Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years  (Read 39356 times)
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!
I don't think some altcoins may recover after it is dumped already. You must have to look at the top coins where there is a possibility to rise, a potential coin that would make a change even when years passes by. Just look at the top 100 coins in the marketcap some of it has the potential to grow even more after a year of crashing.

Fully agree with your statement, it depends on the potential and trustworthiness of the projects / digital currencies.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

every normal buisnessman know that to make good buisness ti is needed few years. cryptostartups are not exception.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

This year has really not been it for ALTs because of the all time downtime, now in cases like this i think the best thing to do is to hold tight your ALTs for the next year which is just by the corner.
Hopefully the market will be green by the next year, so all u need to do is to study more and hold tight

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!

oh very good ideas and strategy but i disagree regarding some alts can not recover no one knows the exact future of every alts even the cheapest alt have an future to raised their value.
Risk is part investing in in virtual currency, can't avoid loses investing in crypto specially those peopke didn't about the greedy control for themself and didn't know well practice patience hold  tighly their alts during this terrible crash suffer situation.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

It is an ugly situation!
I agree if you have nice coins you should not sell , especially if you have coins with the top 10 then I think next year will recover the coins.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

This is the best opportunity to get the best possible profit. Just be patient and relax, there is no need to look at coinmarketcap every day, if you truly believe in crypto currencies and are waiting for the mass adoption.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

This is the best opportunity to get the best possible profit. Just be patient and relax, there is no need to look at coinmarketcap every day, if you truly believe in crypto currencies and are waiting for the mass adoption.
Hold only good coins, and if you still have money you’d better to buy more because the future will still be amazing for cryprotuccenrcy. Patience is very important, we cannot know the possible trend in the future so have more of this until the market recover and hit your target price, that can be more profitable than ever.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

It is an ugly situation!

We have to learn this complicated lesson! I think apart from your offer, we may buy to recover the losses more quickly. But we have to have an exact strategy and be confident in what we do!
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

It is an ugly situation!

the market always right,, so this is normal conditions, not an ugly situations,,
because market was created from the war between sellers and buyers  Wink and i hope in the near time the buyers will be the winner
yes, i agree if some altcoins will never recover in this crash,
but a strong project will be stronger when the green back to this crypto market my friend
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

you have to do your research before investing and look for a good and useful project. it would be best if you invest in a project that are already running instead if project that are yet to be develop. depending on your choice you can recover your losses.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

Holding altcoins for years isn't always a good investment because are altcoins that destined to lose value in the long run. So, better to always check out the charts to see where it is heading. Also, know when to cut losses.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

Holding altcoins for years has sense only if you are holding top alts with potential. And it can be a shorter period
as the situation on crypto market could change rapidly. It can happen that  the market boom in one day.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

How sad it did not sound, but I support the author of this article on the development of cryptocurrency need at least 5 years to be recognized in many states. Only then can we see a real interest in this direction.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:42:57 AM

It is an ugly situation!

I think if we hold a good altcoin with working product, i am believe altcoin more potential giving big profits. Many pump and dump altcoin and i think we should choose altcoin with good developer team reputation. I am believe with good team, project will success and price will recover to high again
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:40:32 AM

Probably if i had an altcoins that it takes few years before i sell them i will do that but most of them was not even take more than a year because i am gonna sell them because my 30% of profit has been achieve, i am very very happy of my altcoins.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

Yes, indeed this is the best thing to do is to hold your altcoin for years, but can you afford it because many years are of course a very long time, this certainly requires high patience to be able to achieve better results in the future
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

It is an ugly situation!

sometimes, holding is not the answer to the situation even that the project is somehow promising, it is still good if we trade our altcoins and to let it circulate through the market. Holding is not always the solution to the crisis.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

It is an ugly situation!
I have some altcoins that have been held for more than a year, and some of them have been zeroed.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

Although I know that HOLD Trusted Encryption can bring us more profits, what choices should I make when we urgently need to use funds?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

I agree that hold your alts if their project is decent, holding is we can do for now to recover our losses, if you sell your altcoins at these cheap price another lose for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: