Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years  (Read 39358 times)
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

This a good advice for those of us who have not panicked dumped their altcoins because of the present market condition.
I agree with the poster that we should hold for a longer period for high profitablity.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

See the development of the project from the altcoin that you hold, if the project has a good reputation going forward it is better to hold the coin, because it can be ascertained that in the future all cryptocurrency prices will increase, considering the many that have supported cryptocurrency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

I will continue to hold down the alt that I have, because now the situation is indeed very bad, the price that keeps poking down, making panic increasingly rampant. I will wait for the right time to sell it, when the price starts to soar.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

Do not forget that you can sell your tokens at a fallen price. Then wait a long time and wait until the price drops even lower - buy these tokens back. As a result, you will have the same number of tokens and a decent amount of money.

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!

Yes, the best way to bury them in your wallet and wait for a miracle. Perhaps it is your altcoin that will send you to the moon. No one knows how the project will develop and how powerful it can become.
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Of the 26 altcoins that I had to sell 14 and buy larger and more stable projects, there are 3 projects left which have depreciated by 80-90% and it makes no sense to push them now
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

To find decent projects to hold for few years it's kind of difficult but if your portfolio for long term purposse then you have to ensure the coins would you hold will have good future and as far i know only bitcoin and few altcoins such as Eth decent to hold for long term but i highly doubt other altcoins will still valuable for next couple years
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

I agreed with OP, the current market situation doesn’t make sense for us to sell our coins. The prices are too low, it will be a pity when market recover and we see the prices pumping.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Well, in principle, Yes, we already hold them for almost a year and a half, in General, the trend shows that long-term investments win over the short-term,there are prospects that the blockchain will go up the hill,and the projects themselves, respectively, it is profitable to hold a year,another and sell for a good amount of money,not for a penny
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

I agreed with OP, the current market situation doesn’t make sense for us to sell our coins. The prices are too low, it will be a pity when market recover and we see the prices pumping.
Today there was a grow 20-30 percent from the coins of the top 100. You can sell and then buy a little cheaper. you will increase the number of coins in your portfolio

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

but the problem is that most of the coins from projects that are not worth the price are very cheap even after I hold them for a long time, if only there is a price then I will sell them soon, but it seems impossible because the project doesn't show progress in other words dead

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

I will continue to hold down the alt that I have, because now the situation is indeed very bad, the price that keeps poking down, making panic increasingly rampant. I will wait for the right time to sell it, when the price starts to soar.
Well now definitely need to keep your tokens, we are close to a reversal and I think everyone who keeps understand that the market will return in any case, just need to be able to wait

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

It is an ugly situation!

It's quite difficult to hold assets that only bring you losses and headaches. Personally I would close positions on those projects in which there is no confidence. Why risk even such a small amount?
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

The cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly, with technically advanced encryption every day, so I think HODL crypto for several years may not be the best option, but I will respect your choice.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

There are many quality-made altcoins that has the potential to go up many times in the future and the first to do to find these potential coins is to make your own research before investing. You can continue to hold if your altcoins if its profitability is already proven in the past but if the coin is newly issued or listed in the exchange then selling it is better if there are no clear future for that coin.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

If we can be patient enough, we can take a step to an incredible future. The people who just meet cryptocurrencies will not be late at all. There are a lot of projects will be active and in that time those who didn't join in crypto it will be too late for them.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

Yes, holding our coins now is good because the price is still not good until now and thats the reason why we need to hold our cryptos and wait the right time to sell it make more money.

Its hard to be a holder if the price is falling but thats the good things that w can do for the future.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

Yes, holding our coins now is good because the price is still not good until now and thats the reason why we need to hold our cryptos and wait the right time to sell it make more money.

Its hard to be a holder if the price is falling but thats the good things that w can do for the future.
Well we need to hold but I think our profit always depend on the alt that we are holding itself. I believe that we need to hold a good altcoins for good, because there are do many bad altcoin that can really make us loss due to the slow moving price and our patience is not enoughf to wait for its progress, the most amazing altcoin is the ethereum and I beleive that it will really rise soon due to the amazing feature and the amazing volume of investors that will maybe invest on it soon.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

I am afraid that after 3-5 years my portfolio won't cost anything! It is so sad to realise, but it is similar to truth.
I think crypto currency is an asset you can't hold for years without any revaluation

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

Yes, of course some altcoin will never recover from this deep falling. But there are also projects which will reach their previous pics. As for me, I hold my alts and don't plan to sell in the nearest years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: