Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why crypto currency prices continues to dip  (Read 18450 times)
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

Someone ask me, why is the crypto price continue to dip?

My answer is simple, most crypto enthusiasts are low income earners. They all need money during this period to do shopping and buy stuffs
So, the preaching of hodl does not have impact on them. They need cash at this period. So dip must continue until February...

Those that have the strength and confidence to buy more at this point too are middle income earner, they don't have enough to pump the price.

Meanwhile those that have enough to pump the price are still watching on when to buy, they have the money and they are willing to buy at the lowest price...
So, crypto will continue to dip at least till after New Year celebration.
So, don't panic, the price will continue to dip...

My opinion though.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

The bull are preparing themselves for the next bull run. They want some more dip to buy again and go to the high. They are just playing witj the feeling of the small traders.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

The bull are preparing themselves for the next bull run. They want some more dip to buy again and go to the high. They are just playing witj the feeling of the small traders.

The bulls delayed the pump with the sec it Intentionally, so they can buy more dips while we panic
Just So That They Can Buy BTC

Because They assume they Know that, Once ETF Gets Approved the prices could go up like SkyRocket  and Meanwhile at This Time SEC, **Wall Street, & BAKKT is Buying While all Guys are Panic Selling.

Pure Manipulation which displeases me., my opinion though, what can i do than hope ‼
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

There are not too many people who now sell cryptocurrency to live and buy their products. they are not enough to bring down the market. it's just a manipulation

ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

that opinion is not entirely wrong, but the market is very capable of being manipulated by big whales who are always someone who is ready to throw away their investment so that prices fall, it can happen until next year, as long as they still throw away all their shit coins

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

Meanwhile those that have enough to pump the price are still watching on when to buy, they have the money and they are willing to buy at the lowest price...

My opinion though.

I think i like this part more because a basic hodler, is in need of money due to this festive period and is doing everything possible to get it fixedly sold and get fiat.
The dip is normal and not avoidable till the end of the year.
its now time to focus on further growth and development, that may cause a high demand for bitcoin
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

The bulls are preparing for the bull run yes,
BUT WHO ARE GOING TO BUY THE BULL RUN ??
This questions remains unsolved and it is not good for us, for hodlers neither investors  because the bull run can never be successful until someone is available to buy the bulls

Lets enjoy the dip season, its fun to watch and painful to partiipate
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

My answer is simple, most crypto enthusiasts are low income earners.
I don't believe on this, you missed the average - high income earners. Check those speculators on how much they have been earning outside crypto's.

My opinion though.
It's very possible that we are going to see this dip until February or so. Just be ready on what's waiting ahead of us and don't be a panic seller if you bought bitcoin or an altcoin during high prices.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

I don't believe on this, you missed the average - high income earners. Check those speculators on how much they have been earning outside crypto's.

My opinion though.
It's very possible that we are going to see this dip until February or so. Just be ready on what's waiting ahead of us and don't be a panic seller if you bought bitcoin or an altcoin during high prices.

From my understanding about income earners, high income earners with alot of investments would not dump their high earned investments over some little news which has no base
So definitely we can't find out eventually who dumps

Im not worried about the bearish position, im the type that sells all at once to buy back the dip, so no worries

but would regulation really help out ??
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

My answer is simple, most crypto enthusiasts are low income earners. They all need money during this period to do shopping and buy stuffs
So, the preaching of hodl does not have impact on them. They need cash at this period. So dip must continue until February...

Those that have the strength and confidence to buy more at this point too are middle income earner, they don't have enough to pump the price.

My opinion though.
The most plausible reason why the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall exactly as you mentioned, it's because they need money to shopping, buy stuffs, and pay monthly / annual bills. Remembering will soon change year so they need a lot of money, so even though the cryptocurrency price is currently very low, they are forced to sell it because must meet their life needs. But I'm sure if everyone has a reserve fund bad things like this won't happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

My opinion though.

From my understanding about income earners, high income earners with alot of investments would not dump their high earned investments over some little news which has no base

Im not worried about the bearish position, im the type that sells all at once to buy back the dip, so no worries

Whether there's no news, they are investing to get money and that's how they are making much with it.

After taking profits, they are reinvesting it to something better or just wait for another dip to start buying again. Regulation won't help to make the price better but adoption would. This is what we really need but in connection, society needs approval from the government (regulation) to start adopting something new like crypto's.
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

My opinion though.

Whether there's no news, they are investing to get money and that's how they are making much with it.

After taking profits, they are reinvesting it to something better or just wait for another dip to start buying again. Regulation won't help to make the price better but adoption would. This is what we really need but in connection, society needs approval from the government (regulation) to start adopting something new like crypto's.

it seems hand in hand that way, but what would be the easiest way out of it ?
because sec whatsoever has no intentions of doing anything meaningful at the moment

i feel the dump is an intentional stuff, coupled with coincidental negative factors, all made it work fasters
Scammers made it easy, end of the year overrated expectation made it easiest and faster to dip
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

My opinion though.

It seems you are referring to the whales out there. I somejow believe about the existence of whales. These whales can surely manipulate th prices. They are really watching small investors to panic. They are on the waiting to accumulate more coins.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Investors do not believe in ICO. Although these projects could give maximum profit.

Market whales continue to sell their cryptocurrency for a beautiful life.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

What do you think about this time last year? Maybe your opinion is correct but I think it's mostly due to market rules, it has been down for a year, and I think it will last until the end of 2019.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

I agree with your point because I have been saying that this bear market need to bottom out before festive period when people will need money to look after themselves and their family. One thing people are not really talking about is the increase in the size of volume going on on OTC, the OTC trade has taken away volume from most exchanges which even exacerbate the crash situation

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

There are not too many people who now sell cryptocurrency to live and buy their products. they are not enough to bring down the market. it's just a manipulation

Yes this manipulation has crashed the market, a lot of short term investors are really worried about the bearish trend. Crypto needs to recover from this hardest part, Whales are taking advantage of this year.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

My opinion though.
Lol, most crypto currencies enthusiast are low income earners? Have you ever had a look at a whales wallet? Moreover, if they are low income earners, their investment on crypto currencies will also be low. Thus, their trade volume won't actually be affecting the price of the crypto currencies at all. Selling their small amount of coins won't be dumping the price of the whole market. The price dip reason is something more than what you think.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

This thread reminds me of early 2018. Bitcoin start crashing together with other altcoins and everyone was saying it is because China's new year, they are selling bitcoins so they can buy gifts and other things. Long lasting new year, I wonder what explanation will people use this time. Things will get worst before they get better.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

My opinion though.

this dip must continue until february ?? what a bad predictions and all predictions can be wrong,,
i know this month the bear will continue, until the year change,,
but i think we will see the bull sign in january my friend
regards
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: