Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years  (Read 39358 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:22:40 PM

It’s sad but true, some altcoins will never recover from this crash. On the other hand crypto market is still very promising and it’ll keep growing in future. The key is being patient, there is nothing wrong to wait for a long time if you have a chance to make good money in the end.
Majority of the projects have closed down when the market went down and some are impossible to recover from the situation and people who invested in those coins will be holding that coin forever, the best you can do is to get out when you can when it comes to random projects, if it is a top ten project then i will place my faith in it, other than that i would dispose when the market is right and still i am a bag holder of some coins. Cheesy
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:29:19 PM

This is what the plan is. Continue accumulating on the cheap and hold on for the ride. Regardless of a projects potential a general rise in the market seems to bring everything upwards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:00:11 PM

i can hold for few year some altcoin Like Ethereum, EOS, BNB, because i believe and think this coin have a great future with many Innovation and big community can make the ecosystem bigger than now

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:07:24 PM

i can hold for few year some altcoin Like Ethereum, EOS, BNB, because i believe and think this coin have a great future with many Innovation and big community can make the ecosystem bigger than now
Altcoin has the potential so that it will be more convincing if later coins can grow and develop so that we can get big profits.
if you feel confident in yourself then follow your heart, because that can help you in whatever you choose.
I hope you can get it well and make it easy to deal with it.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:12:51 PM

Hold until the right time for yourself. Example BNB now reached its new ATH and it seems to continue very well. It is clear that ETH and EOS will also continue well. Anyway try to stay away from greed or you will be lost again.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:17:35 PM

Altcoin has the potential so that it will be more convincing if later coins can grow and develop so that we can get big profits.
if you feel confident in yourself then follow your heart, because that can help you in whatever you choose.
I hope you can get it well and make it easy to deal with it.
for make an investment we are must make a research about some coin that we want to invested the money to the coin, never using feeling or your heart, we need data and research before make a make choices to invest in cryptocurrency  Wink

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:13:09 PM

i don't think there are a lot of altcoins to live, a few years later. We'd better replace it with Bitcoin or the top ten coins. We don't expect altcoins to rise 100X in the bull market. Keeping our money is the most important thing.

Many of them will vanish within five years. Thus, what is the reason to hold them for long? Yes, you can invest in the most popular cryptocurrencies, but who knows if they grow or fall in several years?
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:27:09 PM

The higher the next bitcoin bull run goes will make many altcoins that are even looking dead now wake up, it happened last bullrun,i investigate on some not so popular coins even with no working products that really reach ATH I've never seen before, if I started mentioning names i will keep typing forever because almost all coins and tokens brings profit in last bullrun, buy good altcoins and hold for few years, if you need money make sure you take only little part, remember that your future is what matters

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:32:57 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!
That's right. I do the same as what you do and I think many people do the same thing, indeed not all altcoins have the potential to be profitable so we need to observe and analyze the development of the coin to take the next decision we will take.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:33:27 PM

It is not just about holding for a few years but holding the right alts, in a few years a lot of them will vanish just like so many we saw last year that are no longer existing. Just hold and be doing some weekly or monthly reviews. But generally this period appears the right time to invest in cryptos as the cap is still at a relatively low level comparatively

armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:40:25 PM

Yes I know it. There were so many tokens like that. Some projects only create tokens to attract more buyers to increase prices, then Team Dev will unlock the token and sell all at high prices. that is bad action and we should be wary of such projects.
Please analyze carefully before investing or buying any token.!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:45:56 PM

If I have to choose, I better invest in bitcoin or altcoin which already has a large trading volume. I would be better off choosing an altcoin from the top 10 that already exists in coinmarketcap to be re-evaluated and later invested.
Like the example of Sia Coin, Storiqa coin, these coins previously had a good rating and now this coin will continue to enter into shitcoin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:14:20 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:42:08 PM by juperos

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!
 I think it is hard to be able to hold my alts for several years. Because it will make me not have money to do other things. So I think investing in potential alts will be better than hold. Because this brings hope you will have money to do many other things instead of just waiting for it to rise again. This is my personal opinion. I think trading day will be better for me and everyone. Because the crypto market is decentralized, volatility happens daily and we will get profit based on buying low and selling high. The hold strategy is not the best option.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:16:03 PM

Bad situations can occur at any time so you have to be careful when choosing good coins for long-term trading. Long-term trading will generate profits in the future. So the process of selecting coins must be careful.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:18:59 PM

I completely agree with you, many of the altcoins that I have in my portfolio have already died, and these altcoins brought me great losses, and some altcoins are just starting to develop and I hope in the future they will bring me good profit.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

It is an ugly situation!
  I think holding too long will bring a lot of bad things. For example, you don't have money to invest in other alts or to pay for living expenses. That is really not good for people with small investments. There are many other potential alts and you can buy low and sell high. Daily investments also help you get good returns.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:10:11 PM

You have to be cautious and choosy with your altar portfolio. I am not much a fan of altcoins leaving a few on top 10 or some budding projects with decent future prospects. Altcoins can get you rekt in long term if not chosen wisely.

Almost 95% of altcoins have absolutely no future in long term. So, you cant just invest in an altcoin and forget. I have had a first hand experience with coins which were dumped to be worthless.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:18:41 PM

no, of course you can now sell them,and believe that they will fall even more,and you buy them at a very low price,but it's a big rsik,because they must understand that anything can be,in the sense that the tokens and the market as a whole will rise and go up,and then you'll be in a big flight
apolok

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:46:20 PM

Nowadays this is the hard situation to find out which altcoin is good for future.because there are so many altcoins who scamed.But Now I am selling my others alt coin and buying most popular altcoin.And I thnik it will help me to make profit for long term
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:03:38 PM

If i have to hold coins for years, i would hold BTC ofcourse because it's the top of the crypto and if the crypto are rising again, i'm sure the one that will be rised is bitcoin then followed by other coins.
80% bitcoin and the rest are the top 10 of alts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: