Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23416 times)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Its good to buy altcoins but make sure you did an intense research about the project if it is a legit ICO project or a fake one because we all know that mostly of ICO projects nowadays are all scam. I strongly recommend that you buy ranked coins instead of buying unknown projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

It is good to invest in cheap altcoins only when its have the prospect of development. Useless altcoins will disappear and will not bring profit so you need to carefully analyze everything.

Looking at the situation in this time I think that it's very dangerous investing money in coins which price is below 1$. Try to wait some time till February or later and look what will happen to the market.   
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

This is the golden rule of an investor. If you see the token that is oversold, you can buy it and be calm for your future wealth. The prices are so great and we need to invest more money in crypto for even greater profit in the future.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

It more depends on the project than the price of the coin. Sometimes a coin can cost more than others and at the same time can be volatile
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

We have to see what coins to buy because now there are so many coins that are worth under $ 1 and have a good project, but if you plan to make long-term investments with these coins, there's no harm in buying them because later they cost BTC can return to the price of $ 7000, the coin can definitely rise very high, so there is nothing we can know whether the coin is good or not because whatever Crypto can happen and will always be fixed on the price of BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

This is the golden rule of an investor. If you see the token that is oversold, you can buy it and be calm for your future wealth. The prices are so great and we need to invest more money in crypto for even greater profit in the future.

If the price of coins is lesser then go for good amount of investment and buy the coin in less value and hold it for few months till the price increase once it is increased then u can sell and earn huge profit. Crypto is the market which made people millionaire in a single trade so plan and read the watch the crypto market closely to get more profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

I also study those coins that are under $1 value but every coin under $1 is not worth to buy. Even there are many good coins under $1 value but it does not guarantee you will get good profit for sure. It depends on project to project. One should analyse the fundamentally and technically the coin before buying or investing in any coin. Even there are many coins under top 100 coins that are less than $1 and I advice to buy only those coins that has strong base in the market and surviving from long.

suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I think bitcoin is better than altcoins because it has several advantages over altcoins,

1. Bitcoin is the core of blockchain technology
2. Bitcoin has been accepted by all markets
3. Bitcoin can be exchanged directly with real money
4. With the price now,
      a. if the bitcoin price rises then the altcoin price falls
      b. if the bitcoin price falls then the altcoin price falls (can be doubled from the price of bitcoin)
5. Bitcoin is a better investment way
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Not as bad as you thought. Simply discount off their normal price. When investing we need most of this time to buy a lot of altcoin at cheap prices, so that when they rise again we will be rich Shocked

Am I spamming? Report me!
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

Less price can be greater profit in the future! If and only IF the coin has the potential and great future.
The demand will dictate the price and if gets more demand from the people then it can grow high and many X in the market.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

Well, if we talk about token price, yes less price upon buying is more profit if you hold it until price will rise and definitely not at the price nor below the price when you buy it. Meaning to say sell it when the price most likely hit to your target

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

Low price coins can give you decent profits in positive market conditions but if market conditions not favorable then you can trap and not able to sell. Always try to buy the altcoins which have potential but never go with price with no fundamental coins.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Less price = more profit is possible when you bought a good investment. But it is hard to tell which coins will apply that concept since the market is slowly crashing. Try your best to find as possible since there are low price that still going down and leaves a hint that it is a bad investment.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Your title is incorrect and it should be the bottom price = more profit. That can be applied when the market will have gotten another rebound but we don't know when that will happen. As you can see about so many people are still discussing about this one and it seems like it's a good time to buy crypto when it gets decreased.

Now we seem to be at the bottom. And if you choose between high-value and low-cost tokens, it will be much more profitable to take as many low-cost tokens as possible because their growth potential is much higher.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

I guess that there is no value for what the price of the token is, there are important is completely different thing is whether the project is promising and whether the team is real, whether the team has a working product or not. If you do not know where to invest, then think about investing your money in one of the most promising projects related to real estate - the Swiss project Etheera. Today it is one of the most promising projects that have potential investment attractiveness many times more than any top-end project, including Bitcoin.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

I think this is a good opportunity for us to buy altcoins, because the price is down. And how good it is for us now to invest in ICO. For now I am more interested in ICO investment.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

All Less price coins do not give much profit, coins only benefit when they have the prospect of development. And there are many good altcoins are available at a price less than a dollar and give us profits because they have a good prospect of development.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

The point here is not the price, but the prospect of a coin or token project. The price may be different, but the further demand for it, and hence the growth in price depends on how much it is necessary for people and important for them.
Of course, among cheap cryptocurrencies, there are many useful and sought-after, as well as unnecessary and unpromising ones. Here you need to choose the most promising of them.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Do not care about the price, for example Ethereum costs 85$, but a few months ago it was traded for 1400$. The price depends mainly on supply and market cap, it doesnt show that the coin is undervalued.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

All Less price coins do not give much profit, coins only benefit when they have the prospect of development. And there are many good altcoins are available at a price less than a dollar and give us profits because they have a good prospect of development.

I do not think that the low price is the reason to buy the coin at once. In my opinion it is better to make the analisys of the coin and its process of development, how much successful it is. In case you see that the coin is perspective, so it is a good thought to buy it. But it should be your own decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: