Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Guarantee For Increasing BTC Price?  (Read 685 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

there is no such a thing as a guarantee in this area
investments always risky, be it stocks, bitcoins or anything else for that matter
practically anything can lose value or get stolen , bitcoin though has a deflation mechanism inbuilt in it
each coin becomes more valuable as the time pass, unless something happens to cryptography or internet or civilization
bitcoins are bound to be worth more , the question is when and how much Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

I have this question: What Is Guarantee For Increasing BTC Price?
1-If there is No Guarantee, why you buy BTC than?
2- If is there any Guarantee For Increasing BTC Price than tell me what Guarantee  is excatly.
3- If you think BTC price will go up just because people buy it, Than tell me Where is the one Trillion US dollars that just evaporated this year in crypto going to come from, to take BTC back to its last high?

There is no guarantee for increasing BTC price, it is just a speculation that the price will go up.  I buy Bitcoin because i see Bitcoin as an investment.  Though it is risky there is a good chance that profit will be seen if we have patience.  Windows fo new comers always open when Bitcoin crash.  From the new entries, the cycle begin, more demand to FOMO kicking in.   This event always happen that made the price of any stocks including BTC to spike and even break its ATH.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

When it comes to trading there is no guarantee and warranty stuff's. If you have trust and patience in crypto then you deserve the profit, it last year it was over the moon and it will go again but it will take some time now because the current market is bombarded right now.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

2- If is there any Guarantee For Increasing BTC Price than tell me what Guarantee  is excatly.
3- If you think BTC price will go up just because people buy it, Than tell me Where is the one Trillion US dollars that just evaporated this year in crypto going to come from, to take BTC back to its last high?

There isn't any guarantee on bitcoin's movements. If there was, then it would be a ponzi that would eventually collapse.

Prices are currently tumbling down because of the fact that wte're in a phase of correction after the extraordinarily bullish year of 2017. It's not like adopters are ditching the technology, but rather, speculators are afraid to hold onto bitcoin and panic dumping as bitcoin's growth returns to its long term mean. I'd actually be surprised if there wasn't a correction.

Although there is no guarantee that prices will return to its ATH last year, I think it's safe to say that it's a matter of time before investor sentiment turns bullish again. We're close to the point of capitulation which is near the bottom of this bear market, and with the fact that I expect global adoption (which creates demand for coins) and institutional investors to continue increasing in the next few decades, I believe prices should rise in the long run simply because of that, if you take away the short term noise like what we're in right now.

Smiley
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

There is no guarantee for bitcoin but it is just common sense. I know for the year 2018 it looks like the price may never go back up but any person who has been around for couple of years will tell you that bitcoin could go wrong for a long time but eventually it always comes back to its own.

Every year it has provided us with better and better stuff to be hopeful about and this year even if the price was horrible for the whole year, the companies that started to use bitcoin/blockchain, the agreements, the G20 talks, the ETF with nasdaq and many more showed that bitcoin still had potential.

Basically what I am trying to say is that bitcoin has always put on top of itself and moved forward regardless of the price and that always reacted to the price as well. It will eventually go back up, maybe it will take another whole year, maybe 2019 will be bad too, maybe we will go back to 250 dollars who knows but eventually I know that bitcoin will break that 20 thousand dollar ATH price one day.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

In crypto technology no one is provide the guarantee so this statement is waste of time. But I am sure long term investors are make good profit because new technology will survive in long term but it takes some time. Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency so this will be fluctuate at forward and backward so we just accept both positive and negative results of Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Actually, no one could guarantee the increasing of price or decreasing it, because it might be called as manipulation already but since we are somehow being manipulated by these whales people. We are still a pawn on their chess piece that are easily being manipulated because of just a simple FUD that they'd created. Though we are still in a developing technology, it will still go along as long as there is a room for improvement.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

Actually, no one could guarantee the increasing of price or decreasing it, because it might be called as manipulation already but since we are somehow being manipulated by these whales people. We are still a pawn on their chess piece that are easily being manipulated because of just a simple FUD that they'd created. Though we are still in a developing technology, it will still go along as long as there is a room for improvement.
Exactly you're right, there's no guarantee whether it will rising up or down as long as there are people keep adopting on Bitcoin that makes supply less it means also makes Bitcoin expensive. The manipulation of Bitcoin many weak investors are easy to fall with them to do the panic selling to make price drastically drop. However, I can assure that this digital currency Bitcoin will have an assurance to increase the price that makes us profit, probably as of now people selling their coins due to many holidays coming and they want to spend their money.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

2- If is there any Guarantee For Increasing BTC Price than tell me what Guarantee  is excatly.

1. There are only two guarantees in life.... 1. You get born, 2. You will die.

2. You make money by investing. Investing means putting something on the hook to gain more.

3. You are referring to the marketcap. This is the supply times the current price. It is an optimistic metric because if everyone wanted out then nobody would but it and the marketcap will evaporate (like you saw).
The US dollar no longer represents gold and got printed out of nowhere. If the DOW Jones plummets then money also seems to evaporate.... Same principle.

I would advise you to read up on economics so you understand the principles and definitions better. It is the key to answering your questions.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

There are no guarantees the price of bitcoin will go up in the future so you ask then, why people buy it? Bitcoin is an innovation, bitcoin is a technology that is very advanced and that has huge potential so even if that potential is not realized yet many think that it will reach it, and if it does, then the gains that you will get out of it will be huge.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

Exactly you're right, there's no guarantee whether it will rising up or down as long as there are people keep adopting on Bitcoin that makes supply less it means also makes Bitcoin expensive. The manipulation of Bitcoin many weak investors are easy to fall with them to do the panic selling to make price drastically drop. However, I can assure that this digital currency Bitcoin will have an assurance to increase the price that makes us profit, probably as of now people selling their coins due to many holidays coming and they want to spend their money.
Many people believe in the potential of Bitcoin. At present Bitcoin is a financial system that is widely adopted by various elements of society. With more and more who use Bitcoin then it will help develop Bitcoin positively. The price increase is predicted to happen sometime in the future, this is a momentum for us to be able to buy Bitcoin when the price is still as cheap as it is today. The best opportunity we have to do and this is part of a very profitable investment.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

It depends to the people think like me I believe it will increase again the value of the bitcoin in the next few months because I see again upcoming investor will invest to the bitcoin and most of them are old investor who sold their bitcoin at low price.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

It depends to the people think like me I believe it will increase again the value of the bitcoin in the next few months because I see again upcoming investor will invest to the bitcoin and most of them are old investor who sold their bitcoin at low price.

Well it's ok to believe in a positive movement though one thing that can't be trusted is a guarantee. There are no guarantees in this market whether it's a run or another dip. Prepare for whatever's coming.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

in trading and investing there is no guarantee investors see technology and financials , and if it is good then we invest and make profits thats all
I strongly agree with what you convey investment in crypto currency there is no guarantee that you can guarantee that what you have, your beliefs and patience are the main capital
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Are you trying to convince yourself by asking to other about bitcoin? One thing that I know that there's no guarantee for your winning or losing, no one can predict as well. Bitcoin is decentralized, if it doesn't work like it used to, what the difference with your account and your money? That's what makes bitcoin and fiat compete. Indeed, bitcoin is not only to be bought, you also have to invest or buy, you must trade and get experience.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

We don't have any reasons to say that the prices will increase again guaranteed and no one is compelling to do that such kind of investments,of you want to take such risk the decide that by yourselves.I hope the prices will increase so I am holding bitcoins as long term investments.

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

As a newbie, you want to research a lot about crypto currency and how it works, See there is no guarantee of anything here either you get a load of profit else you will lose money, you cannot see stability here every time. If there's demand for BTC then the price will automatically go up.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

No one can guarantee that you can always make money with Bitcoin. Volatility of price is more attracted side of Bitcoin even if the direction of movement is unknown. Besides it is not absolute that everything you invest in will provide you earnings. Even in banks you can lose.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

Trying to keep the answers as short as possibe, because I have explained it multiple times here.

1) There is no guarantee, Buyers buy from faith or desperation.
2) I could guarantee, price will drop dramatically further.
3) Some of that money was converted from morons to whales, but more essentially: there never was a trillion US dollars. There is 17 million pieces of virtual garbage, who are every day priced with HIGHEST PRICE that the biggest morons are ready to pay. Then 17 million is multiplied with that price and there they get market cap. Essentially there still is a shitload of those coins, that never moved anywhere, but between wallets of same inner circle, to give morons an impression on "market price" and to courage them to "invest".

BTC is the biggest scam of human history.

You are way too simplistic in your thoughts. Bitcoin is not a scam, because it works. It may not scale well, but it's network does send and receive these virtual pices of garbage in a decentralized way. When people compare bitcoin to the zimbabwe dollar, they must be the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. Let's see the zimbabwe dollar send itself peer to peer before a comparison like that can be made. Bitcoin is like a highway full of moving cars, the zimbabwe dollar is like a bunch of cars waiting for someone to move them around. Dumber still is comparing bitcoin to monopoly money, which are simply pieces of paper with some ink on them that nobody attaches value to.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

1. because I'm sure if the price of bitcoin will increase again.
2. There is no guarantee for that, the belief that made me hold back and buy.
3. Sometimes people who buy bitcoin are not ordinary people, they are people who have very large funds.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: