Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you sure about next year?  (Read 6063 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

It is very difficult to predict at this time. I'm not sure about the rise in prices for all cryptocurrencies. But I'm sure that some altcoins will rise higher and will likely displace BTC from a leader. I am confident that WAVES and ETH will become leaders next year.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

I don't believe crypto will be destroyed by this year's decline, but crypto still has a chance and will have a bright future. For 2019, crypto will be more stable and able to recover and can provide more feasible benefits.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

what I do is very easy, that is i still hold the coin that I have until the price of my coin increase again, because until whenever I will never sell the coin that I have if the price is still down and haven't given me profit.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

The announcement, which will take place in the first quarter, will decide everything . If you are really allowed to run ETFs, then this will be the starting point for the growth of the entire crypto industry.

yes you are right, ETF is one of the things that is waiting for next year. if this is approved I will be very happy, because the market will get better. besides that there are other surprises that await us in the next year such as fork ethereum and Bakkt's launch. this will be a moment that will stop the bear market.
Dimas99

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
all investors no one can know for sure the future development of crypto currency because that is the risk and the nature of the crypto currency that keeps me going is my belief and patience whatever will happen in the future I will still survive
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Cryptocurrency have a great future if it gets worse this coming 2019 then i will just go the flow until the cryptocurrency gets better and better just be patience and trust cryptocurrenies.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

First of all, BTC has big emprovements in network. More than 1k lightning nodes are up and  running - ready for the high tx rate.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

If it worsens, it is likely that many will go to hold, which will last exactly more than a year. But it's not scary, because I believe that in the future the market will recover, and bitcoin will grow.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

What gives confidence? Probably the fact that I was able to survive the most difficult year for all the time that I am in cryptocurrency, in the future will be easier, the price increase soon

grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

many indeed are hoping crypto next year will be the better. opened with the beginning like hardfork ethereum certainly be quite a good thing because it would be nice also to have an impact on other coins. many hope the results will be better and of course will add to the amount of profit becomes greater.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

The most difficult year is over, I want to believe that the end of the fall in prices is about to end and at least begin a stable period with minor fluctuations, and then the long-awaited growth of the market
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

If the situation get worse we just familiarize-self with that situation. now at least there are still a number of surges that can be used as benefits in the market than from last month, there were almost no significant surges.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Hopefully all the hopes that we will look forward to will be realized in 2019, and with the Ethereum hardfork plan, hopefully this can have a positive impact on the community and increase the people's love of cryptocurrency so they will not hesitate in investing.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

To be honest, I do not think that 2019 market will repeat the fate of 2018. In my opinion, the market can not be so long on the decline. But still, if this happens, I believe that many small crypto investors will simply run away from this market because of distrust in the future development of the crypto currency. But personally, I believe that the market will recover and therefore I will wait for this moment.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

To be honest, I do not think that 2019 market will repeat the fate of 2018. In my opinion, the market can not be so long on the decline. But still, if this happens, I believe that many small crypto investors will simply run away from this market because of distrust in the future development of the crypto currency. But personally, I believe that the market will recover and therefore I will wait for this moment.
Truth is, those small investors who didn't find their luck around this industry already went away and forget about this market, they already accept the fact that the market is not too friendly for them who can't stand against the fluctuations and sway, there's no assurance what fate is waiting after this year but if you can take the risk keep holding and trust the chain.
spectremy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Well let's find out on 1.1.2019
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

At least, many experts in favor have so far shown good prospects for the cryptocurrency market in the first 2019 years. Of course, we all hope that something will happen, there is not much time left to see the reality of such predictions.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

There is one thing I see like reason of good next year. It's long awaited rise of the cryptocurrency market. Now the most part of coins going to be more price and it's great.

whaawh

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

There is one thing I see like reason of good next year. It's long awaited rise of the cryptocurrency market. Now the most part of coins going to be more price and it's great.
It seems to me that we have already done quite a lot of work to develop the cryptocurrency market. In this case, everyone who did not leave and did not sell their coins, this is already in the desktop contribution to the stabilization of the situation. I think that we should be rewarded soon for our work and patience.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:15:41 AM

A series of positive news and the year of the Golden pig. Usually this year brings a lot of profit to people, look at the charts and you will understand. Pig is associated with a piggy Bank, which means we will accumulate volumes...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: