Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominium is a scam?  (Read 1064 times)
croco8 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 08:18:16 PM by croco8

Here is their website: https://dominium.me/
In the AIR DROP section, we see such an announcement (still preserved) https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

"Air Drop

FREE tokens will only be shown in your balance once you have passed Clearance Level 1
INTRODUCE a new user and earn from 5% to 10% commission when they invest!
REGISTER an account as a company and receive 25 DOM tokens.
INTRODUCE a company and both of you receive 25 DOM!
A total of 100,000,000 DOM tokens (10%) will be given away during the Air Drop and Referral Program."

I have 67 refrails for this program. Until November 30, my account was 1675 DOM, respectively.

And on 04.12.2018, the following letter arrives in my mail:

"Dear members of the Dominium Society,

We make some significant changes to our ITO structure to protect our investors and our community, as well as remove any fake user accounts.

After extensive discussions with the community and our investors, over the past few months we have decided to make the following changes:

Airdrop program
        From Monday, November 26, Airdrop will only pay DOM (KAZ) 25 tokens for newly registered users who have been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and created / designated an Ardor wallet.
        All Airdrop tokens displayed by accounts belonging to people who have not been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and do not have an Ardor wallet until the end of November 30th will be deleted.
            These tokens will “return to the bank” as explained in clause 9
            When these users go through KYC and create their own Ardor wallet, they will receive their 25 DOM (KAZ) tokens
    Referral Program
        Users who invite new users to Dominium will receive commissions as described in the referral program, but will no longer receive DOM (KAZ) tokens. In spite of this:
            If inviting users convert commissions into DOM (KAZ) tokens, they will receive a 25% bonus.
        DOM (KAZ) tokens obtained for referrals who have not completed KYC and do not have an Ardor wallet will also return to the “bank” as described in clause 9
    Bounty program
        This Saturday, November 24th, 2018, the bounty program will be completed.
            Due to the rebranding problem, a limited number of participants, and a shortened period, the number of DOM tokens (KAZ) rewarded per participant will be limited to ensure a fair distribution of rewards.
            The manager of the bounty campaign will inform all the campaign participants.
            All non-distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens are returned to the “bank”, as explained in clause 9
            All previously distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens for participants in the bounty program will be issued in accordance with the same blocking period as the Seed Round investors and founders

After that, the referral tokens are completely deducted from my account.
In the first picture my Balance is with 1000 DOM (unfortunately I did not scan when I had 1675 DOM), and in the second picture I had the Balance that I have now.
https://imgsafe.org/image/9655b02cd1
https://imgsafe.org/image/966f6da86c
DOMINIUM didn’t have any “extensive discussion” and even a short discussion with the community, but just retroactively changed the rules and reset the accounts of its members.
For a company that positions itself as "engaged in real estate", such actions can be regarded as a direct deception of members of their community, but simply speaking - these are scammers!

I pay attention again. These people still continue to mislead gullible citizens and have not changed anything in the AIR DROP section.
You can see for yourself: https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

And also note that on the first scan to the left of the site’s address there is an inscription “Dominium B.V. (NL)” and on the second scan this inscription is no longer there. Maybe their site was hacked and why such changes?

Another thing is alarming. If you try to connect to their Telegram channel via a link on the site, you will find that there is no such channel in the Telegram.
When you try to connect, the following message appears: "Not found. There is no Telegram account with the username you provided."

Interesting fact. If you need to contact the Dominium support team, you will have to pay 0.25 Euro for the message. Imagine a situation where investors receive any disturbing information and there is a need to contact the support team. Good money can earn Dominium on bad news. Grin
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

Have you talked to the team regarding your concerns? Or did you went ahead and posted here?
Changing bounty rules and bounty pool does not necessarily make them scammers as they have the right to adjust at any point in the campaign.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

Have you talked to the team regarding your concerns? Or did you went ahead and posted here?
Changing bounty rules and bounty pool does not necessarily make them scammers as they have the right to adjust at any point in the campaign.

Yes, I wrote to their support team. They replied that they changed the rules. They did it in retrospect. At the same time, the old rules are still published on the company's website and the fraud continues.

The fact is that to attract referrals, I spent not only my time, but also money. I backed up my hopes for paying bounty with these funds. I have fulfilled my part and have the right to expect the fulfillment of promises from a company that collects funds for its business from private investors.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

I did not participate in this dominium project, but it is regrettable if this big project becomes a scam. Do the rules for bounty participants also change? Example: Sometimes the initial rule does not require KYC, but when at the end of the campaign the project team makes regulations that change by requiring KYC. Is that one problem? It would be better if you consult with the project team first, to ascertain the reasons and get answers.
Thanks.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

I knew it! Thanks!
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

I heard about this project and it seemed to me very promising. strange that he was a scam. maybe this is really just a restructuring?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

I did not participate in this dominium project, but it is regrettable if this big project becomes a scam. Do the rules for bounty participants also change? Example: Sometimes the initial rule does not require KYC, but when at the end of the campaign the project team makes regulations that change by requiring KYC. Is that one problem? It would be better if you consult with the project team first, to ascertain the reasons and get answers.
Thanks.

There is a fact: until November 30, I had 1,675 DOM on my account, and today the company wrote off 1,650 DOM on a false pretext, without consulting with its community members. I would not have doubts about the actions of the company if the rules were changed for new members. But when the rules change in hindsight, then there are doubts that the rules will not change for investors. Where are the guarantees?
Thanks.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

AT first t was KAZ and now its MPG...
i dont accuse them for being a scam, this one is a big project... i hope they are not.
i will just share their pinned post also. for reference of the readers

AT first t was DOM, then KAZ and now its MPG... Wink

Thanks.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Accusation will not affect the entire Dominium project most specially if they are strong community. No one can broke this team unless they are really scam but hopefully the accusation will remain as an accusation. It would be better and more reliable if you take a picture as evidence of accusing as them as scam.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 04:57:02 PM by croco8

I heard about this project and it seemed to me very promising. strange that he was a scam. maybe this is really just a restructuring?

If this is a restructuring, then it is not carried out in an honest way. I note once again that a solid company does not change the rules of doing business retroactively. if the company's actions were not thought out earlier, when rules were introduced, then there is no reason to shift their mistakes to the community.
Thanks.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 05:56:58 PM by croco8

Accusation will not affect the entire Dominium project most specially if they are strong community. No one can broke this team unless they are really scam but hopefully the accusation will remain as an accusation. It would be better and more reliable if you take a picture as evidence of accusing as them as scam.

I have scans. Including my correspondence with the support team. But I can not post pictures here. Probably my Newbie status does not allow it.

P.S. I posted scans links to my topic.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

At the first impression of the site everything is fine. You may not like the conditions they offer. But they have the right to change them. I think we will soon find out from investors whether they are fraudulent or not.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 05:17:18 PM by croco8

At the first impression of the site everything is fine. You may not like the conditions they offer. But they have the right to change them. I think we will soon find out from investors whether they are fraudulent or not.

I hope that investors will think more than once before investing their funds in a company that changes its rules "on the fly" without first discussing them with the community.
Thanks.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:53:01 PM

In many companies, the total number of coins allocated depends on the fees, and here again the fees were not impressive against the background of the falling market, so we decided to complete the company. Of course, the reasons for rebranding and fake accounts are indicated. It seems, as for the first round of the company it was necessary to pass KYC, and in the second it seems cancelled, and now declare that accounts fake.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

In many companies, the total number of coins allocated depends on the fees, and here again the fees were not impressive against the background of the falling market, so we decided to complete the company. Of course, the reasons for rebranding and fake accounts are indicated. It seems, as for the first round of the company it was necessary to pass KYC, and in the second it seems cancelled, and now declare that accounts fake.

Yes exactly.
Thanks.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

I was looking to promote that project by participating in their bounty campaigns because the bounty program budget was quite big but at the same time i had some negative feeling when i was researching about the project, i somehow got negative vibes about it so skipped it.

croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

I was looking to promote that project by participating in their bounty campaigns because the bounty program budget was quite big but at the same time i had some negative feeling when i was researching about the project, i somehow got negative vibes about it so skipped it.

I can't say for sure that they are fraudsters. But the fact that they change the rules as they please, at a time when the bounty hunters are not aware of this and spend their time and money to attract referrals. This causes very negative reactions. And the desire to warn potential investors to be at least cautious.
Thanks.
demirtasilker57

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

Cmoon guys. Projects can not make everyone happy. Reducing Airdrop or bounty rewards doesn’t make them scam. I am in Dominum team as a bounty and telegram manager. I lost some of my refferal bonuses too. But, team already announce that and gave a deadline. According to announcement you wont get refferal tokens if your referral doesn’t pass kyc and add an ardor wallet to his/her account.

I know team made strict changes in past days. But, They had to do it in order to survive this market situation. I think these changes doesn’t make us  scam. Our core team so transparent about that. You can make a phone/video call if you want. I can get a phone number from our managing director or marketing manager etc.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 03:05:37 PM by croco8

Cmoon guys. Projects can not make everyone happy. Reducing Airdrop or bounty rewards doesn’t make them scam. I am in Dominum team as a bounty and telegram manager. I lost some of my refferal bonuses too. But, team already announce that and gave a deadline. According to announcement you wont get refferal tokens if your referral doesn’t pass kyc and add an ardor wallet to his/her account.

I know team made strict changes in past days. But, They had to do it in order to survive this market situation. I think these changes doesn’t make us  scam. Our core team so transparent about that. You can make a phone/video call if you want. I can get a phone number from our managing director or marketing manager etc.

Hello. You write that the project can not make everyone happy. I do not argue. But if your team is serious and responsible, then it should not shift its mistakes and losses to its community. You do not care about the fact that people have spent their time and money to attract referrals. But we brought referrals by your rules. Now you are writing that referrals must pass a KYC check so that I can get tokens on my balance. WTF?! What did you think about before? You changed the rules. And how should this be interpreted? And where are the guarantees that you do not want to change the rules for your investors and come up with some new rules, following which they will be left with nothing? Any business involves risk and your case is no exception. But in business it is important to have a good reputation. Even better Impeccable! Are you ready to save $ 1,000 and lose your reputation? Then you have no place in business! Go sell candy on the side of the highway. And if you want to do your business honestly and responsibly, then let's introduce new rules for new project participants and not distribute these new rules to those who came to you earlier. Business does not do this way!
Thanks.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

Sorry, this page is not available.

Is their page blocked on Instagram?

I think that they use dishonest methods of promotion.

Such projects can deceive investors. I would not invest in dominium

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: