Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you sure about next year?  (Read 6063 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:43:16 AM

A series of positive news and the year of the Golden pig. Usually this year brings a lot of profit to people, look at the charts and you will understand. Pig is associated with a piggy Bank, which means we will accumulate volumes...
Yes, these are very good prerequisites for financial success. But reap that this year will be the global economic crisis.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:09:23 AM

Actually nothing makes me sure about the new year 2019. And i am sure that nobody feeling sure about anything about cryptocurrency situation. I found the market very dangerous because anything can happen in here. In bad and good ways.. I have lived many of them. The cryto prices are already down and they have lost too much. If there would be another bad year like 2018, the market can't hold it and the biggest crush could happen. I wsih the situations turns better and we see the green market all year long.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:40:16 PM

I think the worse is yet to come, looking like no signs of improvement at least in first 3 months of 2019. 
It will be fine. I think so. I am ready for the second quarter of the year

No one is Sure or knew about the 2019 crypto market status. A lot of consumers investors are just waiting and holding on their investment make sure that they will have a good profits from investment. With the near ending market activity everyone is hoping that it will a good and favorable  market year end status. I sure that Crypto Market will remain and prosper for 2019.
I'm not surprised if the bear market continues in the first two quarters of 2019, but if bull runs happen at the end of 2019, I won't be surprised either, because the crypto market is still too young and growing, they We cannot ask for excessive things, there is a lot of time to blockchain development. If it is a future trend, it will certainly grow. Patience
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:29:12 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

Listen, well, it's elementary! We will wait for 2020!  Smiley
But seriously, it is unlikely to be worse. Too many resources (both human and material) invested in cryptocurrency.
I am confident that the situation will improve.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:01:27 PM

In 2019, I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will eventually return to normal and restore its former greatness.
Coins that have prospects will grow at least to the previous upper values and all who invested in them will get a good result.
There will be new interesting projects that will allow players to realize their ideas.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:10:45 PM

We're already lost enough. I don't think you'il go any more than that. Subsequent declines will really damage the market. But we are in a great potential. We shouldn't forget that.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:11:26 PM

Since the beginning of the year, we have been seeing gradual increases and to be honest,if it could just continue this way till the end of the year, there would be absolutely nothing better.

matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:31:14 PM

I am not sure that this year will be successful. But I hope that after a long period of decline we will see a good growth.

zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:14:36 PM

I do not expect the maximum price this year. I will be interested in new tech projects and hold my coins.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:21:52 PM

There is one thing I see like reason of good next year. It's long awaited rise of the cryptocurrency market. Now the most part of coins going to be more price and it's great.
Well now you can see that some of the coins have already started to rise and these are good signs that the market is starting to return a little , I think now you need to keep the top coins

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:28:46 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
I have also considered this issue, so I am cautious in investing, I will not invest all the money in one token.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:37:04 PM

In 2018, the crypto market taught me a very good lesson. He taught me not to give in to expectations, so that I would not be disappointed. All disappointments in life due to high expectations. I do not expect anything from the new year.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:31:33 PM

In 2018, the crypto market taught me a very good lesson. He taught me not to give in to expectations, so that I would not be disappointed. All disappointments in life due to high expectations. I do not expect anything from the new year.
Well said! I agree that the less you expect, the more you get. But nevertheless, I do not leave hopes that the market will recover and be active, because for a long time in the market of cryptocurrencies, nothing significant happens and everyone is just waiting for the change of trend and price growth.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:58:53 PM

I also gave up hope. In 2018 I had a lot of hope from month to month, but the result was disappointing. So now just let everything be natural and we just need to sit and look at it

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:42:34 AM

2018 is the process of going to the crypto market will be more advanced, or increasingly falling. with some effort from the development team and also some hard fork that happened, surely by 2019 it will be a good year for crypto.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:22:19 PM

I honestly do not even think it will get worse, because if all the coins will fly into the abyss, all the crypto community will simply lose interest and trust in this market, and the market will be forgotten in a short period of time, and when you consider that the sphere of crypto currency is still too young and not fully studied,  Therefore, I believe only in the nearest cryptocurrency growth and market recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: