Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 07:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years  (Read 39365 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:15:01 PM

i think you are very true and all the real project and alts will gonna fly hard.i think everyone should hold genuine alts for 5 year and more.crypto market cap will go to trillion very soon.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:16:12 PM

It is a wise decision to hold altcoins but it is sure not a guarantee that all will yield you something tangible. Though about 70% is supposed to do well in few years cause there will be so many crypto adoption that will happen with time and it will trigger the price of some altcoins. Few years time, cryptocurrency will definitely yield us goo returns.
hold Altcoin, even though you don't know what happens next with the Altcoin that you hold, but we must remain optimistic and always wait for the steps.
Cryptocurrency will grow well and he will be profitable because trust will affect anything.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:22:22 PM

Yes I agree with you, but this is only applicable to altcoins with working products and whose team is always ready to ensure the product keeps growing in value thereby attracting more investors to the platform. A good example is BNB, ETH etc, in these altcoins, we have seen how the team keeps looking for ways to ensure their platform last long term, therefore holding coins like these ones will pay off on the long term.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:32:47 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

I think that is depend on the altcoins you are going to hold mate, if you hold the wrong altcoins it will be useless to hold it for a years, and your waiting will become useless too. But if you made the right one altcoins to hold in a long terms like Ada, Energi, Nem, Eth, Atf, Xbx, Kcs, Pundix and more for sure this will give you a huge of earnings in the end.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:46:59 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!

true as you have said ... we cannot hold Altcoin for too long time in our cryptocurency wallet, especially on Altcoin that does not have a good future in every market ... then when you sell the coin then buy another Altcoin that has the future is better ... because with that we can get back the benefits of altcoin ... and hold on to all Altcoin that have good times.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:51:53 PM

It is an ugly situation!
I have bob token and it was worth 200 dollars. I hold it till 1 year. But instead of rising up, it goes down more. I don't believe that it goes up eventhough you hold it for half a decade. Instead, buy coins which have the potentials to grow and have developers which have eagerness to be successful. If you buy that kind of coin, I assure that you will gain profits even in 3 months only.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:19:56 AM

It is an ugly situation!
I have bob token and it was worth 200 dollars. I hold it till 1 year. But instead of rising up, it goes down more. I don't believe that it goes up eventhough you hold it for half a decade. Instead, buy coins which have the potentials to grow and have developers which have eagerness to be successful. If you buy that kind of coin, I assure that you will gain profits even in 3 months only.

There is a lot project like this. Instead the price rising, the developers team can not reach their own target on whitepaper and mostly inactive or dead. Better hold only on project with working product or convert it to bitcoin or ethereum
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:35:18 AM

It is an ugly situation!

I think thats the case. As ugly as it sounds its the truth. Not all coins will survive this dip and it may take a few years before others can recover. Its the sad reality of cryptocurrency because everything in it is volatile and unpredictable. You have to decide now whether to hold your coins or sell it right away to buy a decent one.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:00:55 AM

yes, I did the same thing. but I prefer to buy bitcoin and trade with several pairs, such as BTC / USD.
but I've read a number of posts that a new project will appear with an old token that is dead, is this true?
Depends what them team to do for new project development. sometime project make such thing glamour as old them have before, they want to make some new point to make it possible to everyone. how about pair btc/altcoin?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:26:32 PM

If you want to invest in a coin for a long term then you've got to hold your tokens for a few years to make money. However, you need to hold lucrative coins not just shit coins.

I’m me
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:35:21 PM

It is an ugly situation!
Even the project was successful it turns out to be scam so you must sell the token once it has a value, just hold for long term is just bitcoin, even the token has a good value after a months it will turn to worthless thats how crypto currency work the only one who survive is the only who will get a high value.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:40:12 PM

It is an ugly situation!

It is quite hard for altcoins to recover like it used to be in 2017. Many of altcoins is just simply unworthy in this crypto market. I am agree with you, if you feels like your alts is not gonna recover, just sold it and buy another coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:35:15 AM

It is an ugly situation!

Agree, many coins / tokens that do not have a real project will not be able to recover the price. We must be careful in choosing projects that are good for investment because there are more than 2000 types of altcoins on the market. Only coins with good products can survive in the market and I think they are in the top 100

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:37:44 AM

It is an ugly situation!

I am agree that there is altcoin can not recover on the price because the project are dead. A lot pump and dump project and its better to sell it and buy a good project like Litecoin or ethereum. I hold a few project that already dead and the price can not recover again
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:19:12 AM

I agree that holding altcoins for long term is the good decision especially now that the market has a lot of dumpers where it affects the price of altcoins. With that, I think the best we could do is if we just wait for the right time where the number of dumpers decreased, it could help us to earn more with altcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:39:07 AM

i think you are very true and all the real project and alts will gonna fly hard.i think everyone should hold genuine alts for 5 year and more.crypto market cap will go to trillion very soon.

Major financial companies are gradually entering this market, I think investing in large altcoin will be very profitable in a few years. Most are EOS and ETH
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:07:52 AM

I can't hold altcoin for long time because I think is not best ideas how to get much profit, always have lower price with all of altcoin keep holding for long time and always try selling when price is higher.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:25:33 AM

I can't hold altcoin for long time because I think is not best ideas how to get much profit, always have lower price with all of altcoin keep holding for long time and always try selling when price is higher.
if we hold wrong altcoin ofcourse its bad idea.holding altcoin actually could give us alot of profits if correct on this coins.holding altcoin will give us two benefits from bitcoin price movement and altcoin movement itself.if market in bearish trend we will get double profits.
boty

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:35:12 AM

Indeed we must be wise crypto currency players to hold decent and inappropriate coins. If indeed we are now holding a coin that does not yet have the value as expected in the market, we can be patient to wait until the beauty comes. I'm sure if the project is good then one day the coin will be worth. Indeed you have to be patient for a long time to recover all your losses. However, everything you've experienced can be an experience for you so you can play smarter and choose profitable projects.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:46:54 AM

if we hold wrong altcoin ofcourse its bad idea.holding altcoin actually could give us alot of profits if correct on this coins.holding altcoin will give us two benefits from bitcoin price movement and altcoin movement itself.if market in bearish trend we will get double profits.

bearish trend ? no mate its the bull trend that gives you profit not the bear because the bear means decrease of the price  . sometimes we dont also know if we hold a wrong altcoin or not because sometimes we engage our selves on bounties as well as on airdrops if ever we dont have a cash to invest on legit coins  . hodling the said coins is not bad but hodling is a good strategy to see if those coins you hodl have a potential to grow or not  . its recomended to atleast hodl a coin for 2 to 3 years and more to achieve the results that we are always looking for  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: