Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:40:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominium is a scam?  (Read 1066 times)
croco8 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:06:30 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 10:19:25 PM by croco8

I know that representatives of the Dominium team are reading this forum. And one person, whose name is demirtasilker57, appears here as a member of the Dominium team.

If you are really responsible people who want to honestly run their business, then do this - just apologize to those who were deprived of honestly earned coins, restore balances, say that it was a misunderstanding and the new rules were mistakenly introduced for the old participants. And the conflict will be settled. You will keep the good name and reputation of a reliable company. Everything that you are doing now, trying to find ridiculous excuses for your actions towards the project participants, causes people to misunderstand and want to avoid participating in your project. Do you need this? Make a responsible decision and claims to you will be removed.
demirtasilker57

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

Hi all
it seems not scam project , you could check team profiles at linkedin , they are real
may be somthing wrong happend due to dump at market , may be they chaned some rules or decreased bounty to save thier tokens when be listed at exchanges
I suggest to open discuss group at telegram and invite some guys from the team , and start negotiation with them
according my research , this project not scam
regards

I repeat once again for those who have not read the entire thread:

The project may be genuine, but the team may be foul.

Your tilte says Dominum is a scam? So, you should change your tilte at first
demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

I know that representatives of the Dominium team are reading this forum. And one person, whose name is demirtasilker57, appears here as a member of the Dominium team.

If you are really responsible people who want to honestly run their business, then do this - just apologize to those who were deprived of honestly earned coins, restore balances, say that it was a misunderstanding and the new rules were mistakenly introduced for the old participants. And the conflict will be settled. You will keep the good name and reputation of a reliable company. Everything that you are doing now, trying to find ridiculous excuses for your actions towards the project participants, causes people to misunderstand and want to avoid participating in your project. Do you need this? Make a responsible decision and claims to you will be removed.

No, i wont apologize from anyone. Team gave a deadline for Kyc. Your refferals didn’t pass Kyc until deadline. Thats why you lost your refferal tokens. That was a good way to eliminate fake refferals. If this actions make us scam, keep sayig scam!
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

Your tilte says Dominum is a scam? So, you should change your tilte at first

Do you really not understand or pretend? I will not change anything until the Dominium stops using fraudulent actions in relation to its members. All your company needs to do in order to avoid a deepening conflict is to follow the simple steps I posted above.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:37:21 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 11:27:27 PM by croco8

No, i wont apologize from anyone. Team gave a deadline for Kyc. Your refferals didn’t pass Kyc until deadline. Thats why you lost your refferal tokens. That was a good way to eliminate fake refferals. If this actions make us scam, keep sayig scam!

Once again I urge you not to deceive! I have already published the above correspondence with your support. Carefully read it and stop misleading people! About any mandatory KYC passing for the accrual of coins was not written in the old rules. Your support is writing about the introduction of NEW REQUIREMENTS.

Read this! Especially for you post a link to the correspondence: https://imgsafe.org/image/af616749e9

Do you know when I received the letter with the announcement of the changes? November 22! It was a letter in which you warn about changes in your rules! There were no warnings for 3 months, as you are trying to fool around here.

https://imgsafe.org/image/c4cd1bceaf

These are scanned letter from your team. letter date is November 22. And you are introducing new requirements from November 26!
All my referrals came in October. That is, long before you entered the new requirements (from November 26)
What 3 months are you writing here? 4 days you gave the deadline! You're just swindling here!

Comment, I'm waiting.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

There is no necessity to make a deep analysis. For me it takes 5 minutes to determine scam. So Dominium is a scam in my opinion with disgusting design.
I am totally sure that there is no working product and your research just made me more sure in that
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

No, i wont apologize from anyone.

Do not want to apologize - lose your reputation and trust.
And more than that. Project team members will also lose their reputation and will write about them what they were involved in dubious projects.
You decide!
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

There is no necessity to make a deep analysis. For me it takes 5 minutes to determine scam. So Dominium is a scam in my opinion with disgusting design.
I am totally sure that there is no working product and your research just made me more sure in that

At first, it seemed to me that this was a solid project and a professional team. But I was wrong obviously.
demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Once again I urge you not to deceive! I have already published the above correspondence with your support. Carefully read it and stop misleading people! About any mandatory KYC passing for the accrual of coins was not written in the old rules. Your support is writing about the introduction of NEW REQUIREMENTS.

Read this! Especially for you post a link to the correspondence: https://imgsafe.org/image/af616749e9

Do you know when I received the letter with the announcement of the changes? November 22! It was a letter in which you warn about changes in your rules! There were no warnings for 3 months, as you are trying to fool around here.

https://imgsafe.org/image/c4cd1bceaf

These are scanned letter from your team. letter date is November 22. And you are introducing new requirements from November 26!
All my referrals came in October. That is, long before you entered the new requirements (from November 26)
What 3 months are you writing here? 4 days you gave the deadline! You're just swindling here!

Comment, I'm waiting.
No we announced KYC obligations 2-3 months ago. But probably muted group and didn’t follow any announcement
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

No we announced KYC obligations 2-3 months ago. But probably muted group and didn’t follow any announcement

Your problem is that I give the facts (scans) as evidence of my rightness, and you can give me nothing except your words! 
You cannot confirm what you are writing about. Therefore, you are ordinary fraudsters. Point! Angry
Vivelafrance

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Yacine the French Ambassador at Dominium. I would like to share my thoughts with you on recent actions taken by management concerning Bounty and referral program.
I would like to start by saying that we made a miscalculation by launching such a large bounty program ( a bit too enthusiastic in my opinion) this was based on reaching an amount of funding between the initial soft cap and large cap 2.5 to 92.5 million Euros. Unfortunatly since then market conditions worsened a lot and we only raised around 650K Euros. Furthermore, we realised that some users were taking advantage of the system by using mutilipe accounts. Therefore we (management) had to cap bounty campaign rewards to save the company. It is better have 10 tokens worth 1 euro than 100 tokens worth 10 cent ( for example) for all of us.

Moving on to the referral program, I clearly disagreed with my boss on this decision but he explained to me why it was taken and I start to understand it although it cost me a lot of effort to get those referrals ( I did it through a blog in an honest way) and I lost 3000 DOM tokens.

The problem was that people were creating many accounts to get 25 tokens each time without even verifying E-mail or completing KYC ( so who tells the company these people are real) and if you do it 10 times by a 100 people it starts diluting the token value a lot.

We (the management)  decided to introduce the rule that you needed to complete KYC and create an Ardor wallet in order to activate your tokens.
Of course this should have been mentioned at the beginning and not two weeks beforehand I apologise on behalf of the team on this.

I wanted to add a picture as a proof that I received 25 tokens for 3 out of the 130 referrals ( that created an Ardor wallet and obtained KYC) but my rank does not allow me as this is my first post on this forum.

Once again I apologise on behalf of the team but we needed to take some drastic actions in order to save our company and not make it a scam as some of you might think ! I also understand that we lost trust of some people in our community and we will do our best to regain this trust in the long term.

Feel free to share any further thoughts,
Kind regards,
Yacine
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Yacine the French Ambassador at Dominium. I would like to share my thoughts with you on recent actions taken by management concerning Bounty and referral program.
I would like to start by saying that we made a miscalculation by launching such a large bounty program ( a bit too enthusiastic in my opinion) this was based on reaching an amount of funding between the initial soft cap and large cap 2.5 to 92.5 million Euros. Unfortunatly since then market conditions worsened a lot and we only raised around 650K Euros. Furthermore, we realised that some users were taking advantage of the system by using mutilipe accounts. Therefore we (management) had to cap bounty campaign rewards to save the company. It is better have 10 tokens worth 1 euro than 100 tokens worth 10 cent ( for example) for all of us.

Moving on to the referral program, I clearly disagreed with my boss on this decision but he explained to me why it was taken and I start to understand it although it cost me a lot of effort to get those referrals ( I did it through a blog in an honest way) and I lost 3000 DOM tokens.

The problem was that people were creating many accounts to get 25 tokens each time without even verifying E-mail or completing KYC ( so who tells the company these people are real) and if you do it 10 times by a 100 people it starts diluting the token value a lot.

We (the management)  decided to introduce the rule that you needed to complete KYC and create an Ardor wallet in order to activate your tokens.
Of course this should have been mentioned at the beginning and not two weeks beforehand I apologise on behalf of the team on this.

I wanted to add a picture as a proof that I received 25 tokens for 3 out of the 130 referrals ( that created an Ardor wallet and obtained KYC) but my rank does not allow me as this is my first post on this forum.

Once again I apologise on behalf of the team but we needed to take some drastic actions in order to save our company and not make it a scam as some of you might think ! I also understand that we lost trust of some people in our community and we will do our best to regain this trust in the long term.

Feel free to share any further thoughts,
Kind regards,
Yacine

That highlighted text should not have come from you that happen to be member of the project. Dominium have always portray themselves as a big entity with a lot of staff that are professional in their area of expertise and if this is so then what do you mean you made miscalculation. Did somebody covered your eyes when you are making the calculation?. One thing that is very clear is that you deliberately allocated that amount for bounty so that you can attract large crowd of hunters knowing very well that you wont keep with your promise. I am very confident that you will also do the same if you had raised enough money for the project. It is not a bad thing if you allocate Small amount you are very confident that you will be able to pay hunters, there are many bounty campaign that do that and they always limit the numbers of participants so that hunters earn substantial amount of money. This would have safe the company from this problem. If you are having this issue with bounty hunters, How will investors trust you with their money?
Vivelafrance

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

To get back to you on your latest post,

I am not just a member of the team. I am the French ambassador and I am valued within the team for my effort.

Concerning the miscalculation, like any other business that has to make forward looking statements(calculations), we made this calculation based on our soft/ hard cap (2.5 to 92.5 million) which was based on current market conditions at that time as mentioned in my previous post. We did not anticipate the crypto market to incur such huge losses!
Every business decision can be criticised and you are free to do so by sharing your thoughts/ beliefs.

Kind regards,
Yacine
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

I have already seen such stories that people are trying to somehow counteract the truth, but such situations simply will not work, especially when the community really believes that you made a scam project. This is so and there is nothing to be done.
Vivelafrance

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

Dear Dicaprio, 

Let me phrase it in a different way. The bounty program was originally worth 5 million Euros. We raised 650 K euros up to now. It would be a huge scam if we distributed 5 million euros worth of tokens for bounty related activities when our company isn’t worth that much.
If we distributed 5 million euros of tokens they would be  “scam tokens” as their value is more than the value of the company.

I know that the changes implemented by management are difficult to accept but they took a decision and the truth is that the program has been closed and capped for the good of the company. I am telling you the truth and not expressing my thoughts.

Furthermore, you are talking on behalf of the community but our community isn’t only made out of yourself and bounty hunters. Of course we value your feedback and we are sorry that you are not as happy as expected with the results of your work.

To conclude, our platform has already been financed by the founders of the company ( proves they committed capital and believe in this project). The money raised at the end of the ITO will be used to purchase real estate.
As you say there is nothing that can be done to change your opinion so once again sorry for the changes but they were needed to preserve the value for the community ( bounty hunters, employees, investors etc..)

Kind regards,
Yacine
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Dominium may not be a scam, but a scammer bounty manager. It is not very honest to take most of the payout share. The bountists participated in this bounty for a long time, in several of its rounds, and with them so meanly did ...
demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Dominium may not be a scam, but a scammer bounty manager. It is not very honest to take most of the payout share. The bountists participated in this bounty for a long time, in several of its rounds, and with them so meanly did ...
How did you decide that i am not fair payout. I didn’t finish calculations, spreadsheet already locked etc. Some guys told that i am scammer cuz i disqualified a group who is trying to get %50 of bounty pool with multiple accounts. If i accept them you will get ridiculous rewards trust me. Do not forget that i can not make everyone happy. If everyone is happy, thats shows i am not doing a fair job. If you think i am not fair and  you got wrong stakes for any week of any campaign, please let me know.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

Some ICOs are just good in making their hidden agenda undetected especially when this ICO will turn out to be a scam. Some SCAM ICOs are noticeable since the start or in the middle of the crowdsale while others remains undetected even until its tokens are already listed in the market.

But with regards to your observation about the change of rules and bounty pool, it is always their right to do so anytime they want during the campaign especially when the crowdfunding doesn't looks good or it is too overwhelming. I participated in campaign before that its bounty pool were reduced as it only hits the soft cap. I have also participated in campaign before that its bounty pools were increased and almost doubled when it hits the hard cap.

demirtasilker57

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

Some ICOs are just good in making their hidden agenda undetected especially when this ICO will turn out to be a scam. Some SCAM ICOs are noticeable since the start or in the middle of the crowdsale while others remains undetected even until its tokens are already listed in the market.

But with regards to your observation about the change of rules and bounty pool, it is always their right to do so anytime they want during the campaign especially when the crowdfunding doesn't looks good or it is too overwhelming. I participated in campaign before that its bounty pool were reduced as it only hits the soft cap. I have also participated in campaign before that its bounty pools were increased and almost doubled when it hits the hard cap.
Finally we found here some Logical comment. Thanks  for reality my friend.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

In my opinion, Dominium has the potential to become a profitable future investment, but I don't really understand how scam charges for dominions occur, hopefully it's not a scam, because I invest a little on their projects, and in my opinion Dominium will become one of the top 50 altcoins coinmarketcap, but all ratings depend on individuals and this thread will continue to be monitored as dominium information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: