Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My reasons why we have a bearish market  (Read 20609 times)
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.
Many, I repeat many left crypto this year and might not come back.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people
Lets just say that this year is the weeding of the strongest coins. By next year,few coins will survive and new coins will end up shit again because of the lessons we learned the previous year. people becomes wary of where to invest.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people
Who told you that crypto currencies demands are created from HYIP, Ponzi and Matrix schemes? This is totally stupid. People are aware of those scams and avoids them at all cost. There was no way those schemes created demand for bitcoin.
You do realized that this is a free decentralized market. Since it is decentralized, there no way to stop those scam coins from popping up. It is up to the people to ignore them completely. Strict regulations will just create more damage than benefits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:45:01 PM

Yes, fraudulent projects played a big role in the fall of the market. Many people just lost confidence in it and don't want to invest their money anymore. But there are good projects, do not forget about it. Cryptocurrency has a future, so it's not the end.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

50% of crypto  currency fall is caused by scam projects
30% of  crypto  currency  is caused by fall of ponzi and hyip
20% of  crypto  currency is caused by whales and pump and dump team

wow seems your reason was not reasonable for me buddy
for me, the bearish market is come in crypto world because of less demands in huge supply,,
as we can see a lot of crypto born, and the old one still exist right thats mean the supply is higher than the demands

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

I still tend to believe that we have a certain number of people in the market who manipulate the market

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

it is not a bearish market it is a dump!

and a dump simply happens when you pump something. so in other words you can not expect a balloon to be filled with hot air for months without exploding at some point and deflate.
that is what has been happening to altcoins this year. they were losing that "air" that was blown into them by getting dumped.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

It is better for those scammers to exit the cryptocurrency right now. That is why it is still bearish mode because those weak hands and scammers are exiting. I hope for the next year, cryptocurrency will be regulated to ensure more security and no possible scam in our midst.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

Do you understand the regulation to Crypto will probably be the end of Cryptocurrency as we know it today? Regulation of Crypto is not good in any way except for the HYIP that will follow the regulation and will probably cause another ATH for BTC but other than that nothing good will come from it. I am in for regulation of ICO because 99% of scams come from them and I am against the regulation of Cryptocurrency itself.
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Can I ask you a few questions? Where did you get the statistics that a lot of people left the cryptocurrency? And if it's your own statistics, how did you define it? Here every second makes a prophet, but mostly those people who are offended by the market
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

but if those platformes have ended, then probably something new will appear? how do you think crypto will be regulated and most importantly, who is going to do that?
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

I cannot agree less, the scam and ponzi projects were the major attraction last year and a lot of them after listing were hugely pumped which later was eventually dumped and that brought the season to an end. Crypto at this time requires regulation to boost investors confidence

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

I do not agree with your opinion and the reasons for the decline in the market that you have indicated. I doubt that full market regulation will have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency industry. In this case, the market should completely change.
Yes, market regulation can increase crypto market's morality. I believe that investors are the core of crypto and if they will backing out due to security reason then it have a great affect in market so if only security is regulated much more on every new ICO then they feel secure on their investment and we know that more investors will change market volatility and bearish market will rarely happen.

wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

The major reason why the year 2018 experience bearish event is two major reasons which is regulation and cybercrime activities in the space. Many traders lost their portfolio to frequent news of regulating a decentralize system that is not even governor by a centralized body. Which is very difficult  which result to countries banning the crypto asset trading .secondly exchanges were crack down leaving trader with nothing.in my opinion this are just the few reason .

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:14:36 AM

I cannot agree less, the scam and ponzi projects were the major attraction last year and a lot of them after listing were hugely pumped which later was eventually dumped and that brought the season to an end. Crypto at this time requires regulation to boost investors confidence

candelavan

Activity: 447

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

We will not reinvent the wheel. What you describe has happened many times on the stock market and other investment areas. There will always be speculative cheap projects. Yes, I agree that the regulator is needed. But he just can not save us from the eternal influx of new projects. Just in the future, coins that pass certification will be considered as a conservative type of investment.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

I agree with you, "Crypto will only achieve its vision when it is regulated." You mentioned the key points of the cryptocurrency market. If crypto is to be restored, then you must implement supervision first!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

The bearish market is here for whales. They have got their profit at 20k USD and now they are pushing the price deeper and deeper to buy at the bottom. When they will, the market will bounce back and we will see another price records.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:30:45 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 10:02:46 AM by iconoclast

Bear markets are a normal part of cryptocurrencies. BTC has had 3 bear markets where it lost more than 80% of its value in its short 10 year history. You need to understand that cryptocurrency markets are cyclical with people swinging between euphoria over its potential and despair over its slow uptake. Right now we are in the depths of despair over prices and regulatory reactions to the last bull run.

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

wow seems your reason was not reasonable for me buddy
for me, the bearish market is come in crypto world because of less demands in huge supply,,
as we can see a lot of crypto born, and the old one still exist right thats mean the supply is higher than the demands

I think your reason is reasonable for the bearish market. A lot of ICO projects along with cryptos released and had low volume, not atractive. So that the demand will lower than supply led to the declining of cryptocurrency market in 2018.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Bear markets are a normal part of cryptocurrencies. BTC has had 3 bear markets where it lost more than 80% of its value 3 times in its short 10 year history. You need to understand that cryptocurrency markets are cyclical with people swinging between euphoria over its potential and despair over its slow uptake. Right now we are in the depths of despair over prices and regulatory reactions to the last bull run.

history will repeat itself,,, and now we can see at crypto market
cryptocurrencies price decline in this year,, just like the past, but i believe the bull will coming back with more power and most of good cryptocurrencies will surrpass the last high price my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀