Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:58:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years  (Read 39357 times)
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:20:04 AM

This is the moment that all of the holders are waiting for when the price of your holding coins goes up it's better to sell it or you can either wait for the right time to sell your holdings. There is a possibility that your holdings for years will pump in the market as long as you wait the right time.
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:31:36 PM

In my opinion, much depends on every particular solution. And of course, it matters on which exchange the token or coin is listed, in my opinion. But what are your guys thoughts on that?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:32:42 PM

In my opinion, much depends on every particular solution. And of course, it matters on which exchange the token or coin is listed, in my opinion. But what are your guys thoughts on that?

This is very true and of course it matters a lot. Kinda when we evaluate the solution, we should take into consideration the plan to be listed on one or another exchange. And this is also about prospects, in my opinion
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:33:40 PM

This is very true and of course it matters a lot. Kinda when we evaluate the solution, we should take into consideration the plan to be listed on one or another exchange. And this is also about prospects, in my opinion

That's right. And while evaluating the solution, what do you pay attention to the most? Cause talking about me, idea, team and progress matter a lot. Kinda this is what basically brings advanced solution apart from simple one
buzcarn

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:35:10 PM

That's right. And while evaluating the solution, what do you pay attention to the most? Cause talking about me, idea, team and progress matter a lot. Kinda this is what basically brings advanced solution apart from simple one

Agree with you. But talking about me, additionally, I look at the value product brings. Kinda can it already be used and how can users benefit from using it. Cause this is also about prospects. For example, have you heard of Verasity project, widely discussed these days?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:36:01 PM

Agree with you. But talking about me, additionally, I look at the value product brings. Kinda can it already be used and how can users benefit from using it. Cause this is also about prospects. For example, have you heard of Verasity project, widely discussed these days?

Verasity? Hmm, sounds very familiar, isn't it a VRA token? Seems that I have seen VRA many many times lately. Why is it so in demand? What is the platform about?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:46:04 PM

Verasity? Hmm, sounds very familiar, isn't it a VRA token? Seems that I have seen VRA many many times lately. Why is it so in demand? What is the platform about?

Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And they already have a fully working platform + active users. And yeah, it is very widely dicsussed these days cause the guys are breaking records Wink
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:54:17 PM

Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And they already have a fully working platform + active users. And yeah, it is very widely dicsussed these days cause the guys are breaking records Wink

With what exactly? Can you please provide more details on the records they break? Connected with exchanges?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:55:44 PM

With what exactly? Can you please provide more details on the records they break? Connected with exchanges?

Do you remember Fantom project? So I believe that VRA token can repeat their success Smiley And CZ added VRAB on Binance DEX for swapping. This is the first ever time in the history. So definitely the guys are unique
sarrpora

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:56:43 PM

Do you remember Fantom project? So I believe that VRA token can repeat their success Smiley And CZ added VRAB on Binance DEX for swapping. This is the first ever time in the history. So definitely the guys are unique

Wow, sounds extremely interesting and attractive, thanks a lot for sharing. Will definitely need to explore more about Verasity, so far more than impressed
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 05:45:18 PM

Wow, sounds extremely interesting and attractive, thanks a lot for sharing. Will definitely need to explore more about Verasity, so far more than impressed

Binance has brought a lot of value to all of the first projects it has ever undertaken. verasity will be one of them again. it seems to make sense to invest a little at this point.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:33:08 PM

Most of the times, people find it difficult to identify projects that have the possibility of lasting long enough to hold and by that, will not give it a second thought before dumping.
I have been holding some altcoins now for more than two years, yet nothing positive is coming out from them.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:47:11 PM

The idea of holding altcoins for many years might be quite risky. Although, it is a good idea which can profit one a lot.
Then sometimes, a project team might be very slow with their milestones, so it is better to just waiting that case, until the major part of the milestone that will pump the price has been actualized.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:06:02 PM

No, I prefer to buy alts and sell within month, then select another coin and get profit again. long term isn't for me anymore.
Only top 10 crypto is appropriate for a long term, but not shitcoins

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:06:49 PM

If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!
I am doing this, HOLD some coins that have not been exchanged, hoping that the next few years can be exchanged.  although it is very heavy, this is the best decision that can be done at this time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:14:37 PM

No, I prefer to buy alts and sell within month, then select another coin and get profit again. long term isn't for me anymore.
Only top 10 crypto is appropriate for a long term, but not shitcoins

Crap coins are not really for long-term investments. If you will hold onto it like a prized possession, you will end up broke and distress in life. Short-term trading with most of the alts will give you good returns if you know the strategies in trading.

I think the OP's mindset have changed by now because most alts without purpose have been dead already. Very few keep on struggling even with great developers.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:02:03 PM

I have actually been patient with the altcoins in my portfolio. Most of them have gone below 90% of ICO price but I still believe that the coins will give me profit in as much as am still holding the coin.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:02:15 AM

I have actually been patient with the altcoins in my portfolio. Most of them have gone below 90% of ICO price but I still believe that the coins will give me profit in as much as am still holding the coin.
If there is no increase in altcoin for too long you have of course you have to think again to sell it. Because, if it doesn't have the potential to increase, you can't just trust. Because the time that will determine the altcoin is appropriate or not for you to endure until now
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:50:01 AM

I will never do that for holding my altcoins for such a long time that there is no guarantee that you will earn a lot because of altcoins now falling and not recovering better if you sell your altcoins immediately when you rise its price to make a big profit.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:04:22 AM

depending on your strategy, if you do have a source of income from other places and don't really need money in the near future you can save it for the long term. but in my opinion it's not very useful when pump / dump happens you can get a profit in a short time if you are reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: