Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is webmoney secure?  (Read 162 times)
mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Hello people.

I know PP is a bit the shit when it comes to crypto.

Is Webmoney better or it's the same "whatever you do or say client is right" shit?

Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

Hello people.

Is Webmoney better or it's the same "whatever you do or say client is right" shit?
Webmoney is one of the best and doesn't frown on cryptocurrency, I have never heard of chargebacks from it because it even offers it's own exchange and escrow service so if you get scammed it would have been at your own doing.
shimakun

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

webmoney limits is very low
beside you have to verify the account
to increase limits by getting new passports
and you have to even send a notarized copy of the passport to some of their agents.
and yet the limits will still low

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Hello people.

Except crypto Webmoney is more secure. It cant be reverse. It's verification process is not easy. So, scammer cant scam on this platform.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Hello people.

From my experience, if you are talking about crypto related transaction, Webmoney is generally more accepted than Paypal as a form of payment.

The reason behind that is the fact that Webmoney is irreversible in most cases, compared to the constant chargebacks that are dealt by paypal users. I've used them in the past, and it seems like that they are fairly secure with 2FA and all that enforced onto users.

But, there is still a risk that they may freeze your funds for no reason, or suspend your account. In that case there is very little recourse available due to the fact that they are located overseas, but I don't think I've heard any cases of that happening yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: