Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominium is a scam?  (Read 1064 times)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

Dear Dicaprio, 

Let me phrase it in a different way. The bounty program was originally worth 5 million Euros. We raised 650 K euros up to now. It would be a huge scam if we distributed 5 million euros worth of tokens for bounty related activities when our company isn’t worth that much.
If we distributed 5 million euros of tokens they would be  “scam tokens” as their value is more than the value of the company.

I know that the changes implemented by management are difficult to accept but they took a decision and the truth is that the program has been closed and capped for the good of the company. I am telling you the truth and not expressing my thoughts.

Furthermore, you are talking on behalf of the community but our community isn’t only made out of yourself and bounty hunters. Of course we value your feedback and we are sorry that you are not as happy as expected with the results of your work.

To conclude, our platform has already been financed by the founders of the company ( proves they committed capital and believe in this project). The money raised at the end of the ITO will be used to purchase real estate.
As you say there is nothing that can be done to change your opinion so once again sorry for the changes but they were needed to preserve the value for the community ( bounty hunters, employees, investors etc..)

Kind regards,
Yacine

Wow, thanks for such a detailed answer. Now, after you told me the whole situation, I think that you are right intact, but here you need to make sure that you collected exactly this amount, for that it would be wonderful just to show us the address that funds were sent to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
croco8 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

Hi everyone,

I am Yacine the French Ambassador at Dominium. I would like to share my thoughts with you on recent actions taken by management concerning Bounty and referral program.
I would like to start by saying that we made a miscalculation by launching such a large bounty program ( a bit too enthusiastic in my opinion) this was based on reaching an amount of funding between the initial soft cap and large cap 2.5 to 92.5 million Euros. Unfortunatly since then market conditions worsened a lot and we only raised around 650K Euros. Furthermore, we realised that some users were taking advantage of the system by using mutilipe accounts. Therefore we (management) had to cap bounty campaign rewards to save the company. It is better have 10 tokens worth 1 euro than 100 tokens worth 10 cent ( for example) for all of us.

Moving on to the referral program, I clearly disagreed with my boss on this decision but he explained to me why it was taken and I start to understand it although it cost me a lot of effort to get those referrals ( I did it through a blog in an honest way) and I lost 3000 DOM tokens.

The problem was that people were creating many accounts to get 25 tokens each time without even verifying E-mail or completing KYC ( so who tells the company these people are real) and if you do it 10 times by a 100 people it starts diluting the token value a lot.

We (the management)  decided to introduce the rule that you needed to complete KYC and create an Ardor wallet in order to activate your tokens.
Of course this should have been mentioned at the beginning and not two weeks beforehand I apologise on behalf of the team on this.

I wanted to add a picture as a proof that I received 25 tokens for 3 out of the 130 referrals ( that created an Ardor wallet and obtained KYC) but my rank does not allow me as this is my first post on this forum.

Once again I apologise on behalf of the team but we needed to take some drastic actions in order to save our company and not make it a scam as some of you might think ! I also understand that we lost trust of some people in our community and we will do our best to regain this trust in the long term.

Feel free to share any further thoughts,
Kind regards,
Yacine

Dear Vivelafrance.
I do not have a claim personally to you. But let's be honest. Dominium company solves its problems at the expense of its members. Is it fair? I attracted my referrals not for free, but for reward. Yes, I paid these people money. Real money, not tokens! I received nothing from you, except for promises that were not fulfilled. I have already lost my real money. It turns out that you are ready to do the same with your investors. I do not see much difference. Now the question is: why should I lose my money and time to save your company? As you can see the question is very simple. Please answer what should the Dominium company do to correct the situation and not lose its face? And how can I get my money back?
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

From what I see, I don't think they are a scam perse, only that they changed the rules overnight, without any kind of consultation, although many bounties have that kind of disclaimer before one participates, it's still pretty scummy on their part, thus affecting their helpers.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:01:46 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 10:16:44 PM by croco8

Dominium may not be a scam, but a scammer bounty manager. It is not very honest to take most of the payout share. The bountists participated in this bounty for a long time, in several of its rounds, and with them so meanly did ...
How did you decide that i am not fair payout. I didn’t finish calculations, spreadsheet already locked etc. Some guys told that i am scammer cuz i disqualified a group who is trying to get %50 of bounty pool with multiple accounts. If i accept them you will get ridiculous rewards trust me. Do not forget that i can not make everyone happy. If everyone is happy, thats shows i am not doing a fair job. If you think i am not fair and  you got wrong stakes for any week of any campaign, please let me know.

demirtasilker57
You are a bounty manager. This is true? Then you should personally be responsible for the mistakes made in the bounty program! Are you ready to return the money I spent to attract referrals? Just answer my question.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

This thread should be in this section below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

I hope they can provide closure on this issue and shed light whether Dominion is a scam or not.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

rules may change if the team wants to do it.
It is on their side to do that and there is no law on their project to prevent that.
I understand the feeling of the poster, but this is not a scam as long as the team is doing their ICO and continuing the project.
We need to have more time to wait until we can prove it.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

From what I see, I don't think they are a scam perse, only that they changed the rules overnight, without any kind of consultation, although many bounties have that kind of disclaimer before one participates, it's still pretty scummy on their part, thus affecting their helpers.

The project may be genuine, but the team may be foul!
It is impossible to create a good product by bad methods and at the same time having a damaged reputation. It's my opinion.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

rules may change if the team wants to do it.
It is on their side to do that and there is no law on their project to prevent that.
I understand the feeling of the poster, but this is not a scam as long as the team is doing their ICO and continuing the project.
We need to have more time to wait until we can prove it.

But I think their actions are fraudulent. Since I spent my money to attract referrals. Suppose you are an investor and have invested your money in their project. A month later you are told: sorry, but we did not take into account the movement of the market, so we will not pay you anything. I do not see the difference, since in both cases you were treated unfairly.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

This thread should be in this section below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

I hope they can provide closure on this issue and shed light whether Dominion is a scam or not.

I do not mind if the topic will be transferred to that section.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

Dominium may not be a scam, but a scammer bounty manager. It is not very honest to take most of the payout share. The bountists participated in this bounty for a long time, in several of its rounds, and with them so meanly did ...

Agree with you!
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

That highlighted text should not have come from you that happen to be member of the project. Dominium have always portray themselves as a big entity with a lot of staff that are professional in their area of expertise and if this is so then what do you mean you made miscalculation. Did somebody covered your eyes when you are making the calculation?. One thing that is very clear is that you deliberately allocated that amount for bounty so that you can attract large crowd of hunters knowing very well that you wont keep with your promise. I am very confident that you will also do the same if you had raised enough money for the project. It is not a bad thing if you allocate Small amount you are very confident that you will be able to pay hunters, there are many bounty campaign that do that and they always limit the numbers of participants so that hunters earn substantial amount of money. This would have safe the company from this problem. If you are having this issue with bounty hunters, How will investors trust you with their money?

Very accurate and fair remark!
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

Sadly, even good-looking projects start to behave suspiciously. It is even sadder when these suspicious things pop up at the end of a successful fundraising. ICO can be saved only by regulation.

I agree with you. Moreover, they acted dishonestly. Bounty hunters help attract investors and investment to the project. As a result, we were simply robbed instead of gratitude!
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

No we announced KYC obligations 2-3 months ago. But probably muted group and didn’t follow any announcement

You are easy to catch in a lie! A respected Yacine (Vivelafrance) writes:
We (the management)  decided to introduce the rule that you needed to complete KYC and create an Ardor wallet in order to activate your tokens.
Of course this should have been mentioned at the beginning and not two weeks beforehand I apologise on behalf of the team on this.

I believe that you (demirtasilker57) personally should be responsible for the fact that bounty hunters have lost their rewards! You keep trying to fool us and you really are a real swindler.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

Sadly, even good-looking projects start to behave suspiciously. It is even sadder when these suspicious things pop up at the end of a successful fundraising. ICO can be saved only by regulation.
Vivelafrance

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

Dear Dicaprio, 

Let me phrase it in a different way. The bounty program was originally worth 5 million Euros. We raised 650 K euros up to now. It would be a huge scam if we distributed 5 million euros worth of tokens for bounty related activities when our company isn’t worth that much.
If we distributed 5 million euros of tokens they would be  “scam tokens” as their value is more than the value of the company.

I know that the changes implemented by management are difficult to accept but they took a decision and the truth is that the program has been closed and capped for the good of the company. I am telling you the truth and not expressing my thoughts.

Furthermore, you are talking on behalf of the community but our community isn’t only made out of yourself and bounty hunters. Of course we value your feedback and we are sorry that you are not as happy as expected with the results of your work.

To conclude, our platform has already been financed by the founders of the company ( proves they committed capital and believe in this project). The money raised at the end of the ITO will be used to purchase real estate.
As you say there is nothing that can be done to change your opinion so once again sorry for the changes but they were needed to preserve the value for the community ( bounty hunters, employees, investors etc..)

Kind regards,
Yacine

Wow, thanks for such a detailed answer. Now, after you told me the whole situation, I think that you are right intact, but here you need to make sure that you collected exactly this amount, for that it would be wonderful just to show us the address that funds were sent to.

Dear Dicaprio,
I am guessing that you do not receive our newsletters? This information was made public and I am happy to forward the email to you if you share your email with me. We are controlled by an accountant and we will inform our community on the total amount of funds raised and we will record every transaction made with those funds.
Kind regards,
Yacine
Vivelafrance

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Dear croco8,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Can you please explain to me what you mean by you spent your money to attract referrals? How many referrals did you lose because they did not create an Ardor wallet/ Obtain KYC level 1 ? None of your referrals actually made an investment( making you earn commissions) to cover the costs you incurred?

I will share my personal experience with you. I created a blog and put my referral link there. I got around 130 referrals but only 3 of them passed KYC/ created an ardor wallet so I lost around 3000 DOM tokens which is annoying. Moving on to the nice part 4 of my referrals decided to invest and I got a total of 255 Euros in commissions. I was very happy that Dominium decided to increase minium commission percentage from 2.5% to 5% ( you do the maths) furthermore Dominium gives a bonus if you decide to exchange the commissions into tokens. As you understand by now I got 7 referrals in total (7*25 plus commissions).

So like you mentioned bounty hunters help attract investors, did none of your referrals decide to invest and make you earn commissions/ cover your fees?

Concerning the referral program where you could earn 25 tokens per referral since you are paying for this as you mentioned who tells us ( the company) you are not paying 10 people to create as many accounts as possible? Therefore we decided to introduce AML/ KYC as we registered a large number of fake accounts!
We apologise for not mentioning this at the very start!

To conclude, our Bounty manager is not a scammer his job is to check the forms you send and reward stakes. Ilker goes further by giving bounty hunters chance to submit late and talk to him when you need help. Ilker was not part of the company at the beginning of the bounty program and he has nothing to do with the allocation of a too large pool of tokens to bounty hunters in the first place.

If you want to get back to me please state some facts and numbers and not opinions and thoughts.

Kind regards,
Yacine
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Dear croco8,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Can you please explain to me what you mean by you spent your money to attract referrals? How many referrals did you lose because they did not create an Ardor wallet/ Obtain KYC level 1 ? None of your referrals actually made an investment( making you earn commissions) to cover the costs you incurred?

I will share my personal experience with you. I created a blog and put my referral link there. I got around 130 referrals but only 3 of them passed KYC/ created an ardor wallet so I lost around 3000 DOM tokens which is annoying. Moving on to the nice part 4 of my referrals decided to invest and I got a total of 255 Euros in commissions. I was very happy that Dominium decided to increase minium commission percentage from 2.5% to 5% ( you do the maths) furthermore Dominium gives a bonus if you decide to exchange the commissions into tokens. As you understand by now I got 7 referrals in total (7*25 plus commissions).

So like you mentioned bounty hunters help attract investors, did none of your referrals decide to invest and make you earn commissions/ cover your fees?

Concerning the referral program where you could earn 25 tokens per referral since you are paying for this as you mentioned who tells us ( the company) you are not paying 10 people to create as many accounts as possible? Therefore we decided to introduce AML/ KYC as we registered a large number of fake accounts!
We apologise for not mentioning this at the very start!

To conclude, our Bounty manager is not a scammer his job is to check the forms you send and reward stakes. Ilker goes further by giving bounty hunters chance to submit late and talk to him when you need help. Ilker was not part of the company at the beginning of the bounty program and he has nothing to do with the allocation of a too large pool of tokens to bounty hunters in the first place.

If you want to get back to me please state some facts and numbers and not opinions and thoughts.

Kind regards,
Yacine

Dear Yacine.

I answer your first question. I lost the money I paid my referrals in order for them to come to the Dominium project. I will not disclose the amounts that my referrals received. I didn’t require my referrals to pass KYC because Dominium didn’t have such a requirement. After I had 67 referrals and by 1675DOM on my account your company decided that it was very expensive to pay that kind of money and decided to save by inventing new requirements for referrals.

I am not very interested in your experience (sorry), but I thank you for telling me about it.

Yes, I mentioned that bounty hunters help draw attention to the project by creating an image of a large number of participants and informational support. It is not at all obvious that referrals should participate in investments, although this is welcome.

Thank you for explaining to me how I could earn. But I'm currently interested in only one question related to your company: is your company ready to return my honestly earned 1675DOM? I don’t even remind you of the moral damage caused by your company to me in connection with unpleasant analyzes of this situation.

As for your employee named Ilker. He is either incompetent in the matter that concerns the introduction of new rules for the payment of bounty, or is a pathological liar.

All the facts I gave in the scans that are published in this thread. Search above in my posts.
Personally, you give the impression of an honest and decent person. Nevertheless, I consider the actions of the company unworthy. Once again I can repeat: dishonest actions cannot create a good product.

Sincerely.
Aleksei.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

I don't think they are scam, I have worked with them for the last 6 months and everything so far is fine. There are three groups in Telegram, and managers respond normally within an hour.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

I saw Dominium from the beginning until now is fine, and ICO income has so far accumulated with a large amount. but after reading the evidence above I was a little hesitant, if Telegram Official and the team had problems. the signs are that Dominium is indeed a project scamer.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

Dear Dicaprio, 

Kind regards,
Yacine

Dear Dicaprio,
I am guessing that you do not receive our newsletters? This information was made public and I am happy to forward the email to you if you share your email with me. We are controlled by an accountant and we will inform our community on the total amount of funds raised and we will record every transaction made with those funds.
Kind regards,
Yacine
No, of course, I do not use a subscription, because I appreciate what comes to me in the mail, please do not take it as an insult, but in general the situation has become clear and I have enough of it, but the community is dissatisfied, I think that it is necessary to look for compromises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: