Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pity for those who bought at ATH  (Read 875 times)
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

The crypto world at the moment is one filled with so many levels of emotion and reactions to varying degrees of loses experienced by people. While some people are sobbing about their little loses, we should also reflect on the fact there are people who bought BTC @ $20K, Ripple @ $3, ADA @ $1.22, etc. Most of these guys are still hodling, hoping the market will bounce back and they'll recoup their loses.

The people who bought at ATH should not sell on loss. Instead they can buy more coins now and reduce the average buying price of their coins. They should use their BTC for trading (once the market becomes stable) and increase their sats.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

this happens on two sides because now there are also those who buy in cheap prices and they are not waiting for a good price to sell it, and on the other hand are the past buyers who have to wait for good prices in all markets.
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

SEC responsables have said that with almost 100% certain ETF will not be approved on February. it can take years for that to succed.

This market is going to die. Money cannot stay in a place where you only lose. That's why everybody is leaving at huge speeds.

For me, this is the end of crypto-market (not crypto-technology). There are a huge amount of reasons why i say this. But i don't want to say them for the 100th in a row because noone wants to hear.
But price falls are not a money-loss guarantee.
If you're so certain that prices will drop, shorting BTC with 5x leverage would be the easiest money you've never made.
But it does tell you something about the utility of a currency if everyone using it is only speculating.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

I have no doubts that the market will recover and yes, you are right. These guys that have bought coins during the last pump are suffering from the market prices at the moment and they really need some market movements to cover their loses.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:45:06 PM

Most of the investors who bought alts during the ath's last year are just greedy people without any basic knowledge about crypto. They thought that buying alts would instantly make them rich and that really hit them hard. I guess they basically gambled at crypto.

Yeah, people had come there ruled by greed, not technology. so, their greed backfired. You cannot come to the market just for money if you have no experience in short-term trading cause it helps in any situation!

Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

Pity it is. I sold all my coins just before ATH because I needed some cash and it happened to be great move by the coincidence. Also some of my friends bought at that moment and what can I say... But I don't see them complaining about the situation, they believe that everything will settle just fine in the future. I don't know how honest they are because it is beyond the peaceful situation. Waiting is the hardest thing to do, I wouldn't like to be in their skin.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:27:27 AM

yes there is no other way but you wait until the price rises again because if you are stuck at an expensive price and you sell it in the hagra condition that is still very cheap this is certainly it will make you lose and lose the assets you have.
Very few will hold that long, you are forgetting that most of those that invested when the market was going up are not true investors, the ones that knew what they are doing invested much earlier, everyone else that bought during December was just looking for a way to make some fast profits only to find out that the fast profits they were looking are going to be some of the slowest they will ever get.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: