dollar value to some amounts of tokens, might have issue, except for those that are still running, but for the concluded ones, the price might fall, except the project is very strong. Most ICOs might now begin to peg their prices at dollar or other fiat values.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

Yes, it causes a massive panic. The fall continues. Now ETH $ 96  Shocked - I think tomorrow the price will be even lower. You are right this is psychological stress for the whole community.
FIEX

Merit: 276

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Yes, it causes a massive panic. The fall continues. Now ETH $ 96  Shocked - I think tomorrow the price will be even lower. You are right this is psychological stress for the whole community.

Tomorrow is an important day.
When its red on friday, you can expect another bloody week. Lets hope for a bounce for this weekend and next week.

Price now is really low Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: