Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pull Coinmarketcap.com Data to a text file?  (Read 117 times)
BTC Turkiye (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 254

Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

I know how to pull data from coinmarketcap into an excel sheet already but it's not efficient. So I need a way to download the data to a text file so I can grab it from there with my excel workbook.

So is there anyone that knows How to pull data to a text file from Coinmarketcap.com API?

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can help me on this

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:41:31 AM

First, this isn't the right board for such questions, you should move it.

To answer your question: recently coinmarketcap has moved from public API to semi-public, meaning that you have to get an API key first, which can be bought or you can get a free version with less functionality. Read the official documentation carefully: https://coinmarketcap.com/api/documentation/v1/#

If it's all too hard for you, hire a programmer to write a script.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██