Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My reasons why we have a bearish market  (Read 20611 times)
candelavan

Activity: 447
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

The demand for bitcoin will always be. I am more interested in what will happen to the coin when they get all the bitcoins. And how in the future will pay miners?)
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

it is not a bearish market it is a dump!

and a dump simply happens when you pump something. so in other words you can not expect a balloon to be filled with hot air for months without exploding at some point and deflate.
that is what has been happening to altcoins this year. they were losing that "air" that was blown into them by getting dumped.

Your illustrations sums it all up because the balloon has not only deflated, it has imploded upon every die hard hodler hardly
But what will be the way out ?? Is it prompt approval and massive adoption
Or would It be sec news ? Am wondering howt would miners be rewarded too on the long run if prices continue to drop
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Unfortunately, the pump and dump scheme is also one of the reason why we experiencing this bearish market for a long time now. As you mentioned, the whales are pumping bitcoin while the non whales are doubting to buy because of a massive dump of cryptocurrency when it losses its value for more than 90%. We are all waiting for a proper regulation in cryptocurreny and once that happen, an adoption will come.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

The HYIP platform really not give us profit or a way for financial freedom. Instead they stole money from us. It is a scam scheme. And do not fall for that if someone offers you a HYIP link.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.
Many, I repeat many left crypto this year and might not come back.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people
Bull and bear markets are a natural part of cryptocurrencies. BTC has had 3 bear markets where it lost more than 80% of its value in its short 10 year history. The market goes from periods of Euphoria to periods of Depression because the promise of the technology is so great which also means it is a huge threat to vested interests. Hyips, Ponzi and Matrix markets have nothing to do with it.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Agree on that BTC pumps when there is demand, and there is demand  when there is Hype.
There will be more demand and hype when there will be more valuable projects with use cases than scammy ones.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

I do not agree with your opinion and the reasons for the decline in the market that you have indicated. I doubt that full market regulation will have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency industry. In this case, the market should completely change.

We have different observation on the flight of Bitcoin on the Crypto Market. We seen that some expert opinion as posted that the same observation they have, high volatility, Bitcoin is oversold, no more taker even with the low price. Not to mention the issues by the government on Regulation which contribute further to low confidence level of the consumets on the market.all of this indicators if factored in contribute to the present situation of the crypto market.but market correction follow after the drops.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:19:11 AM

I do not really know the main cause of the bear market exactly, but I think manipulation of coins also has a lot to do with the great downfall. And also people becoming more familiar to cryptocurrency, but doing it in the wrong perspective. BTC can change a whole lot of coins too, depending on how it rises or falls.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:30:00 AM

Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people

I think so many people just dumped the cryptocurrencies because of FUD's and Scams, also, the previous market is so promising that they sell their Holdings becuase of it. I think it is our pesonal responsibility to help the market grow and recover again. Be knowledgeable about scam projects and invest in promising ones.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

You're somehow right. Hopefully this 2019 year there will be less crypto regulations and more investors will be encourage entering crypto. Since we cant deny the fact that no matter how high-tech we are now there are still wanting for easy money so it is to enter crypto.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

You have a good point but those who left Bitcoin I'm sure they will be back and will try to recover their losses and will be wiser than ever before because they now knows how volatile investing in cryptocurrency they might be investing right now, because Bitcoin is now very low and now showing signs of improvement.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

50% of crypto  currency fall is caused by scam projects
30% of  crypto  currency  is caused by fall of ponzi and hyip
20% of  crypto  currency is caused by whales and pump and dump team
So basically the 80% of fall is because of the lack of trust in the crypto community and I agree with that (I dont agree in the percentage distribution but lets just say it for example) lack of trust in the crypto community is caused by those investors who dont really understand crypto and they are only here just to invest for a short period of time and wants a big profit.
Their Greediness just put the market in the worst situation + whales manipulation.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

If the crypto market becomes regulated and with all these KYC and other regulations, we have deviated from the real intent why bitcoin was created by Satoshi - anonymity and decentralized form of money.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

If the crypto market becomes regulated and with all these KYC and other regulations, we have deviated from the real intent why bitcoin was created by Satoshi - anonymity and decentralized form of money.

The use of KYC is, of course, contrary to Satoshi, all of whom must be anonymous. Changes have taken place and in 2018 there may be a lot of crypto changes. And markets that experience price conditions collapse and then experience a very high increase. As if this has been arranged by investors with large funds.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:15:08 AM

And markets that experience price conditions collapse and then experience a very high increase. As if this has been arranged by investors with large funds.
that is true and as the market will continue to fall and will not recover in the near future, before the goal is it fulfilled. as you say that everything has been arranged and they will come back again to make the market reach its peak.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:17:02 AM

Most people only look at whales negatively, they are not aware when the increase in the price of bitcoin which reached $ 19,700 in the year was the contribution of whales, and even contributed greatly to the price increase at that time. I now, I feel strange when everyone blames whales when the price of bitcoin continues to decline, even though I think they will feel a loss too because prices continue to decline. Maybe you are right, the decline in bitcoin prices is due to the many scams, ponzi schemes and other regulations.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

I feel,you cannot denied the fact that whales have so much influence in the price of coin as well as fake ICO,scammers and the rest,all of these have contributed to the dip.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

Even though the wales pump and the other ins't I think the chance of price increasing will still happen, even though it will not as much as if everyone also doing the pumping together with the whales.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

There is no development of both individual coins and the entire market. And problems with time only accumulate and no one wants to solve them. And the matter is really not in whales, but much deeper and higher.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

probably you have a very sad experience of investing in ICO if you are so aggressive. I agree that a lot of scam, but also a lot of good projects
I completely agree with you, people who have entered the world of cryptocurrency at the peak of the price of bitcoin, of course, lost their coins and now tell the world that the world of blockchain is a complete nonsense, in fact it is not so, when the green days come, people will change their minds and will say that it is better than this world or what is not) if someone earns millions, then someone loses these millions all absolutely cyclically.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: