Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:35:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years  (Read 39358 times)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 03:03:59 PM

This is very crucial thing to make sure that our investment is safe by holding the alt coins. We have to be very careful and need to keep updated with the project. Here cryptocurrencies world is far different from the forex or share market where we can invest for long term and sit back.
Here there are many changes within few moths like token swap, platform change(latest example of TEMCO tokens where it will be changed from RRC20 to ERC 20) and so on. If we dont keep updated ourselves with the project development, there are chances that we may lose our investment in that project.

siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 03:24:27 PM

The problem is, for now, I think it's very difficult to find a really good project. Already investing, the price turned out to be destroyed after listing in the market. My predictions for next year will be many good projects created.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:46:20 PM

maybe what you said was true I also held a number of alts and a long time ago even I had difficulty selling because the demand was too low from the price I bought at that time,and the others I have sold at a loss to buy a new alt in hopes of covering my losses.

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:47:47 PM

I can understand you and yes I think that is the only right way right now. Crypto is very unstable and we do not have other options to do right now. Just hold your tokens till the green market and find some other things to do.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:07:06 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

Some of the altcoins so far are getting increased in the market, and some just pumping its price but there is no buy support in the actual trade.
So if We are going to hold some altcoins, lets make sure that the coins We are planning to buy has a potential to increase more in the future and has a strong community here too.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

more altcoins that are worthless and forcing me to hold on longer if it does have very good potential and which in my opinion doesn't have potential to be sold at cheap price

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:15:49 PM

more altcoins that are worthless and forcing me to hold on longer if it does have very good potential and which in my opinion doesn't have potential to be sold at cheap price
Better than to receive nothing at all, if the coins have nothing to prove why to keep it,  sell it while there's still some value and use that money to enjoy or use the money to look for another that can bring you something, this can be decide after you careful assess and analyze projects that didn't come forward to show any progress and try to make a good competitions inside the market.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:42:46 PM

Switch your altcoins into Bitcoin. Look Bitcoin is the top performing crypto in top 100 (maybe BNB is better - but for how long?). People lost their patient and they want to buy more Bitcoins, not altcoins.  Roll Eyes
This is good idea bitcoin is the best crypto which is at high price now a day, those who will buy bitcoin at this price are gonna be the lucky people so don’t wait anymore the price is really good, there are so many altcoins in the market and everyone would like to invest according to their own interest but I like bitcoin the most after bitcoin ETH is good.
Odetolala

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:45:14 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 11:22:55 PM by Odetolala

I am holding some good altcoins at the moment. But I am not exactly sure if now if the right time to buy a few more, because the market isn't so predictable as it stands. If however btc is able to hold strong, I will be getting a few more in the coming days
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:12:19 PM

The idea as a whole is very cool. I see great opportunities in it that today may not be very good for us, but this is a tried strategy and it seems to me that sooner or later people will do it.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:34:13 PM

The idea of holding is good but I will suggest that one swings trafe once in a while while holding as it has proved to be a goid strategy of acquiring more coins.
I think that the altcoins that would never recover in price are the worthless coins that has no usecase.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:41:41 PM

I did buy the tokens of two projects that have a bright future and will be needed by this world and wait a couple of years while my investment will make a profit. This is called investing, and not jumping from place to place and ultimately remain without all your money.

all you need is to watch for those two projects. if they succeed you will receive a good profit in future otherwise you will lose your money.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:43:27 PM

I will just buy and hold the Top 100 Crypto Currency by market cap and hold them for five years. Yes, you heard right, 5 years! I know it’s a long time, but how much was Bitcoin worth in 2010? and what about Ethereum at the beginning of 2017?Seems like the best strategy so far has been buying them and hold it for a long time, well that’s exactly what I’m going to do.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:56:27 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!
definitely holding has also some risk involved in it we don't trust 100% in everything we need to be careful and aware of any type of altcoins now because nothing will be positively going out everything is under struggling situation.
Nwaka20

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:33:46 PM

It is a wise decision to hold altcoins but it is sure not a guarantee that all will yield you something tangible. Though about 70% is supposed to do well in few years cause there will be so many crypto adoption that will happen with time and it will trigger the price of some altcoins. Few years time, cryptocurrency will definitely yield us goo returns.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:00:15 PM

Holding altcoins isn't the problem, but the main problem is holding altcoins which don't offer a true value. Someone holding ETH or EOS can be sure of what the future holds as both coins are backed by good team and great use case, on the other hand there are altcoins one will hold and it be as good as holding nothing.
In my opinion, it is better to be careful of what we hold so we don't regret later.
krava76

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:04:08 PM

Well the coins may be sold now as well. The died alts are about nothing and everyone understands it (mostly). Most of the startaps have no future now. They died. Pity but true.
Let the coins hold as the vintage :DD

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:06:45 PM

It is an ugly situation!
I have couple of valuable coins that i intend to hold for couple of years but most of the tokens i usually sell on the exchanges.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 11:10:59 PM

The problem is, for now, I think it's very difficult to find a really good project. Already investing, the price turned out to be destroyed after listing in the market. My predictions for next year will be many good projects created.
difficult and difficult to predict and know the developments and what will happen in the future and in my opinion in conditions and situations like now investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies and any strategies in investing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:13:43 PM

It is an ugly situation!

yes, I did the same thing. but I prefer to buy bitcoin and trade with several pairs, such as BTC / USD.
but I've read a number of posts that a new project will appear with an old token that is dead, is this true?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: