Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:31:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy safe place to buy alts from US?  (Read 152 times)
thecodebear (OP)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 824

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Hey I've used exchanges plenty but I was wondering if there are any safe (respected) apps that make it easy to buy altcoins directly despositing money to the app. Coinbase barely has any coins, I just started using Robinhood but most of the coins it shows are for viewing only and you can't actually buy. And I don't feel like going through some 5 step verification process on an exchange to be able to send money to them. If Robinhood had more alts available it would be perfect, so anything else like that but that has a bunch of alts? Normally in the past I'd buy Bitcoin from Coinbase and then send it to an exchange, but I just wanna directly buy alts, but doesn't seem like the crypto ecosystem has really gotten to the point where it is that user friendly.
jasminsmithj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

I think Coinbase is the closet one you can get. Even myself wondering if there's such program to do that. That would be nice
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:11:29 AM

Use https://bittrex.com/ they accept USD deposit at the moment & many coins there.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

Hey I've used exchanges plenty but I was wondering if there are any safe (respected) apps that make it easy to buy altcoins directly despositing money to the app. Coinbase barely has any coins, I just started using Robinhood but most of the coins it shows are for viewing only and you can't actually buy. And I don't feel like going through some 5 step verification process on an exchange to be able to send money to them. If Robinhood had more alts available it would be perfect, so anything else like that but that has a bunch of alts? Normally in the past I'd buy Bitcoin from Coinbase and then send it to an exchange, but I just wanna directly buy alts, but doesn't seem like the crypto ecosystem has really gotten to the point where it is that user friendly.
I am not sure which are the exchanges which accept direct USD deposit but if you can access coinbase then you can get bitcoin or ETH from there and then use that coin to any of the crypto to crypto exchange to buy your desired alts which can save lot of fee and also can buy at more cheaper rate.
pes1374
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

bittrex have many coins and also accepting usd  deposit
but if you need  to trade many coins i recommend you deposit usd to  exchange like bittrex then buy btc and transfer it to  binance exchange so you can trade  bigger group of coins there

any way i recommend you buy btc or use usdt  or other stable coins like that  to trade  more easily
raveron

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

buy locally. after you can use any exchange you want mostly with a vpn lol

preferably dex. or move to canada
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

you want to buy altcoin you want to trade altcoin now there are so many reputable trading floors you can choose among them to start trading binance for example.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

You can try the biggest exchanges on the market, Bittrex & Binance are both good exchanges. But with coinbase you can directly convert Bank account money to cryptocurrency.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

Exchange Exmo.com supports USD deposits and trading in dollars, but there are not very many coins there, although their number is constantly increasing. But I think it is easier for you to buy BTC or ETH at Coinbase, and then send them to any decentralized stock exchange and purchase any coins that interest you. In this case, you do not need to pass KYC and you get access to a huge number of different coins, which you can freely buy.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

I understand you, because not everyone wants to go through checks and advertise their identity, but in my opinion it should be so because the principle of cryptocurrency is also used for negative purposes and this is what the procedure is introduced for.
CPN99

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

bittrex have many coins and also accepting usd  deposit
but if you need  to trade many coins i recommend you deposit usd to  exchange like bittrex then buy btc and transfer it to  binance exchange so you can trade  bigger group of coins there

any way i recommend you buy btc or use usdt  or other stable coins like that  to trade  more easily
yes right, bittrex can be an option. after deposite usd you can choose to buy bitcoin and exchange bitcoin ro usdt and I think buying coins that are stable prices like usdt is very good, so this will save our assets from losses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: