Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 10:22:13 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can I buy Bitcoin By Coinbase?  (Read 180 times)
99Rifat99 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

I use Coinbase Bitcoin wallet. But when I want to buy bitcoin Coinbase say that "This feature isn't available in your country yet. Buying Digital currencies is not enable in your country"

What can I do now? Is there any solution for this problem?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

If you're confident using VPN to make an account on coinbase then you should try. But if not, then you can use some other exchange alternatives of coinbase e.g. localbitcoins, kraken, coinmama, etc.
Though I'll never guarantee your experience/safety there since every individual has their own bad and good experience of the mentioned sites. Try to research in google for the best outcome for some alternatives of coinbase.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Your only solution it to either wait for Coinbase to support your country(which might take a long time, or never), or simply buy from other services instead. I personally would suggest using Abra[1] or LocalBitcoins[2]. I personally have used both with no problems whatsoever.

[1] https://abra.com/
[2] https://localbitcoins.com/

Curated Crypto Airdrop Database
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3094

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Where do you live?
Maybe I can help you if what site or wallet you can use that you can directly buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

Just like here in Singapore, we can use Coinbase wallet or Gemini wallet to directly buy bitcoin or if you are living in India or near you can use Zebpay to buy bitcoins directly and Coins.ph for people who live in the Philippines.

So if you can share your country where you live maybe we can help you find the local exchange to buy bitcoin through credit card or bank account.

However, like the above mention, both abra and localbitcoins is the best option worldwide but you can also deal to someone near you.

Lakai01
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2863

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Isnt there any local exchange in your country? Coinbase is very strict at supported countries, eg. a lot of Asien countries are prohibited to trade.

Local exchanges are often a bit more expensive, but you dont have to illegally create accounts via a VPN or something like that.

99Rifat99 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

Where do you live?
Maybe I can help you if what site or wallet you can use that you can directly buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

Just like here in Singapore, we can use Coinbase wallet or Gemini wallet to directly buy bitcoin or if you are living in India or near you can use Zebpay to buy bitcoins directly and Coins.ph for people who live in the Philippines.

So if you can share your country where you live maybe we can help you find the local exchange to buy bitcoin through credit card or bank account.

However, like the above mention, both abra and localbitcoins is the best option worldwide but you can also deal to someone near you.
I'm from Bangladesh Bro. How can you help me? Please tell me the details.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:09:17 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 04:41:22 PM by bL4nkcode

Try to view it here (localbitcoins.com) though I only see 4 results from Bangladesh.

Can you tell us what payment method are you using to exchange in bitcoin?
If it's paypal or any digital currency you can use the currency exchange of the forum though you have to be careful due to scammers though. And only trade to those who are trusted, you can see their trust page, with the latest positive trust they receive and also consider the rank.

99Rifat99 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

Try to view it here (localbitcoins.com) though I only see 4 results from Bangladesh.

Can you tell us what payment method are you using to exchange in bitcoin?
If it's paypal or any digital currency you can use the currency exchange of the forum though you have to be careful due to scammers though. And only trade to those who are trusted, you can see their trust page, with the latest positive trust they receive and also consider the rank.

I am using Bkash and Rocket payment method it is local payment method.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

I am using Bkash and Rocket payment method it is local payment method.
I came across to localbitcoins and saw that some of the sellers there accept Bkash and Rocket as a payment method, you can see it here https://localbitcoins.com/country/BD

You can take a look at this two as well

But as I mentioned I never guarantee your safety at those sites coz I never tried to use them. Some people have good and bad experiences of those sites though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: