Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Majority Admit "Bitcoin is a Failure" but Preach on "BLOCK-CHAIN", its SHIT TOO  (Read 193 times)
btc-room101 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

Well everybody now admits that bitcoin sucks dick,

It's price is dropping like a rock,

It's not safe, its not private, its not free to transfer,

But the current bullshit is, but "BLOCK-CHAIN" will live on,

Why is this so? What is special or unique about the block-chain, its just a peer2peer public linked-list data-structure, this is just generic C/C++ code, Satoshi wasn't even a programmer he was just a math guy, and his code shows it,

So all the urban myths of BITCOIN have turned out to be LIES,

Now we only have this one lie left, that block-chain  is the the future,

NO its not, because in its ten years, it hasn't knocked one database company out of biz, and not one commercial product of any significance other than shit-mother bitcoin has exploited this so called technology.

Block-Chain is just another word for linked-list to  programmer, but they had to market it to the suckers like it was new technology, and like everything else the liars never give up, their urban myths.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-room101 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

First they came for bitcoin, then they came for the block-chain, and then there was nobody left to speak-up.
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is failed completely. Indeed, Blockchain is a great option for our future. Even if everyone is looking at bitcoin as a currency, then the value of bitcoin is far more than that.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

Every time when the price goes down the same story begins.
So, how many time times so far has bitcoin died? Everyone who invests in bitcoin should be aware that this is risky and that you can loose. If you think that bitcoin is made only to make you rich then this is not for you.
And blockchain is technology that can be use in many industries and many businesses have already benefit from it so I don't understand such negativity.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

everything has a purpose. saying bitcooin failed completely is a naive statement. blockchain still has a long way to go. The development happened in last 3 years in blockchain is much rapid as compared to previous years. may be next 3 years will be crucial.
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

Every time when the price goes down the same story begins.
So, how many time times so far has bitcoin died? Everyone who invests in bitcoin should be aware that this is risky and that you can loose. If you think that bitcoin is made only to make you rich then this is not for you.
And blockchain is technology that can be use in many industries and many businesses have already benefit from it so I don't understand such negativity.

Well I agree. Blockchain is technology, But Bitcoin is first Token issued to public using blockchain technology, and named Bitcoin used initially for currency purpose, but its more than just currency.

Most important thing is without tokens there is no meaning of blockchain.

So Cryptography and Blockchain are dependent on each other.
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

Well everybody now admits that bitcoin sucks dick,

It's price is dropping like a rock,

It's not safe, its not private, its not free to transfer,

But the current bullshit is, but "BLOCK-CHAIN" will live on,

Why is this so? What is special or unique about the block-chain, its just a peer2peer public linked-list data-structure, this is just generic C/C++ code, Satoshi wasn't even a programmer he was just a math guy, and his code shows it,

So all the urban myths of BITCOIN have turned out to be LIES,

Now we only have this one lie left, that block-chain  is the the future,

NO its not, because in its ten years, it hasn't knocked one database company out of biz, and not one commercial product of any significance other than shit-mother bitcoin has exploited this so called technology.

Block-Chain is just another word for linked-list to  programmer, but they had to market it to the suckers like it was new technology, and like everything else the liars never give up, their urban myths.

You are correct. Blockchain, in its core is very inefficient way to validate ANYTHING, that it will be used in very limited ways, if at all. Currency is definitely not one of them.
RonF

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

LOL.  According to the likes of you, bitcoin has died a dozen times.  And yet, here it still remains - went from cents per bitcoin to thousands of dollars per coin.  What could possibly be incorrect about this next bitcoin is dead theory?

HODL is the key to wealth
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

it is all in your head!

you have been trying so hard to say bitcoin is dead that you are starting to believe it yourself too. i have not yet figured out whether you are just butt hurt because of some drops or you are getting some profit out of creating these topics.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████