Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My reasons why we have a bearish market  (Read 20609 times)
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

I think you are spot on with all of the reasons that you have given here, anyone who has been in the market for a while can know exactly why the coins are falling right now and the fact is that they are not going to stay this low forever. Also the fact that there are so many scam icos right now is not helping matters and people are losing faith in the coins

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

Do not worry about faith. As soon as a new uptrend begins, everyone will believe again, even those who have lost a lot of money in this market, newcomers will also come Wink.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

I will agree with some of your points but regulation alone is not the solution, adoption have to increase, of course certainly will restore believe of investors, but awareness too is needed which will bring more adoption.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

50% of crypto  currency fall is caused by scam projects
30% of  crypto  currency  is caused by fall of ponzi and hyip
20% of  crypto  currency is caused by whales and pump and dump team

Is this just your opinion? I guess scam projects are only 40 percent based on my experience joining bounty campaigns. But FUD's and hype do really affect the bearish market to be much worse since hodlers sell their tokens.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

Many are crying seriously cox they refused to take profit at d right time, they allowed their emotion take over dem and now, their cases is beyond redemption unless miracle happen which will not happen soon

And that enough is another facts that cannot be ignored this bearish season
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

If the crypto market becomes regulated and with all these KYC and other regulations, we have deviated from the real intent why bitcoin was created by Satoshi - anonymity and decentralized form of money.
Dear colleague, I would not like to discuss the principles of Bitcoin, they are correct and form the basis of cryptography. However, for the development of crypto space, it is necessary to create the conditions under which the creation of fraudulent projects must be accompanied by inevitable harsh punishment.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.
Many, I repeat many left crypto this year and might not come back.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people

just because trading volume starts to shrink, demand for BTC and altcoin also does not mean we speculate that they are out of crypto, this is not necessarily true, they can HOLD the coin for a long time, so they move to the cold wallet. Maybe in the coming year when crypto really has good reflections, then at that time old players will start playing their part
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

I would say that you have outlined pretty good reasons here but at the end of the day it is always a culmunation of many things that makes the coins to go down and go into a bear market. It would be the massive sell offs due to people making so much money and then there were so many fuds and scams that actually started affecting the price

Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.
Many, I repeat many left crypto this year and might not come back.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people
And why did you write about well-known problems, but not a single word about their solutions. Let all coins lead to centralization and taxation and there will be no 2k coins on the market and there will be no such gap in capitalization from a single coin.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

Many are crying seriously cox they refused to take profit at d right time, they allowed their emotion take over dem and now, their cases is beyond redemption unless miracle happen which will not happen soon

people cry because their portofolio decreasing hardly
and the main reason is because they greedy,,the don't quit in the right moment,,
so, everyone should learn from their own experience,, because experience is the best teacher buddy  Wink
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

I think the biggest reason is ico's which raised the stupid amount of money and in return delivered near to nothing.

Billions raised last year and can you show me anything worth millions, not even billions.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

without reducing respect if you can't stand what's happening with crypto please leave.
It must be remembered that a period like this has been experienced by bitcoin and who managed to miss it will be the winner.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

people cry because their portofolio decreasing hardly
and the main reason is because they greedy,,the don't quit in the right moment,,
so, everyone should learn from their own experience,, because experience is the best teacher buddy  Wink

Yes you are right
Waiting for unnecessary miracle or waiting to become wealthy over night is the main concern
We need to always get priorities right or get frauds big time
Let’s be smart please
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

The reasons are really possible, but definitely, in any case, no one will say for sure, simply because these reasons are very difficult to understand, but this is just my opinion, maybe everything will be just much better than we think today.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

The reason for long term bear market in this year is not far from the activities of fraudulent ICOs in 2017 which most of us were victim of, we trusted the market so much that will put much into them and many of 2017 ICOs are no one to be found again but their negative impact is still with us here.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

You people can name many reasons for the current  bear market, but for me we all got greedy, anyone in these space for more than a year must have realize huge ROI from one project or more and we with the rate things were going up we knew it wasn't sustainable but just like an addict we were deceiving ourselves it will continue but just as nature designed everything what goes up must come down

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

The reason for long term bear market in this year is not far from the activities of fraudulent ICOs in 2017 which most of us were victim of, we trusted the market so much that will put much into them and many of 2017 ICOs are no one to be found again but their negative impact is still with us here.
Scammers really hurt the market very much. I am still very hard and carefully working to really not work with such projects. You need to really work only with those situations when you really need to analyze
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

Many people are afraid of losing their investments, so fear is the main reason that many of them leave the market.
Others are non patient ones who cannot wait for the market to turns into bullish again and they leave even with loss.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:51:56 PM

Many people are afraid of losing their investments, so fear is the main reason that many of them leave the market.
Others are non patient ones who cannot wait for the market to turns into bullish again and they leave even with loss.

Agree with you. The demand for investors with cryptocurrency is the main reason decided that the price is going up and down. And the bearish market of cryptos in the year 2018 is proved for that. Hope that the next year 2019, the market will be better and have strong growth.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████