Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading market trend  (Read 321 times)
tredingaltec (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:44:08 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 01:32:12 AM by tredingaltec

the current market is very difficult to predict technical analysis there is no point in indicators not working well what you do to trade in a market like this
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:12:54 AM

the current market is very difficult to predict technical analysis there is no point in indicators not working well what you do to trade in a market like this
I do not usually use technical analysis or fundamental analysis to invest. I usually rely on the volume on a cable channel and judge the price of bitcoin and the other altcoins can increase or decrease in the next 2 days. You can join the group "Whale Sniper" to get more information.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

Agreed, pretty hard to predict the outcomes of the market in the next 24 hours but from where i am one thing i noticed is that there is always a deep towards the weekends and a slight rise on Monday or Tuesdays (has happened in most cases) so i usually  buy the deep on weekends and exit latest on Wednesdays before the next drop... that's what i have been doing lately.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

If you want to protect yourself do not sell at this moment because most of the whales are selling gradually it will move to downward so peoples are afraid in current situation. But I recommend to hold and buy in this dip because crypto market is not stable at anytime so as soon as possible market will recover in future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

Just like you said the market is really unpredictable and it's worse off this period as its even in its bearish state,there are really no concrete trends to hold on to,ill advice that the hodl approach to me is the most sensible thing to do right now, till there is considerable improvement
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

TA will still be working fairly well in this market, at least from what I have seen. You just need to use very narrow ranges and not be greedy. You'll be unable to pick buy points and aim for 20% or more returns, you'll need to be looking at a few percentage points only. For the majority of the year resistance/support levels have held for at least a few tests and so if you can accurately identify them on the first 1 or 2 you can profit.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
steve57

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

in unpredictable markets its better to stay away because due to several impacts price will  be falling and we must identify whats the cause and then enter into trade   
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

This is a young and above all new market, Technical analysis will work more when there is more liquidity and capitalization.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

TA will still be working fairly well in this market, at least from what I have seen. You just need to use very narrow ranges and not be greedy. You'll be unable to pick buy points and aim for 20% or more returns, you'll need to be looking at a few percentage points only. For the majority of the year resistance/support levels have held for at least a few tests and so if you can accurately identify them on the first 1 or 2 you can profit.
What you have said may be risky in the volatile price market. Because the last stop is unknown at this moment and can cause a great loss for the new one.
With technical analysis it can be useful in short-term trade and I do not recommend you to use TA for long-term trade.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

What you have said may be risky in the volatile price market. Because the last stop is unknown at this moment and can cause a great loss for the new one.
With technical analysis it can be useful in short-term trade and I do not recommend you to use TA for long-term trade.

Long term TA will go out of the window very soon in the current market. If the price breaks below circa $3000 then who knows what resistance level it will end on. I wouldn't advocate using TA for long-term trades either, but short term it works just as well in a bearish market as a bullish one, perhaps better in terms of accuracy, just not quite as well in profits.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

You make the same title with this topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5078913.0. I suggest to make a different topic tittle to avoid plagiarism case.

Yes, you won't get definite indicators for analyzing the market trends. You must use your experience or follow the experts tips. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:44:54 AM

New trade trends have emerged and I have difficulty predicting the market. small and fast fluctuations often occur and this I often use for daily trading with 2-4% profit and this is still profitable. fundamental analysis is more technical than it is now, so listen to the best news for the crypto benefits you need

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

It’s always difficult this time around, but just buy the dip and wait for the whales to return and pump the price. The price is already down right now and I believe this is the lowest it will ever be this year. Don’t know why it hasn’t entered bull yet, but ETF will be approved next year, maybe that’s what has been delaying the price from going up.
The Seller

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

maybe choosing not to trade right now is a good choice. The current market conditions really really make us have to think hard where prices are getting down and down every day because of the downward trend in Bitcoin which has an impact on altcoins.

wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:57:06 AM

If we want to do swing trading , in my opinion this is best times to buy more good coins that has strong fundamental like XRP, LTC, TRX and then wait for a few month and do not forget to use stop loss about 10%. And for day trading we should be to do trading by use technical analysis and take profit about 10-15% pertrade with stop loss 5%. The crypto market already long times in bearish trend and  after that will be side away for a few month and then start for bullish again, i beleive that because bearish and bullish is crypto market cyrcle.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:18:42 AM

If TA is not working then the best option right now is to go long and look for the fundamentals. I assume that TA is no longer applicable at the current market situations because it's either people do a lot of day trading or people just stay away of the market and doesn't want to take risk at all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:24:41 AM

For me, the best approach is to look for price volume trend. What I am doing is that  I look for a coin that has high price volume trend with positive growth percentage. Also look if that percentage happens a while ago or long time ago because it will dictate if the growth will go on or it will decline later.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:21:52 AM

I think will be easy if we see the trend of Bitcoin and others crypto by use TA  in times frame daily, so will be more easy to to predict the trend. In bearish trend only by shorting the price in margin trading we can earn profit. Whatever the condition of market, we will always make profit if we understanding the trend. Prediction is never always right so we have to use stop loss to mininize the risk from wrong trade.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:40:24 AM

I think will be easy if we see the trend of Bitcoin and others crypto by use TA  in times frame daily, so will be more easy to to predict the trend. In bearish trend only by shorting the price in margin trading we can earn profit. Whatever the condition of market, we will always make profit if we understanding the trend. Prediction is never always right so we have to use stop loss to mininize the risk from wrong trade.
The point is there, if you have a strong foundation which you already gained from this market, using it to assess the condition will bring you advantages to sort and make a proper call, volatile market needs to be analyze deeper, putting stop and loss if you fully understand the trend will lessen the risk of your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:02:43 PM

Depends on your knowledge of the working of indicators.  Technical indicators are many and there are some that can still predict the market accurately.  Cryptocoins market is in the downward trend and that did not mean that some indicators are not showing signal on why the market is down.  We can see some candlesticks formation showing weak market and low volume.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: