Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominium is a scam?  (Read 1064 times)
demirtasilker57

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

Cmoon guys. Projects can not make everyone happy. Reducing Airdrop or bounty rewards doesn’t make them scam. I am in Dominum team as a bounty and telegram manager. I lost some of my refferal bonuses too. But, team already announce that and gave a deadline. According to announcement you wont get refferal tokens if your referral doesn’t pass kyc and add an ardor wallet to his/her account.

I know team made strict changes in past days. But, They had to do it in order to survive this market situation. I think these changes doesn’t make us  scam. Our core team so transparent about that. You can make a phone/video call if you want. I can get a phone number from our managing director or marketing manager etc.

Hello. You write that the project can not make everyone happy. I do not argue. But if your team is serious and responsible, then it should not shift its mistakes and losses to its community. You do not care about the fact that people have spent their time and money to attract referrals. But we brought referrals by your rules. Now you are writing that referrals must pass a KYC check so that I can get tokens on my balance. WTF?! What did you think about before? You changed the rules. And how should this be interpreted? And where are the guarantees that you do not want to change the rules for your investors and come up with some new rules, following which they will be left with nothing? Any business involves risk and your case is no exception. But in business it is important to have a good reputation. Even better Impeccable! Are you ready to save $ 1,000 and lose your reputation? Then you have no place in business! Go sell candy on the side of the highway. And if you want to do your business honestly and responsibly, then let's introduce new rules for new project participants and not distribute these new rules to those who came to you earlier. Business does not do this way!
Thanks.
We didn't write KYC issue now. We already announced that 2-3 months ago. KYC is a good way to avoid fake refferals. If you managed an ico project you would understand that %10-30 of refferals are fake.
demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

Sorry, this page is not available.

Is their page blocked on Instagram?

I think that they use dishonest methods of promotion.

Such projects can deceive investors. I would not invest in dominium
Hi, no we didnt blocked on social media channels. We just made re-branding. Our new social media name is MaxPropertyGroup.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

I heard about this project, but for some reason this whole project did not inspire confidence in me and therefore I thought that I would not invest and promote this project, that is, to take part in the bounty. I think he looks like a scam project.
demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

I heard about this project and it seemed to me very promising. strange that he was a scam. maybe this is really just a restructuring?
Thanks for logical comment my friend. Peaople calling all projects as a scam nowadays. Their aim is to survive in this terrible market situation. If a project distribute refferal tokens without making a KYC, %20-30 of them will be go same participants. Cuz creating fake e-mail adresses and add hundreds of refferals is too easy in this technology age.
demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

I heard about this project, but for some reason this whole project did not inspire confidence in me and therefore I thought that I would not invest and promote this project, that is, to take part in the bounty. I think he looks like a scam project.
For some reasonss this whole project did not isprie contifence in you thats why we are scam Smiley You guys really ridiculous. Smiley
croco8 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

We didn't write KYC issue now. We already announced that 2-3 months ago. KYC is a good way to avoid fake refferals. If you managed an ico project you would understand that %10-30 of refferals are fake.

Do not pretend that you do not understand what I am writing. In no rules was it that the incoming referrals must pass through KYC in order for the tokens to arrive on the balance. If this rule acted, then firstly on my account the tokens from my referrals would not be displayed (see the scan on the first link I published), and secondly you would not have to write that you entered new rules or changed old ones.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

Cuz creating fake e-mail adresses and add hundreds of refferals is too easy in this technology age.

Are you claiming that 67 of my referrals are fake accounts created by me? So you want to blame me for fraud without evidence ??
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

You guys really ridiculous. Smiley

And you guys do not cause laughter, but complete distrust and doubts in decency!  Angry

I spend too much time and letters for your project. Two links are enough to understand that you are fraudsters.
https://imgsafe.org/image/9655b02cd1
https://imgsafe.org/image/966f6da86c
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

It is very disappointing if there is still a project to this day that leads to fraud. I can't imagine if I participated in this dominium project, of course I would be very disappointed. Sometimes there really has to be a solution on how to be selective before deciding to join a project or investment. This is very detrimental to many parties.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

I think no. If the denied only bounty or airdrops, it doesn't seem that the projects is scam. The market is too bearish now. It's difficult to pay bountyhunters their payments.
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

I participated in this project, though I attracted only two referrals. Made Ardor wallet, they transferred tokens. It feels good. Many projects, which, if the participant attracted a lot of referrals, blocked the account. Then they demanded evidence of how referrals were attracted, etc. Write in support, in the telegram chat, in bitcointalk and ask.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

The market is too bearish now. It's difficult to pay bountyhunters their payments.

Nevertheless, one could act honestly: leave the balance sheets of those who came earlier, and introduce new rules only for newly arrived participants. Then there would be no questions to the project team.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:28:58 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 09:42:41 PM by croco8

Write in support, in the telegram chat, in bitcointalk and ask.

I am writing to their support. They charge a fee to contact support. They removed 2DOM from my balance for two support tickets! Shocked  And the telegram chat is not working.
demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

The market is too bearish now. It's difficult to pay bountyhunters their payments.

Nevertheless, one could act honestly: leave the balance sheets of those who came earlier, and introduce new rules only for newly arrived participants. Then there would be no questions to the project team.
We announce KYC issue 3 month before. It was not a new update! I lost at least 10X token from your tokens due to my refferals. But, i didn't create a topic to say that they are scam cuz they dont give my tokens etc. I know team announced KYC issue a lot of times in their main chat group. Where were you or your refferals? Most of airdrop participants are same.

Join telegram group via airdrop bot
Mute group
Come after 5 months later and ask where is my tokens
No read updates, No read Announcement.

Then create a topic to blame them as a scam project.
Good luck for your scam alert.
demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

Write in support, in the telegram chat, in bitcointalk and ask.

I am writing in their support. They charge a fee to contact support Shocked And the telegram chat is not working.
Yes they charged a 1 token fee. Cuz most airdrop participants dont read even 1 message above on main chat. They want to make their participants more active. So, when he/she saw support service is fee, they will try to find answer by reading  chat history on mainchat.

2. issue: Telegram chat still active, they changed telegram link due to re-branding issue. Check here and feel free to ask questions to me or other members. https://t.me/MPG_Chat
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 01:08:18 AM by croco8

We announce KYC issue 3 month before. It was not a new update! I lost at least 10X token from your tokens due to my refferals. But, i didn't create a topic to say that they are scam cuz they dont give my tokens etc. I know team announced KYC issue a lot of times in their main chat group. Where were you or your refferals? Most of airdrop participants are same.

Don't lie to me! See these scans. The first scan is a correspondence. What three months are you writing to me? Read what the support representative wrote!
https://imgsafe.org/image/af616749e9
The second scan is the site page. Scan made right now!
https://imgsafe.org/image/af3c4ce56c
Can you read Russian? If not, I will translate you.

AIR DROP
Register your account as an individual and get 25 DOM tokens.

INVITE a friend and you both get 25 DOMs each! (underlined in red on the scan)

Register your account as a company and get 25 DOM tokens.

ATTRACT a company and get 25 DOMs each!

In total, 100,000,000 DOM tokens (10%) will be given to Air Drop and referral programs.

Show me the place where it is written that referrals must pass KYC in order for the tokens to be credited to my balance!

Here is the link https://dominium.me/ru#airDrop
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:53:56 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 11:05:14 PM by croco8

Yes they charged a 1 token fee. Cuz most airdrop participants dont read even 1 message above on main chat. They want to make their participants more active. So, when he/she saw support service is fee, they will try to find answer by reading  chat history on mainchat.

It's not even funny already! And very sad. I see for the first time to charge fee for contacting the support team.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

There is nothing strange when you guys fall into a scam airdrop Smiley. When the market is very strong like at the end of last year, number of scam airdrop were very large so I think at the moment number of scam project has increased a lot so it's very normal when a new scam airdrop detected Cheesy. The only thing you guys can do is checking more carefully before joining any airdrop Wink
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:02:59 PM

You can contact their own telegram  groups
They are active and answer questions
Total There are technical problems and they have changed their token name
They cut the bounty twice because they cut the hardcap
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

There is nothing strange when you guys fall into a scam airdrop Smiley. When the market is very strong like at the end of last year, number of scam airdrop were very large so I think at the moment number of scam project has increased a lot so it's very normal when a new scam airdrop detected Cheesy. The only thing you guys can do is checking more carefully before joining any airdrop Wink

Looks like you're right. Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: