Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble of Altcoins  (Read 1234 times)
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:11:33 AM

I still prefer buying Bitcoin since its the first crypto being firstly known also since mostly the newbies that will enter crypto this 2019 is not familiar with this alts and erc20 so the most known or common to them is BTC which is more widely used already. And secondly ethereum and ripple.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

Friends today I checked the market in the morning and it's just awful, falling, falling, and falling again. What altcoins do you think should be kept from top 10 or buy or drop part of the portfolio and keep only Bitcoin and possibly Ethereum that has fallen? As much as I understand this year it's better to hold?
Things have not changed after a few days have passed, the market recovers a little bit and then it goes down even more, I have stopped holding any coins that are new and only hold the coins I am sure are going to be in the market for the long term because I am sure many coins will disappear during the next months.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

A lot of altcoin that we can choose if we look at the top 10 of cmc but back again if personally I would choose stellar and eth. Both have good partnership and a great future and has already become a platform for a variety of tokens. And I think stellar and eth will compete in the next year and other reason eth will hardfork also.
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:16:38 AM

this year the market is in a big storm. right now, i think it would be better to hold ethereum. i know what you think about ethereum, which has fallen too much in the past few months.

but, i still believe that in the future ethereum will rise and will get ATH back.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

The problem of all altcoins is a direct dependence on bitcoin. They fall and grow with it. And selling part of the portfolio does not make sense at such a low price. In this case, it is better to replenish your portfolio.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

Don't be too complain because of a condition only. It will only make the thought be not forward and even always think bad things about the market. see all current back green even though it does not know whether it will last a long time or not. but obviously, this should be put to good use to get results from crypto according to expectations.

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

I personally still hold some of the 10 best coins and of course, I will still hold them for the long term. I think we should dare to invest because when in 2019 the price of coins experienced a big jump, we could immediately sell it. Investing must be brave with the risks that will be faced.

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

Friends today I checked the market in the morning and it's just awful, falling, falling, and falling again. What altcoins do you think should be kept from top 10 or buy or drop part of the portfolio and keep only Bitcoin and possibly Ethereum that has fallen? As much as I understand this year it's better to hold?
I will say honestly and the holding already looks ineffective. In that short period of growth, somewhere around a year, you will not recoup the loss or will not receive the profit you expect. So it is increasingly necessary to resort to day trading.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

At least now we have some green in the market, we are hoping that this can be the beginning of a new dawn in crypto market.
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

I invest in top alts and bitcoin, which I will hold for a long time. There is Ethereum, XRP, Stellar, Cardano, Monero, Waves, ICON in my portfolio. I believe in projects that have useful technology, a strong team, a platform, or large financial resources. I also invest in different, perspective, in my opinion, altcoins, but more insignificant amounts.

nekorakoeora

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

This year is the year that is not good for merchants. This will be a year in which many would choose to seek a secure hold off on getting the loss. It might be better if don't just focus on one or two coins only. a few coins at the top position has the potential good and selected him for the investment asset will provide a pretty good profit in the future.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

probably this morning you are already happy? because many altcoins already show a good result. the market is changing very quickly
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

If you ask for an altcoin that must be saved, then there is still hope in your question. Expectations to recover and the rise of the current market. So the answer is I think Eth, Ripple is a safe choice
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

Most altcoins aren’t backed by any value besides the tokens themselves. The true value lies somewhere else - in a product, a service, an asset, something that adds.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

Calm yourself buddy as the market is moving forward which is going up in condition. The possible rise could occur at any time if there will have such massive pump of the whales. Hold on to your market strategy and don't be too aggressive to deal the present condition. I recommend that no matter what will be the condition of the market, still be relax and have a sound mind. Altcoins troubles have its end, so the possible next things to happen is increase.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

In my opinion the good altcoin currently for us to buy is Ethereum. because ETH prices will definitely rise again early next year. even I myself have bought some ETH for storage while waiting for prices to rise and market conditions to stabilize.
Yes, ethereum is still an option, I have said this on a number of topics to answer those who doubt the future of altcoin, who only deify bitcoin as the best crypto currency

kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

As far as I know we really need to wait, because we need it to recover the losses. Dont be agressive to sell your coins , just stay relax wait for the time beacause everybody work for this to give the highest price. altcoins are a lot more fun now, i think because its priced is affordable to buy and wait when it raise.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

Today the prices of cryptos are going greener and looks like bull run might started! Wink

The price of bitcoin cash bumped 44% in the last 24 hours and still going,keep buying now this is the right time.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Altcoins goes down as BTC do it ,so if you have realy good alts like ETHDash and etc, then dont think you need sell them ,if market recovers i am sure ETH would be one of top winers we have seen situations like this many times so just need wait , and from alts you would have much more profit i belibe than just BTC.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Salelo

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

I personally still hold some of the 10 best coins and of course, I will still hold them for the long term. I think we should dare to invest because when in 2019 the price of coins experienced a big jump, we could immediately sell it. Investing must be brave with the risks that will be faced.
everything that will happen is not understood, but investment is a risky decision that is balanced with the results that will be obtained. as if we invest heavily, then when we profit we also become big, and vice versa

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: