Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominium is a scam?  (Read 1064 times)
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

To get information from the core team you have to pay? Never before, I think dominium is a good project, about changing regulations maybe because of a number of things, and we have to respect the rules they make, and about the problems that occur to you, you should try to communicate with the core team
croco8 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

To get information from the core team you have to pay? Never before, I think dominium is a good project, about changing regulations maybe because of a number of things, and we have to respect the rules they make, and about the problems that occur to you, you should try to communicate with the core team

Yes, you understood correctly. To get support from Dominium, you have to pay. In this way, a unique situation turns out - Dominium creates a problem for you and you have a natural desire to contact support. And here you will learn that you have to pay for your appeal in support) You pay the Dominium for the problems that he creates for you! I think it's brilliant!))
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

I have come to this thread and into in telegram.
i can tell that dominium can be scam and cant be.
there will be 2 sides of the story, they made changes! and we dont know if this will be legit or will be gone!
demirtasilker57

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

Dominium may not be a scam, but a scammer bounty manager. It is not very honest to take most of the payout share. The bountists participated in this bounty for a long time, in several of its rounds, and with them so meanly did ...

Agree with you!
Hahahahh if Dominium is real lets blame Bounty Manager Smiley) Okey good choice now. Its better than blaming all project.

Now, please tell me if you got wrong stake and check my bounty group. You will understand that i am already help my bounty hunters there. Blaming anyone is simple, hardpart is accepting his success.

Also, if you think i am bad manager, please dont join my new and upcoming bounties. If you join, i will disqualified you.
I won't resepct anyone who blame me or my projects. You should understand that projects paying bounty rewards to get your supports. If you blame them for less rewards than you expected, do not join any bounty or refferal campaign etc. Because when you check bounty general rules, you will see that campaigns can change rules whenever they want.

Now, i have to finish 3 bounty campaign calculations. Be respectful and do not waste my time anymore.
croco8 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Dominium may not be a scam, but a scammer bounty manager. It is not very honest to take most of the payout share. The bountists participated in this bounty for a long time, in several of its rounds, and with them so meanly did ...

Agree with you!
Hahahahh if Dominium is real lets blame Bounty Manager Smiley) Okey good choice now. Its better than blaming all project.

Now, please tell me if you got wrong stake and check my bounty group. You will understand that i am already help my bounty hunters there. Blaming anyone is simple, hardpart is accepting his success.

Also, if you think i am bad manager, please dont join my new and upcoming bounties. If you join, i will disqualified you.
I won't resepct anyone who blame me or my projects. You should understand that projects paying bounty rewards to get your supports. If you blame them for less rewards than you expected, do not join any bounty or refferal campaign etc. Because when you check bounty general rules, you will see that campaigns can change rules whenever they want.

Now, i have to finish 3 bounty campaign calculations. Be respectful and do not waste my time anymore.

I express sincere compassion to those to whom you are now counting bounty. And I advise these people not to lose sight of their pockets and not to let purses out of their hands.
I'm already tired of you personally and your scam company. Let the people decide for themselves whether to have any business with you in the future. And I will bypass your company as soon as I hear the name Dominium.
demirtasilker57

Activity: 406

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Agree with you!

I express sincere compassion to those to whom you are now counting bounty. And I advise these people not to lose sight of their pockets and not to let purses out of their hands.
I'm already tired of you personally and your scam company. Let the people decide for themselves whether to have any business with you in the future. And I will bypass your company as soon as I hear the name Dominium.
Okey no problem. But you will see that project will continue and reach a good success in future.  When you see us in Binance, you will say that, oh fuck they are not scam Smiley Have a great day my friend.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

Here is their website: https://dominium.me/
In the AIR DROP section, we see such an announcement (still preserved) https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

"Air Drop

FREE tokens will only be shown in your balance once you have passed Clearance Level 1
INTRODUCE a new user and earn from 5% to 10% commission when they invest!
REGISTER an account as a company and receive 25 DOM tokens.
INTRODUCE a company and both of you receive 25 DOM!
A total of 100,000,000 DOM tokens (10%) will be given away during the Air Drop and Referral Program."

I have 67 refrails for this program. Until November 30, my account was 1675 DOM, respectively.

And on 04.12.2018, the following letter arrives in my mail:

"Dear members of the Dominium Society,

We make some significant changes to our ITO structure to protect our investors and our community, as well as remove any fake user accounts.

After extensive discussions with the community and our investors, over the past few months we have decided to make the following changes:

Airdrop program
        From Monday, November 26, Airdrop will only pay DOM (KAZ) 25 tokens for newly registered users who have been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and created / designated an Ardor wallet.
        All Airdrop tokens displayed by accounts belonging to people who have not been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and do not have an Ardor wallet until the end of November 30th will be deleted.
            These tokens will “return to the bank” as explained in clause 9
            When these users go through KYC and create their own Ardor wallet, they will receive their 25 DOM (KAZ) tokens
    Referral Program
        Users who invite new users to Dominium will receive commissions as described in the referral program, but will no longer receive DOM (KAZ) tokens. In spite of this:
            If inviting users convert commissions into DOM (KAZ) tokens, they will receive a 25% bonus.
        DOM (KAZ) tokens obtained for referrals who have not completed KYC and do not have an Ardor wallet will also return to the “bank” as described in clause 9
    Bounty program
        This Saturday, November 24th, 2018, the bounty program will be completed.
            Due to the rebranding problem, a limited number of participants, and a shortened period, the number of DOM tokens (KAZ) rewarded per participant will be limited to ensure a fair distribution of rewards.
            The manager of the bounty campaign will inform all the campaign participants.
            All non-distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens are returned to the “bank”, as explained in clause 9
            All previously distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens for participants in the bounty program will be issued in accordance with the same blocking period as the Seed Round investors and founders

After that, the referral tokens are completely deducted from my account.
In the first picture my Balance is with 1000 DOM (unfortunately I did not scan when I had 1675 DOM), and in the second picture I had the Balance that I have now.

DOMINIUM didn’t have any “extensive discussion” and even a short discussion with the community, but just retroactively changed the rules and reset the accounts of its members.
For a company that positions itself as "engaged in real estate", such actions can be regarded as a direct deception of members of their community, but simply speaking - these are scammers!

I pay attention again. These people still continue to mislead gullible citizens and have not changed anything in the AIR DROP section.
You can see for yourself: https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

And also note that on the first scan to the left of the site’s address there is an inscription “Dominium B.V. (NL)” and on the second scan this inscription is no longer there. Maybe their site was hacked and why such changes?

Another thing is alarming. If you try to connect to their Telegram channel via a link on the site, you will find that there is no such channel in the Telegram.
When you try to connect, the following message appears: "Not found. There is no Telegram account with the username you provided."

Interesting fact. If you need to contact the Dominium support team, you will have to pay 0.25 Euro for the message. Imagine a situation where investors receive any disturbing information and there is a need to contact the support team. Good money can earn Dominium on bad news. Grin

To talk about the fraud of a project is quite difficult, because it is the users themselves can not prove or find out, without any internal information that was provided to you by the employees of a project it was fraudulent or not.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

In the AIR DROP section, we see such an announcement (still preserved) https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

"Air Drop

FREE tokens will only be shown in your balance once you have passed Clearance Level 1
A total of 100,000,000 DOM tokens (10%) will be given away during the Air Drop and Referral Program."

I have 67 refrails for this program. Until November 30, my account was 1675 DOM, respectively.

We make some significant changes to our ITO structure to protect our investors and our community, as well as remove any fake user accounts.

After extensive discussions with the community and our investors, over the past few months we have decided to make the following changes:

Airdrop program
        From Monday, November 26, Airdrop will only pay DOM (KAZ) 25 tokens for newly registered users who have been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and created / designated an Ardor wallet.
        All Airdrop tokens displayed by accounts belonging to people who have not been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and do not have an Ardor wallet until the end of November 30th will be deleted.
            When these users go through KYC and create their own Ardor wallet, they will receive their 25 DOM (KAZ) tokens
    Referral Program
        Users who invite new users to Dominium will receive commissions as described in the referral program, but will no longer receive DOM (KAZ) tokens. In spite of this:
            If inviting users convert commissions into DOM (KAZ) tokens, they will receive a 25% bonus.
        DOM (KAZ) tokens obtained for referrals who have not completed KYC and do not have an Ardor wallet will also return to the “bank” as described in clause 9
    Bounty program
            Due to the rebranding problem, a limited number of participants, and a shortened period, the number of DOM tokens (KAZ) rewarded per participant will be limited to ensure a fair distribution of rewards.
            All non-distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens are returned to the “bank”, as explained in clause 9
            All previously distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens for participants in the bounty program will be issued in accordance with the same blocking period as the Seed Round investors and founders

In the first picture my Balance is with 1000 DOM (unfortunately I did not scan when I had 1675 DOM), and in the second picture I had the Balance that I have now.

DOMINIUM didn’t have any “extensive discussion” and even a short discussion with the community, but just retroactively changed the rules and reset the accounts of its members.
For a company that positions itself as "engaged in real estate", such actions can be regarded as a direct deception of members of their community, but simply speaking - these are scammers!

I pay attention again. These people still continue to mislead gullible citizens and have not changed anything in the AIR DROP section.

And also note that on the first scan to the left of the site’s address there is an inscription “Dominium B.V. (NL)” and on the second scan this inscription is no longer there. Maybe their site was hacked and why such changes?

Another thing is alarming. If you try to connect to their Telegram channel via a link on the site, you will find that there is no such channel in the Telegram.
When you try to connect, the following message appears: "Not found. There is no Telegram account with the username you provided."

Interesting fact. If you need to contact the Dominium support team, you will have to pay 0.25 Euro for the message. Imagine a situation where investors receive any disturbing information and there is a need to contact the support team. Good money can earn Dominium on bad news. Grin

You understand that at the moment most of the projects can be safely attributed to the fraudulent section, because they do not have a working product for more than 3-5 months after the end of the ICO.

Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

You need to communicate with managers and with the project team, maybe they will help you somehow. Personally I too faced such problem, it is necessary to treat it more quietly. But if you invested in this project...
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Not so long, believe me. Soon everything will improve again. Today, people are already trying very seriously to influence some events, because very soon there will be testing exchanges that will test the strength and integrity of January 3, 2019.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

"Air Drop

Airdrop program
    Referral Program
    Bounty program

Now stumble on a fraudulent project-we must try. Personally, I have not encountered them for a long time, apparently the sphere has become very unprofitable, even for scammers, since they left here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: