Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The POSITIVE effects of ETH going down  (Read 1375 times)
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

The positive efffects of ETH going down

1. Short term investors are put off
2. Hype based projects that never deliver are discouraged to put in the extra effort.

Perhaps it's the perfect time we wise up about this domain - investors need to do better and more research, have direct contact with teams and really look into the technology.

Agree?

Speaking about technology - I'd appreciate some feedback on our now open source prototype: https://github.com/ElrondNetwork

I think Ethereum has a big and different advantage more. Bitcoin miners has just started to left network. And If I were, I probably join for Ethereum network. Vitalik can achieve something great soon. They are working on some developments. They can make it. And miners can join for Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Yeh, there are also positive effects of falling but as for me, It would be better if Ethereum will start growing. I'm really tired of holding. And I think mostly all cryptoinvestors are expecting growth.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

But on the positive side, the Whales bought a full cutlet Ethereum, as the price fell to the bottom, they clapped their hands when the price was lowered, a lot of money all decide, and the project certainly is not a negative impact, as on the Ethereum platform, 100 projects were launched and raised money to start the project in the air, and in fact now they may not have enough money
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

I can only see two positive effect. 1. It will allow new investors to have a quality coin at a cheap price. 2. Because of the super low price, Short term trade can be possible even if the market is slow to recover. There are a lot of negative effects but I think its better to discuss it on a different thread. Also, I prefer to discuss positive things to have something to look forward to.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:59:29 PM

I think the continuous drop in Ethereum prices presents a great opportunity for everyone who wished to get involved when Ethereum was still very low to join the party now. There are currently a lot of purchases made in large units of Ethereum by private investors who are quietly picking ETH at these low prices. It is strategic and a good way to invest in Ethereum and then wait for a significant pump in prices to make some very good returns. Everyone knows the use case of Ethereum and its usability, there is certainly a chance that Ethereum will appreciate greatly in price in the near future giving huge returns on investments to those who are taking advantage of the current price dumps. Do your research!
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

The POSITIVE effects of ETH going down? well people will get more Ethereum at low cost.
It maybe the best investment to get now. at this low price many will gain huge in the future.
Do you remember when BTC was just a dollar? or when it fell more than 90 percent and came back strong and huge?
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

The positive effect of ethereum going down is very significant to investor , investor buy at lower price it is good when the price is dip for those that want to buy ETH

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

I think that we see a good example of manipulation.
Few weeks ago CEO of Bitmex Arthur Hayes said that Ethereum is useless coin with value under 100USD.

Very similar to this. I see no point in burying the Ethereum project, while on the market there can be manipulations of this type and not only. It is simply ridiculous how easy it is to manipulate the entire market with the help of large volumes and news.

xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

We can buy cheap eth for that amount so cheap and it seems like we just hit the lotto , and if we hide it for a year or more it will be huge

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

Ethereum going down, is an opportunity for investors to research and increase your investment portfolio, Correction is still ongoing, ones this is over there will be growth in the system, lots of hype project without a product/ service to deliver, will go into extinction, now is the best time to strategically research and accumulate  project with viable service to delive
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

Last year we had a big ICO hype and that led to the price rocketing of ETH. That could not last forever and the price  dropped significantly. One of the benefit of it that investors become more picky and cautious and they have to make their own research to make profit.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

Ethereum going down, is an opportunity for investors to research and increase your investment portfolio, Correction is still ongoing, ones this is over there will be growth in the system, lots of hype project without a product/ service to deliver, will go into extinction, now is the best time to strategically research and accumulate  project with viable service to delive

In market, there is more than 2000 different coin and mostly using ethereum blockchain. With ethereum price drop in this current situation, it will disrupt pump and dump coin and i think its healthy for market
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:44:12 AM

The positive efffects of ETH going down

1. Short term investors are put off
2. Hype based projects that never deliver are discouraged to put in the extra effort.

Perhaps it's the perfect time we wise up about this domain - investors need to do better and more research, have direct contact with teams and really look into the technology.

Agree?

Speaking about technology - I'd appreciate some feedback on our now open source prototype: https://github.com/ElrondNetwork

I believe in ethereum. Why ? because vitalik and team is doing their best to upgrade the ethereum's scalability and sustainability issues. That's the only thing that eth needs, Because it is already wildly adopted. Even if it goes down to 3rd position, it doesnt change the fact that it is the most useful protocol out there right now.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

With eth falling, surely many will think again to sell it, I think this will hold the holders and be patient to look forward to the right value.
Likewise, investors will return with the long term. Though a good opportunity for investors who still have the capital to collect as much as possible.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

There will of course be extra effort required by projects to succeed in future due to the changing market conditions and price decline, but this should have a positive impact and provide new opportunities for investors otherwise willing to ignore an opportunity until it simply became such a good value proposition long term that they couldn't and ETH is within that range anywhere sub $100 so just be patient and accumulate gradually

bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:04:47 AM

I agree with your opinion, besides, there is also a positive point that whales gathering large amounts of ETH from small investors will soon pump ETH.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

If the institutions are really behind the recent crash and are currently acquiring more of crypto and will make it boom once they have control of the supply, I'd be slowly accumulating, like the way they are doing RIGHT NOW. Almost everything is 80% down from ATH.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:22:55 AM

Indeed eth decline has a positive impact as well, this can be seen by many who maintain eth and still believe that there is a good chance that they will return. Eth is a platform that is able to provide good functions for the community. The project will align with ERC20 according to investor interests.

oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:26:07 AM

the only positive effect that a dump of ETH has is that it opens the eyes of many of the newcomers to the realities of altcoin market. unfortunately last year brought a lot of them in this market and majority of them believed that an unlimited supply altcoin can continue its rise!!! but the reality is that a coin that has no usage apart from being a ICO token platform and has a huge supply which doesn't have any cap can not do that for long.
indeed, it is very true to see the altcoin price is very high, making me a newcomer who is very tempted by the high level of profit, I persevered even though the situation was down, but many newcomers immediately stopped because they saw a sharp decline.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

yeah, i think you are right about this.
When viewed from the positive side, i am happy that there is a decline in market prices because this will reduce the project hype.

and other positive things that make me happy, this is my chance to collect more ethereum in my wallet at a cheap price.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: