Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years  (Read 39356 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:39:47 AM

It's okay to wait couple of years to recover your loss instead of losing more money or not to get back your capital. Because maybe once you wait for few years and you will be able to get your money back and here's the bonus you can get a lot of profit I think. You should hold it that you think only potential coin and if it's not you can sell it or wait to increase a little and then sell.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:57:05 AM

With a situation like this, you must think clearly so that your altcoin can grow and increase again. If the Altcoin you have does not have a future, maybe you should leave it and move to altcoins that have the greater potential to benefit from this kind of market situation.

Moriwhite

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:24:28 AM

I don't think it must be that long, the most important thing is when there is an opportunity to sell immediately and if there is no price change at all. keep selling then replace it with another coin.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:59:40 AM

You'd be lucky if you invest on an altcoin and it increase in price in this kind of market condition, its rare ,most coins only surge in price if bullrun occurs ,without bullrun there will be no new change at all,I will be holding mine for highest 5 to 6years

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:35:15 AM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

It is just true if the coin you are holding is good coin, you can hold for as long as possible but with shit coins, its value can come back zero anytime. So, let's choose carefully

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:43:22 AM

You can be right yes, but you can be wrong too. Most of the altcoins have lost their value in great ammount, what if they keep loosing their value? And also if you invest everything you got how can you wait? I think i am loosing all my hopes because last year my wallet has more than $8.000 but now i have only $670 :/

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:44:11 AM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!
That's sound not good. But I think this is true. I really tired of holding some altcoins, so it's time to act. I thought that my altcoins are active investment, but it's not.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:07:14 AM

No matter the way we look at it, holding is best for now, if you think you are tired of holding that means you probably want to leave crypto , sell of and then leave. I know the dip has really affected us, but at this point all we need is patience. The market will bounce back.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:45:44 PM

Holding is lazy trading without any exit plan. Forget holding and start calling it long or mid term investment with an exit plan.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:05:32 PM

hold and buy more when price dump especially if the project you invested has a big potential to grow in the future once their product is fully running or a new partnership has been formed, also you might consider to invest on different alts to reduce the risk of your loss but remember to always make thorough research on every project before investing.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:30:37 PM

This is the best advice in this situation. It's time to do the analysis of the coins that you hold. It is better to invest in worthy projects than to wait for some shitcoin to recover from such a fall. After all, this may not happen.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:26:23 PM

Sometimes, when you check the social media of some coins, you would discover that its long the updated them last.
Most times, when i see things like this, it is usually a warning sign that i need to look elsewhere.
A project that is not keeping the community abreast on latest happenings, might go into extinction soon.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:28:07 PM

This is the best advice in this situation. It's time to do the analysis of the coins that you hold. It is better to invest in worthy projects than to wait for some shitcoin to recover from such a fall. After all, this may not happen.
Most people keep good coins, I think now the most correct strategy to buy and wait for the new growth of altcoins , as a person who does not know how to trade in such a market will not work

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:53:29 PM

It depends on which coins you are holding as for shitcoins to recover you could wait for ages and they won`t. Trading with your alts is another solution to recover some of your loss on them.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:46:27 AM

We all hope that this year we will see a green and growing market. So now the best solution for work is to keep waiting and hodl your coins further. The situation must gradually improve. Personally, I still believe in the huge potential of good altcoins, so I regularly buy them.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:22:55 AM

It is an ugly situation!
This is really good advice in such a long bear market period. I'm still going to do that. A certain part of my tokens that I earn will continue to grow from the growth of the cryptocurrency market. I’m more worried about the overall bad situation with ICO fraud than the current market condition. The market will recover in any case, but what will happen next with ICO as an activity is unknown.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:31:20 AM

We all hope that this year we will see a green and growing market. So now the best solution for work is to keep waiting and hodl your coins further. The situation must gradually improve. Personally, I still believe in the huge potential of good altcoins, so I regularly buy them.
for now I don't choose to buy, because there are still a lot of altcoin assets that I hold. I have to wait until there really is a signal of growth in the market, then I will start buying altcoin again.

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:36:10 AM

It is an ugly situation!
Yup, this is very true. I always deeply analyze the projects that I am holding and keep on following their updates/developments and if I found out a red flag on that project I will dump them and move on and look for decent project that have a huge potential that can recover in bear market.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:06:03 AM

Crypto market conditions have indeed declined. But behind it all indeed many people believe they will recover. Holding altcoin for years is indeed very difficult. But it's better that you seek a little profit but look for these benefits every day. Suppose you buy a cheap altcoin and sell it when prices increase slightly. Because with that maybe profits will be obtained.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:14:54 AM

Do you think i can hold my coins for a year am not rich i just want to be rich that why i keep investing in cryptocurrency i can't hold for a year i need money.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: