Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $98,90 Ethereum - New critical mark. What will happen to the projects of ICO ?  (Read 1285 times)
hongus (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
When will the market evolve?
Is it worth investing in ICO projects now?
 Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

etherium at the start cost $ 5. the problem is that many tokens were linked to the price of etherium(
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

etherium at the start cost $ 5. the problem is that many tokens were linked to the price of etherium(

Ethereum at the start costed 0.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
hongus (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

To be honest, if we see ETH for $ 5 dollars, there will no longer be any investment in cryptocurrency. Imagine how many projects at ETH and if the king of the ICO falls, what will happen to them?

I am more concerned now with projects that have not yet entered the stock exchange. There is a risk that they will not come out at all.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Many ICO PROJECT might expect this to happen that is why there are so many ICO are on pause now.
Many bounty participants are getting mad on this situation but now i can see the reason why many team did cancel their ICO.
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

btc 20.000 ) now the price is 3700. and bts is still alive. and btc is still alive. what will happen next ?
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

What are you worrying for guys? Market is just like this ups and down I cannot see any markets with no downs today its the opportunity for new users and investors to buy and invest in crypto it will rise again in perfect time thats why we all have to wait.
hongus (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

What are you worrying for guys? Market is just like this ups and down I cannot see any markets with no downs today its the opportunity for new users and investors to buy and invest in crypto it will rise again in perfect time thats why we all have to wait.

I do not worry. From the point of view of psychology. 00 - 000 (98-110) are different sums. This small difference is enough to cause panic. I am interested in your opinion. Maybe I need a fresh look at the market.

CSTL_dmili23
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

城は最高です

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

ETH is probably tanking due to all the ICO scams being ERC20 tokens. The scammers dump the ETH they were sent. In return, investors are given worthless tokens. The worst part is, those same investors are probably buying more ETH because it's so cheap. They're basically buying back their own ETH. People need to stop buying into projects that have developed nothing.

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

ETH is probably tanking due to all the ICO scams being ERC20 tokens. The scammers dump the ETH they were sent. In return, investors are given worthless tokens. The worst part is, those same investors are probably buying more ETH because it's so cheap. They're basically buying back their own ETH. People need to stop buying into projects that have developed nothing.

+1. A legitimate ICO would immediately convert their Eth/Btc raised funds into fiat for stability while they actually use the money for working on the project. So very few did that as they were/are really just scammy investment vehicles for the owners who never had much intention of completing anything.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

ETH keeps killing projects that collected and are collecting ETH for their ICOs, except ETH reverses this downward trend and move up and take some level of price stability. otherwise most ETH based project are going to suffer real bad, that is if invested don't even run for their lives.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Ridiculous. It is for the reasons you mentioned that no one will let Ethereum sink so low. The price can be raised by simply launching stock bots. The market is still very manipulative, do not forget about it.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
 Cry

ICO project will stay alive, but the dev team should have a creative marketing idea to promote their project, if not the project will failed and never collect an enough funds to develop the project,,
and in my opinion a lot of project will do an airdrop promotioins in this situations, to ditributed their product  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

If the resistance at 95 $ we go to the next support zone. This is about 60 $. How the declining Ethereum price affects the entire ICOs building on the Ethereum platform is a good question. I think that we see many more ICOs disappear as they run out of capital. Many still keep their revenue in Ethereum and the price keeps falling. At some point, many ICOs can no longer cover their costs as fewer and fewer people invest in ICOs. This has something to do with the mass of SCAMS.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Huh
 Cry

ICO project will stay alive, but the dev team should have a creative marketing idea to promote their project, if not the project will failed and never collect an enough funds to develop the project,,
and in my opinion a lot of project will do an airdrop promotioins in this situations, to ditributed their product  Wink
ICO project won't died and I think most of them will postponed their token sale and make sure to raised enough funds to development the project, of course a lot of ICO project is failed because crypto market price falling non stop from January until December, I interest to know that crypto market price will falling to which level
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Yes, not just btc but the crash of eth is hurting the entire market.
Although btc still has the majority market cap, now, a huge part of the market is erc20 tokens.
On top of that, most new incoming money was done through icos.
But now we can definitely say the ICO market is dead.

Of course, this will cause many new icos or relativley new icos to just go bankrupt.
It's sad because there were actually some good projects this year.
(i don't feel sorry for the shitty ones).

But what is most worrisome, is that there is no prospective for new money to come in.
Get ready for a cold cold 2019.

bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

ICO projects may have to prolong the ICO period rather than the plan or have to postpone due to the difficulty of meeting the softcap in this market and, despite sufficient mobilization, the current ETH is converted into the Fiat currency. not enough capital for them to operate.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

To be very candid I have not seen any concrete reason that prompt this continuous deep of ETHEREUM and other coins in the market. I really need to know the precise reason. The BCH fork affected the market but it should not be to this extent.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

too many people negative and saying this is going to be even worse --> buy now with all the money you have and never look back.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Hmm... the low valuation of ETH can cause a lot of problems for the ICOs. Because most of their funding comes in the form of ETH. Now both the ICO promoters and the investors will find themselves in a lot of difficulties.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: